[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan is over without migrants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 45

File: IMG_1114.jpg (112KB, 696x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1114.jpg
112KB, 696x632px
When will Japan realize that they need to accept more immigrants to raise their birth rates and prevent labor shortage? Their economy will collapse otherwise.
>>
>>130372340
Japan needs the BBC
>>
File: electroluxelectricoven-4.jpg (403KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
electroluxelectricoven-4.jpg
403KB, 2560x1920px
>>130372340
JIDF, please go
>>
No they will probably punish the "grass eaters" first in some way, extra taxes or whatever. They will probably start making or increasing incentives for having children. Basically they will probably do everything they can to increase the population the natural way first before resorting to mass immigration.
>>
>>130372340

It's overpopulated as fuck. Japan is fine.
>>
>>130372340
>if you don't shit in your drinking water it'll dry up!
>>
>>130372340
stfu shill. they're doing it right.
>>
I'd gladly go, I can hook up some Jap broads with a son, I can't miss.
>>
>>130372340
no it won't, it will shrink, but it won't collapse
>>
File: 1497754782874.png (244KB, 567x589px) Image search: [Google]
1497754782874.png
244KB, 567x589px
>>130372340

Better to be poor and still be you.

Fuck off schlomo.
>>
File: IMG_2114.png (36KB, 222x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2114.png
36KB, 222x202px
>88 million
Is this supposed to be a small number?
>>
>>130372602
Yeah now, but they're looking at years down the road when they have a huge population of aging retirees without enough people to care for them or take their place in the work force. That's when they'll open the flood gates to western weebs looking for waifus.
>>
File: 1461649151800.jpg (286KB, 1842x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1461649151800.jpg
286KB, 1842x1036px
>>130372340
Is it really that bad? Take a HARDLINE migration stance.Treat it like Ellis island on steroids.They can discriminate and only take in whites.They dont have to migrate rapefugees.Im sure thee are alot of white guys who would want to start in japan.Make it like a college entrance exam.Take mass applicaitons.Weed out the retards and weaboos,non-whites,feminists,sjw's and let in the ones that would BENEFIT the country.Make a contract with them to help get work and set up and mandatory Japanese-language and writing classes.

Would this not be OK?
>>
funny that all these countries would rather import shitskin garbage and give them welfare rather then take that money and encourage the natives to procreate

raising a kid aint cheap but it should be

fucking jews
>>
>>130373426
Finland does that if im not mistaken.
>>
>>130372340
>set to fall to a higher level than they ever had before the 1950s

Really makes me think.
>>
Sage for spam thread.
>>
>>130372340
Japan was facing an overpopulation issue under a decade ago according to news, unless the honorable Nippon mass seppeku'd a few hundred million this is literally just bullshit tier propaganda from private interests in jewnited nations.

If population were ever an issue there government would blast out incentive programs and give some tax breaks but they're not because there's not a crisis. Might there be in the future? Ya, perhaps because marriage/family is becoming less common and their women are becoming "liberated" but so long as Japan stays the course its simply a bump in the road that absolves in a decade as the pendulum swings back right. What fucks us is reactionary panic from the left, they create a degenerate condition and try to absolve it with counter productive measures, every fucking time because its always a power grab.
>>
>>130373426
You would see a huge boom if kids weren't so fucking expensive.
>>
Most of their economy is now automated, you kike.
>>
>>130372340
What's wrong with less people? The planet is overpopulated.
>>
>>130373345
No it wouldn't be ok. I don't know if your trolling or not, but Japan is one of the few almost completely racially homogeneous nations left. Why the fuck are you disgusting trash excuses for whites begging to be let in and pollute their gene pool? Is this not exactly what has happened in Europe?
>>
>>130372340
How much of a welfare state does Japan have? Their economy can survive a gradual population decrease if they don't have a huge welfare system like Europe.
>>
>>130372340
Why do we need more people everyfuckingwhere?
>>
>>130374130
Developed countries either are dangerously overpopulated or are shrinking dangerouslY.
>>
Oh no, their over populated island will finally get some breathing room.
>>
>>130374241
It's not pollution when you're superior
>>
>>130372340
why do you care nigger? seriously? they will still make nintendo consoles and sony playstations even if they only had 88 mil people in about 50 years

the answer is you dont your just a nigger faggot kike
>>
>>130372340
You can't have unlimited growth you fucking retard. Shit like this happens in cycles. Populations will decline and then go back up again and repeat ad infinitum
>>
>>130373217

Problem is the majority of those 88 million will be old people living off pension that no one is going to pay for. The welfare system requires an increasing population and a perpetually growing economy.

But I think the Japs know enough to know 3rd world kangz won't pay their pension.
>>
File: op.jpg (53KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
53KB, 250x250px
>>130372340
88m in the space of Commiefornia.. what are you retarded, faggot?
>>
File: man punching snek.png (213KB, 496x647px) Image search: [Google]
man punching snek.png
213KB, 496x647px
>>130374437
If your pension system requires an exponential increase in new people ever year to maintain then it's unsustainable in the first place and is a fucking trash idea
>>
>>130374241
hmm lets see.

Rapefugees or Smart whites..decisions decisions.

Also,no.I dont think YOU are trolling but comparing whites that are to rigorously assimilate and be chosen as the best candidates to migrate to a shitload of black,violent refugees that arnt gonna assimilate.
>>
>>130373345
>There's enough smart white people to spare.

Gas yourself you fucking weeb
>>
>>130374368
I agree with our superiority, brother, but should not all races have their areas to live in peace, without their blood being mixed with others? Wasn't this the true goal of the Nazi party?
>>
Japan is over if Japanese stop having kids.

Immigration won't save it.
>>
>>130374276
Japanese life expectancies are insane because of their incredibly healthy diet, up until the last 30 years where it's all turned into junk food trash and nobody knows how to cook anything anymore.

The reality is that capitalism is built on the principle of constant economic and population growth, which is what braindead countries are trying to manufacture by importing boats full of brown people from the third world.

Of course, none of these "economists" even consider what automation means for a large unskilled labor force with vastly incompatible morals. Societal collapse is coming, in a big way, and Japan is probably going to be one of the few countries that could weather the storm.
>>
>>130374437
the Japanese are famous for being very frugal and saving all their money. They won't need pensions. That's why they had a big recession in the 1990s. Everyone saved their money and didn't buy anything
>>
>>130372340
Fuck off Goldberg
>>
>>130374315
Ya there's no in between because it's all a bunch of bullshit, if an older generation fails to procreate they should starve rather than get government incentives imported. Point blank, back before the government was expected to care for you, you squeezed a kid and said kid took care of you when you were old and feeble, the kid got a house and inheritance and moved on with his own. People overcomplicate shit because they want to pound boy hole instead of a pussy, even faggots in mid centuries still had kids because it was utmost importance to carry on lineage and living status.

If people weren't absolute garbage and shut off the electric Jew and fucked a front hole, life would not be complicated in the first world. It's why there's a stigma to faggots etc, its a threat to the very fabric of society.
>>
>>130373281
by then automation will be widespread
it already is happening
Japan's population is too large
>>
>>130372340
Can I just go bang all of the Japanese girls and bounce?
>>
>>130374669
To spare where retard? To stay in america were social justice is STILL spreading fast.Whites WILL be the minority in time.Its not gonna stop.At least send the best and brightest to carry on somewhere better.

You just want everyone to go down with the ship.Fuck off.
>>
>>130374618
In my opinion, racial purity should be strived for in all races. Why do we lament the pollution of the white gene pool in Europe, then propose we mix with the Japanese?
>>
File: regular_Japanese_in_2065.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
regular_Japanese_in_2065.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
>>130372340
88 million people and 500 million robots.
>>
>>130372340
When will the villains of the world realize they won't be able to conquer Japan like all the other countries with their fear mongering on a Norwegian online-Photoshop-seminar?
>>
>>130372340
Nope. They'll be perfectly fine while the rest of the world suffers.
>>
Or.
Or.
OR.
OR!
HAVE MORE FUCKING KIDS YOU USELESS IRRADIATED ZIPPER DICKS! ANIME TIDDIES WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOUUUUUU
>>
File: 1493166161377.jpg (15KB, 248x255px) Image search: [Google]
1493166161377.jpg
15KB, 248x255px
>>130372340
Your jew mother need immigrants in her ass! saged
>>
ideal Japanese population is under 50mil
>>
>>130372340
>less people is bad

more people essentially means more cocks for women, ie: only cucks like the "constant growth" meme
>>
>>130372340
Feminism will get rolled back one way or another.

Birth rates start tanking when you give women mountains of rights with no responsibilities. This system can't be maintained though, because men stop working hard to feed a system that fucks them over.
>>
>>130374912
Because white is done.Whites are gonna be the minority.Its just how it is going.If we could keep white cool,but its not happening.Look at the countries trying to not take in rapefugees.They are being FORCED to do it.In america social justice and the like are not stopping at all.Your children,white or not will be face first in that shit at school,college and media.

Japan at least holds onto family and tradition.Maybe one of the last bastions of that.The white race is dying bud,its happening.If we must mix,we might as well do it were its needed and were traditions,family and sjw and feminist bullshit is not the norm.
>>
File: trashman.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
trashman.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>130372340

Every fucking day you make this exact thread. Every fucking day 1 post by this ID.

Every fucking day the mods refuse to add you to the eternal trash bin.

Leave Japan the fuck alone and please kill yourself.
>>
Population falls
Less jobs needed
Less food needed
Plenty space

Only people who suffer are banks and such who thrive on debt and endless unsustainable growth
>>
>>130372602
This, the country has approximately 4/10 the population of the US in less than 1/20 the area of the lower 48 states
>>
>>130372340
They don't need immigrants. They need to have more kids.
>>
>>130373281
Robots.
>>
>>130374869
Ya, let's up and run giving up all our ancestors labors to a bunch of spics and niggers for status or safety, I'm sure that brave mentality will prove well to another culture.
Just cause its bad doesn't mean you give up, a lot of kikes stayed in Israel and survived the worst of it until it was reestablished, unfortunately they imported all the multicultural European kikes but point being, a certain amount never turned away or fled and survived for centuries occupied and still struggled to exist purely.
Whites will only cease to exist so long as faggots keep running.
>>
>>130372512
They don't even need to let in immigrants. So what if the population is going to decline, Japan is densely populated as fuck. Odds are the population will level off eventually. I might believe the idea of people letting themselves go extinct if even a single case existed of a country's population collapsing to nothing due to negative population growth.
>>
>everyone agrees that overpopulation is a massive problem, especially in fucking Japan of all places
>b-b-but growth!!

Isn't it a little insane that no one in the mainstream left or right acknowledges that population's are gonna have to go down at some point? I'd rather be poor than rich and standing shoulder to shoulder with people anytime I step outside.
>>
>>130375995

dont expect commies to be consistent, they're driven by amenities, unsustainable growth is the only thing they support
>>
>>130375333
I am sorry you are so pessimistic about the future of our race. In my opinion, once the weak, cuckholded whites (who will not reproduce) are bred out of existence. The stronger ones will rise once again.

Japan does have these great traditions and culture, based around family and the past. Why should we go there and mess it up? I doubt we will find common ground in this, but I simply cannot see the difference between muslims invading Europe and whites invading Japan on a genetic level. Would white immigrants be 10000x better than Muslim or black immigrants? Of course, but it still damages the purity and beauty of the Japanese culture.
>>
>>130375289
>men stop working hard to feed a system that fucks them over
this many men in gen y and early gen z just can't be fucked any more.
>>
>>130372340
88 million isn't over. sage
>>
>>130375995
b-b-but muhhhhh immigration
>>
>>130373426
>raising a kid aint cheap but it should be
Society needs to refocus their interests in promoting strong family values
It has to happen at the individual level, as people are no longer inclined to religion and government actively seeks the destruction of the core family

The jews offered us a poison pill and we keep taking it
>>
>>130372340

88 million is a lot of fucking people

canada is huge and has 30 million.
>>
File: 9869589787895988.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
9869589787895988.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>130374284
((("growth")))
>>
Oh no, they'll go from "grossly overpopulated" to "slightly overpopulated"

How will they ever recover
>>
>>130372340
Look up on wikipedia the demographics of imperial Japan.

This was before all the modern technology they had.

Japan can sustain itself with a population as small as 30 million easily. Probably as a low as 10 as long as they embrace the generational household once more.

Fuck off shill.

everyone knows the Refugees are a way to convert populations to muslim because muslims are the easiest group of people to sway and control. Shits fucking obvious. Ob-V. fuck off.
>>
>>130375818
We lost.You can talk about fighting the good fight,but its over.There was a chance in the 80's on back.Not anymore.Not when white men are called the terrorists of the world but not the antifa-fags who call in bomb threats.

I thought maybe south africa and help the boer,but that aint happening either.You know why? because if ANY white nation looked up and coming,the EU would fuck it.Just like they are fucking the countries not taking in refugees.Maybe poland,hungary and the others that are fighting back,but its all economics and the EU has it.If Poland and hungary hold out,ill have hope.

The running is done if those nations buckle.The ones that fought,fought.The rest capitulated for comfort.

Your son or daughter will be hit with this in school,college and numerous media sources.If he or she doesent accept it,then they will be branded racists and ruined.
>>
>>130374284
to create an artificial crisis that allows the global elite to seize power and put an end to any semblance of individual liberties. But I still dont know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop.
>>
>>130372340

better dead than black.

And japanese people are like robots, they will do what their government want them to do.
>>
>>130372340

NO. Just no.
>>
>>130372340
Sod off! You'd hate seeing millions of low-tier people move to your Country, yet your distorted idea of japan and its society allures you so much that you're willing to go there.
>>
>>130376961
ahh...wonderful. they defeatist tactic "Hey guys, look! I am one of you. There is no chance, we have lost. Lets just lay down and die like sheep getting their throat slit. At least they will be quick and clean, right? Thats something yes?"

Fuck you, you DAMN FUCKING SHILL. I hope you suffer in life, not in a way you think is suffering, but true, hard, suffering, the kind that breaks a man because he has no other options but to endure.
>>
>>130372340

Robots will man the factories, robots will take care of the elderly, the rest of the japs will sit like an effendi and eat.
>>
>>130372340

Why do you assume populations need to keep growing?
>>
>>130376961

Germany's going to swing back.

Believe me or don't, it matters not.
>>
File: pregnant engaged girl.jpg (420KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pregnant engaged girl.jpg
420KB, 2048x1536px
>>130372340
Japan needs more kekkon and ninshin, not immigrants
>>
File: 5YBVZhS.gif (10KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
5YBVZhS.gif
10KB, 501x585px
>>130372340
Fuck off Shlomo
>>
>>130372340
Robots
>>
>>130373281
>a country should infinitely grow in population to support it's elderly
hmm....
>>
>>130372340
No, they need to change their policies. They should take a look at Putin's (your third son gets paid by the government) policy and implement it.
>>
>>130373281
dude, with the advances of neuro prosthesis and powered exo skeletons, the elderly will be getting their lazy asses back to work.
>>
>>130372340
You stupid nigger.
I'm going to tell you once and only once.
Do you know what the government did here? You have three or more children and you get some major tax bonuses. There are mothers and fathers with three little kids EVERYWHERE. This is a good thing. Keep Korea filled with Koreans.
>>
>>130377457

Russia's GDP is inferior to declining Italy's.
They are not a good example.
Cheers to Japan being able to become a wealthy country sucking on unitedstatian's cock for 70 years but not allowing mass scale immigration into their not so beautiful country.
>>
>>130372340
DON'T FALL FOR THIS MEME, JAPANONS
>>
>>130372340
Mark my words - Japan will replace 90% of its population with robots before they ever agree to replacement migration.
>>
>>130377122
explain in detail how im shilling on being one of "them"?

You fucking think the ones who are the brightest wouldent get wrapped up inn whats killing the white family in america? Look at the nasa scientist who was shamed for his shirt.Instead of telling them to fuck off,he cried and apologized.

You can go and have kids and think its all going to be ok.You call it defeatist,I call it reality.When your kids get sent home for not participating in a slave reparation exercise where they get chained up as slaves.You go to the school and complain and it get on the news and you are called out as a biggest and harassed,fired and have to move from the death threats.You tell me you were right.THAT shit can happen

Im not advocating for giving up on the white race.Im advocating to preserve it anyway It can be.Sending over whites there is not killing whites here.
>>
>>130376216
Exactly. That being said Asians living in Europe should go back, along with 99.9% of every non-European citizen.

I don't want to flee to Japan and destroy their culture, I simply want mine to prevail.
>>
>>130373281
Your flag contradicts every statement you make, why don't you fuck off and put your real flag on leaf.
>>
>>130372340
>Property prices go down, competition for jobs is relaxed, people aren't living on top of each other and people start breeding again

AAAHHHHH SEND HELP!!!!!11
>>
>>130377820
Amen to all you wrote here
>>
Hello, I am Japanese.

I want many handsome Muslim man to thrust my nadeshiko wife with their pious Islam penis.
>>
>obsessed with replacing nations populace with migrants
I wonder who could be behind this?
>>
Me and my Japanese wife are unable to have children because my sperm is so little.

I want for handsome Islam man to give my Japanese wife a cute half Arab baby.
>>
>>130372340
when will this meme die?

population stagnation is totally normal in highly developed countries.

is the population supposed to rise consistently forever? NO.

worrying about economics and trying to preserve the state of affairs by artificially destroying your country is fucking stupid.
>>
>>130372340
>More automation
>Cheaper land
>Less overcrowding in major cities
Sounds like the slants are in for a better future than the rest of the world, which will be an overpopulated mess ruled over by a few corporations.
>>
>>130373684
Government gives you 94e if u get a child. In this expensive country its like a week worth of food
>>
>>130378362
T: finn
>>
Japan is not a very diverse country and that is not good.
>>
>>130378441
English teachers need to be killed
>>
>>130376216
Im just realizing its hope lost.At least the way things are now.You think I wanna give up? You think I want my kid to feel bad for being white? You think I want them to be bullied at school by niggers and those niggers wont have shit done to them because the school is afraid of being racist?

Im also not advocating for mass white migration to japan.If they are gonna import migrants.Who would you rather see? muslims and Somalian scum,Or white people who will respect their culture,assimilate and have those old tradition. If they are gonna do it anyway,why not smart whites? What are the chances those whites that go there take up traditional families would have that chance here? Look at men here,look at what teen guys do for fashion and recreational activity.Hipster era.Down south may be a safe haven,for now.But look at whats happening to the statues.
>>
>>130377974
100% this.

There is a shift coming and the more cohesive you can get society and the better the vision of the future you can give them the better off you will be as a unit.
Talking of smarter cities and larger personal spaces and a more orderly (and likely) attainment of a stable and pleasent life will achieve this. Better resources usage needs to be a focus.
GDP is just a number. Being able and ready to make the smart moves is more important.

The UK should just find a way to banish the dumb leftists, they area blight on its potential.
>>
>>130378292
>>130378142
>>130378441
>gaijin pretended to being Japanese

normal day on /pol/
>>
>>130378549

Sorry my English is poor. I am hardworking Japanese man but my sperm is little...
>>
>>130372340
why would the economy collapse? i hate hearing this retarded argument all the fucking time. smaller populations create a smaller supply, but they also generate a smaller demand. the wonderful thing about japan is that it excels at automation, meaning they're creating a greater supply than they have demand for. a smaller population will benefit japan if anything, same goes for germany. stop shilling with this mindless trash, it's transparent to anyone who's spent 5 minutes studying economics.
>>
>>130378394
Whats so expensive? How do you raise your kid?
>>
File: 1497498782781.jpg (75KB, 605x453px) Image search: [Google]
1497498782781.jpg
75KB, 605x453px
>>130372340
Do the people who write these articles seriously think this? How can someone spend an hour or two typing out paragraph after paragraph about how a trend they can see starting say about, 15 years ago, will continue into infinity. They have to realize they're fucking retarded. Anyone that's taken a basic high school biology course would know that populations have carrying capacities (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrying_capacity). Basically a population has reached a point where resources are limited, be it land, water, food, etc. It's not unusual for a population to breach this limit for a short period then contract back to an equilibrium. And Japan is a country with a population of 127,288,419 fit within 152,411 square miles. That's 339 people per square mile. Compare that to the United States which has a population of 298,444,215 but an area of 3,539,225 square miles. Sounds like a lot, but that's only 84 people per square mile. Japan is 4 times more crowded than the United States. It would only make sense that they would experience a population decline.
Fucking jurnos
>>
>>130372462
Where? The oven is still not heated enough.
I demand to be turned to ash in a respected degree not some room temperature.
Fucking normie bydlo
>>
Sorry, we Japanese men have penis size and sperm of so little...

Maybe it is difficult for us to make children.
>>
File: excellent kike.png (509KB, 530x678px) Image search: [Google]
excellent kike.png
509KB, 530x678px
>>130372340
Demographic decline is just another way for the kike to insist the Japanese need to be enriched. lol

Don't fall for it, Japan.
>>
>>130378718
Everything in this country is expensive. From food to hobbies and living
>>
>>130372340
They will invent robots.
>>
>>130372340
What the fuck does a labor shortage even mean? The economy will contract and businesses will close but in the grand scheme of things, is that more important than destroying thousands of years of culture, language, and history? And are the brain dead shitskins Europeans are bringing in really going to replace them? Especially in a world that these same experts claim is going to be automated soon? If anything Japan is doing things right.
>>
How is this bad exactly? The population has to shrink for living conditions to improve, it's the Jew who wants humankind to "grow" in order to reap more shekels, blood and misery.
>>
>>130372340
Fuck off, please.
>>
>>130372433

Shut up nigger
>>
Is anyone else ehre rally worried towards, during and after the Olympics. The Jew is going to push Japan harder to take in shit skins?
>>
>americucks brought feminism and emancipation to japanese
>duuuuuuuuuuur why cant they have kids
fuck amerijews for their poison
>>
Please stupid hakujin shut up. Nihon need growth to survive it's basic economics. Kill two bird one stone by also aiding refugees.
>>
>>130377759
Dig in and fight motherfucker. Dont use a "nasa scientist" as an example of the best and brightest. We are taught from a young age to "Be anything" then that once we enter highschool "its too hard". Any fuck who applies themself, heart and soul, can accomplish a surprisingly large amount. Even a weak willed beta fuck like shirtmo. So there is hope yet for you too.
>>
>>130380118
Kill yourself before you kill the lands of your ancestors
>>
>>130380118
Nope, basic economics says Japan is doing everything right and that population decline is the correct solution to their problems. Go ahead and keep being great Nips, don't listen to the refugee-pushing globalist trash. Japan for the Japanese only.
>>
>>130373281
Day of the Rake soon....
>>
>>130378713
Banks and debt. Which is more or less the same. The bank bubble can be sustained only while the population, labor and monetary mass grow. When it stagnates or starts to shrink debt bubble bursts.
>>
>>130372340
>88 million.
How is that bad? Japan is a small island. Birth rate should go down, not up. Especially in Africa and India. Overpopulation is the actual bad thing.
>>
Some things are more important than economy. What is the point of a good economy if your people are bread out of existence? The economy will collapse anyway at that point on account of everyone being a shit for brains nigger
>>
>>130372340
You seem to have forgotten your Japanese proxy.
>>
File: 1324563453.png (93KB, 286x338px) Image search: [Google]
1324563453.png
93KB, 286x338px
>>130372433
They can get British news online and more than most likely on their televisions. It's not a major priority for them.

But thank you for caring about their understanding of Europe.
>>
>>130380118
Dont know if your flag is real, but don't. You will have an increase in parallel societies and crime. I know you already have a lot of koreans and chinks in your country, dont let it slide. They will suck your welfare dry.
>>
there is only one solution to your problem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XRY3LW7SoY

please don't give me 20 years.
>>
File: 561873941765943.jpg (566KB, 1024x700px) Image search: [Google]
561873941765943.jpg
566KB, 1024x700px
>>130378923
Listen here Jew, you are getting in that oven and you will like it
>>
>>130373281
Japanese elderly will voluntarily be euthanized.
>>
The government should hold a big pro pregnancy, parenthood campaign.

the only way to reverse it is by encouraging people to have children. If the government tells people they have to have children, women will be spreading their legs all over the country.
>>
Immigration now!!! Take in the poor refugees. They are hard working and good citizens. Don't let the outliers turn you off. It's time to get culturally enriched. Up to 5% get jobs and less than <1% get high skilled jobs.
>>
most people are like lemmings, if the government tells women to have more children, they will.
>>
>>130380961
Yeah, Japan needs a 400 million population. It's too empty and has too much space.
>>
>>130372340
The reason the birth rates in Japan are low because it is incredibly over-crowded, which makes the cost of livign very high so that most people cant afford children. Once the population goes down teh cost of living will also go down making it easier for people to have kids. This is a natural cycle that we should let occur, not artifically inflate the population past a point the country can handle.
>>
>>130372340
When will you realise that Japan knows this and has already decided they would rather simply deal with those problems when they happen than become a multi cultural shithole?
Will the declining population cause a problem? Will it harm their economy, make them poorer? Yes.
Will Japan cease to exist as a nation with its own borders and unique culture? No.
But they will if they accept hordes of 3rd world foreigners.
>>
>>130381196

Love not hate.
>>
>>130381196
On an individual basis people in Japan would become wealthier with a smaller poplation as the cost of housing/living would be much lower. The nations GDP would be lower but hat doesnt really matter.
>>
>>130372340
Reminder: This was caused by the Jews allowing women to work, putting men out of the workforce and making women feel """empowered""". The result is a bunch of depressed, suicidal Japanese men who have to escape into anime world because Japanese women think that working in an office is fulfilling.
>>
>>130372512
This. There's plenty of levers we can pull before throwing the doors open.
>>
>>130372340
>to raise their birth rates
That doesn't happen though, they just import immigrants with higher birth rates.
>>
>>130380521
Ah, I see. Either way that's not really the fault of the Japanese people. It's kind of like Germany's 4% derivative leverage that they're constantly panicking over. I would say let the banks eat their own shit when they crash but that's generally an unpopular position. Most people tend to prefer stability. Thanks for the explanation.
>>
File: IMG_1352.jpg (92KB, 664x872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1352.jpg
92KB, 664x872px
>>130372340
TAKING IN MILLIONS OF ANGRY, UNASSIMILABLE SANDNIGGERS IS SURELY THE BEST WAY TO SAVE A NATION, RIGHT EUROPE???
>>
>>130372340
With a declining population, a country will just scale down. There's no "need" for immigration.

If those immigrants are so capable they maybe they can build those great nations in Africa.
>>
>>130381249

Love your culture, dont hate it.
>>
>>130372340
QUICK ! THEY NEED TENS OF MILLIONS OF LOW IQ VIOLENT AFRICANS & MUSLIMS STRAIGHT AWAY !!!!!
>>
File: enrichment.jpg (98KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
enrichment.jpg
98KB, 625x417px
>>130372340
at least japan will still be japanese
>>
>>130372340
I guess they'd rather stay Japan then become Japan-shaped Arabia.

Sadiq Khan said terrorist attacks are "part and parcel" of living in a major city.

Tokyo is the biggest city in the world.

NO TERRORIST ATTACKS.

(((They))) are focusing on Japan now, because (((they))) want every self-civilized high-IQ nation to breed with 65-85 IQ blacks or Arabs.
>>
So? They'll adapt to having a smaller population, just like every other nation in history has had to do at some point or another.
>>
oh shut the fuck up with this, why is that immigration must be a way out for Japan? who gives a shit, Japanese keep having kids, the dawn of automation is upon us.
>>
>>130381836
Why haven't you automated pregnancy already? This biggest obstacle to developed civilization
>>
its only a problem with the pentions. if they make pentions private or they harakiri themselves when they have health issues im sure theyll be fine
>>
Isn't Japan on the forefront of Robotics and A.I? When automation steals everyone's job, Japan will be one of the first nations to do it. They don't need a large population; it's just more jobless people to take care of.
>>
>>130372340
>Oh noes, only 88M, a mere 125% of the population of the Japanese Empire at its peak.
>overpopulation in the first world is easing off, quick, replace everyone with third world savages
This is not only cancer, I simply cannot understand how they can think it would convince anyone.
>>
>>130381422
There is problems with banks eating their own shit.
First there is a lot of people in government who feed on them. So they will take money from other parts of the economy to sustain banks.
Second is the fact that economy is made to work with constant debts and many businesses will die without them.

You need to radically change economy for it to limit or remove reliance on banks. On the other hand its hard to say if it is possible without crushing current economy hard.
>>
Japan needs 100 million Muslim men stat
>>
>>130372340
>Japan is over without migrants

So, israel is threatening to attack japan if they don't take in migrants, huh?
>>
>>130382645
Quick, to help increase the population of Japan, we need to sterilize Japanese men, so that the new "Japanese" won't feel threatened by the concept of their children marrying non-muslim non-relatives.
>>
>>130380350
Yeah man. The country will definitely do great when over 50 % of its population is on pension because the otakus would rather jerk to anime than make kids.

No reason to worry at all.
>>
>>130380549
https://www.reference.com/world-view/definition-dependency-load-83d1db1a7424d8f2
>>
>>130383880
Good thing its already far right, become fascist, gas elders, no problems.
>>
File: 1495459827334.png (193KB, 1025x687px) Image search: [Google]
1495459827334.png
193KB, 1025x687px
This fucking guy
>>
>>130374218
Without future generation to steal from the debt-based social benefit system collapses.
>>
>>130385237
This but it'll fuck only the old younger people will have better wages cheaper rents etc.
>>
File: japan.png (901KB, 832x800px) Image search: [Google]
japan.png
901KB, 832x800px
>>
File: kickthemout.jpg (46KB, 501x525px) Image search: [Google]
kickthemout.jpg
46KB, 501x525px
>>130372340
Guize , fist of all sage your posts, It's full of sliders out there , don't reply at all, if it's a empty slider , just let it go so we focus on our proper /pol/ material.
>sage the thread
Abort thread
>>
Guys, I cannot take this constant jewry anymore
>>
>>130372340
If there was only one Japanese person, then that person would own all of Japan. It is criminal to say other races have any lawful estate in Japan.
>>
where the fuck does this notion of population decline means theres going to be a labor shortage/economic collapse come from? theres less fucking people thus aggregate demand thus a lesser need for supply.
>>
>>130372340
I don't understand why they don't just tell people to have more children and economically stimulate them if they do bit like this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Honour_of_the_German_Mother
>>
>>130372340
Whites + Asian = World Domination.

Haven't you seen Blade Runner, man?!
>>
>>130372340
>Population decrease

Oh no! Wages will go up and prices for commodities will go down! You're doom Japan!
>>
>>130372340
Do you honestly think that intelligent people really want children when they are already packed like sardines on a tiny island?
>>
Is this a fucking bot? jesus christ sage
>>
>>130380521
>and monetary mass grow
Wages go upwards and you have more money going around... Population and labour should not matter surely...
>>
>>130387130
T H I S
>>
>>130372340

Why is it over though? Why do we need to keep feeding the ponzi scheme?
>>
File: wthhf.jpg (52KB, 546x550px) Image search: [Google]
wthhf.jpg
52KB, 546x550px
>>130386410
wtf, find that hard to believe desu
>>
>>130372340
this meme needs to die.
japan is overpopulated to hell and back, the homegrown new generation can barely find a place to live (and afford it).
They don't have space for Muhammad, and Muhammad couldn't afford to rent let alone buy a place, even if he spent 25 years taking neetbux from Germoney before
>>
File: 20170414_201331.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170414_201331.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>130374284
We don't. Japan especially doesn't. To put it in perspective for you Kiwi-bro, Tokyo alone has a population 3 times that of NZ. It's the 11th most populated country out of 223.

Funny how when every western country is reaching peak diversity, all of a sudden the last true bastion of racial and cultural homogeneity, that is incredibly over populated is being told they need to open the doors and import 6 gorillian immigrants.

I'm sure that's just pure coincidence though.
>>
>>130386410
>>130388606
pretty easy to believe. Asians are weird, Japs are the king weirdos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2vU_N3mNwM
Video games and overpopulation have lead to a generation of jobless, basement-dwelling betas less likely to ever mate than the average panda.
Few young generation men have anything going for them, and the women are confused to hell and back because all their built in hierarchy picking mechanisms are obsolete.
>>
>>130388307
Because consumerist society is built on ever growing masses of wealth. If record profits are made one year, to hit the same number a second subsequent year is seen as worrying.

These people want a never ending mass of consumers that will continue to grow in number, so that the huge amounts of money used by the government, and horded by the elite can grow.

Instead of reorganising a countries infrastructure and implementing schemes to promote childbirth across all classes, they say the country will collapse.

That is one justification we are fed to make us believe never ending migration is beneficial.
>>
>>130372340
>As humanity advances the population begins to decline to a more sustainable level
>WE MUST IMPORT MUSLIMS!!!
You must be one of those German-Americans.
>>
>>130374284
the idea is that our economic growth can only be sustained by having more people, but this is bullshit, we can just let it stagnate. Just because it isn't constantly growing doesn't make it bad but the way the media portrays it it would be the end of the earth and be the great depression 2.0

Also automation is catching up our need for workers so we're actually fucking ourselves faster the other way by having too many people out of work, especially low skilled labor that is imported from 3rd world holes, now they can't find a new job since they're all stupid and now useless and eating into welfare of actual natural born citizens
>>
>>130372340
> THE POPULATION GOY!!!!
> WHATEVER ARE WE GOING TO DO, WHEN WE GET:
> HIGHER WAGES
> LOWER UNEMPLOYMENT
> LESS PEOPLE IN DEBT
> LOWER HOUSING PRICES
> STRONGER ETHNIC COHESION
> DO YOU SEE HOW BAD THIS IS, GOY!
> MUH G D P!!!!!!!!!!!!
> t. Shlohmo CapitalShekelBergStein
>>
>>130381640
>NO TERRORIST ATTACKS.

Nihon doesn't fuck around.

>Bombs being put in public bins in the 90's
>Government removes all the bins

No there's nowhere to put your rubbish, and yet the average Tokyo street is pretty fucking clean. Japan just respects their environment more than others.
>>
>>130372340
Quality > quantity
>>
>>130372340
1 post by this ID sage this shit
>>
>>130388606
36 yo virgin here, and I know I am not alone. My generation is totally fucked up, there is something like a 1.1 women / men ratio, so 10% of the men will not be married logically. With sexual liberalism it is even worse. Put that in Japan own culture and you got that.
>>
>>130374437
The elderly will probably just wander off into the woods to die because it's too shameful to be a burden or something.
>muh family honor
You don't need immigrants if you have a cultural identity.
>>
>>130389467
1.1 f/m means every guy is set
>>130389593
its all the leftard politicians that are the real woe of europe
>>
Three K's a day keeps the niggers away!

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, ugly kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #nsfw-introductions to get un-kiked.

https://discordapp.com/ - invite/ - JfW5mn6 (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 We declare a race war!
Join us and hang a nigger today!

Sieg Heil
>>
>>130372340
Also forgot to post you know why people keep posting this thread? It's a psychological warfare training, they post it so you can explain what you know and why the current way of doing things is flawed.

You being armed intellectually against it and this thread is but a training dummy.

Have fun.
>>
Just let it crash for fucks sake.
>>
>>130373281
>this is how boomers think
support yourself pension jew, fuck you
>>
>>130372340
japan with migrants isn't japan. Also, overpopulation.
>>
File: 3dpd.png (60KB, 429x500px) Image search: [Google]
3dpd.png
60KB, 429x500px
>>130372340
>automation will lead to mass unemployment
>we need immigrants to keep our population high
>>
File: 1927694568.jpg (62KB, 782x611px) Image search: [Google]
1927694568.jpg
62KB, 782x611px
>>130389934
>https://discordapp.com/ - invite/ - JfW5mn6

Smells like bait. Trying to fill out the database, shareblue?
>>
>>130372340
Flag checks out
>>
>>130377264
Yep, now I'm hungry
>>
>>130373426
>>130373684
We have done that for years, the situation didnt improve. No one wants to have children anymore its sad
>>
>>130389896
so it's on the other way, 11 men for 10 women or something like that. It's strange and I don't know what is the biological cause behind this, maybe the quantity of estrogen in the water / food or maybe because there is always a little more men born because naturally they will die sooner. In our modern society you don't die until you have cancer in your 60s, there are no wars and dangerous work anymore.
It would be interesting to see men / women ratio in Japan. according to wikipedia in the 15 24 yo it is 1.11 but this data is not recent so now we are talking about 30 yo people
>>
>>130372340
They were doomed from the point of being made into rice crispies
>>
>>130372340
God, please make hell even more unbearable for OP when he finally goes.

Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Always do what you think is best, Lord, but thank you for hearing me.
>>
File: 1269892189488_zps9eb0e465.jpg (57KB, 818x599px) Image search: [Google]
1269892189488_zps9eb0e465.jpg
57KB, 818x599px
>Extremely overpopulated island will only become slightly overpopulated island unless they become good goys and accept rapefugess

woo boi
>>
>>130372340

>hey we need migrants to work for even though there is currently no shortfall in labour & automation is making most most of the working class obsolete

powerful, and really makes you think
>>
>>130372340
That babby is cute
CUTE!
>>
>>130390268
Why? is it because you avoid responsibility?
>>
I think Japan's biggest problem is that they hit their limit. Their islands can only support so many people and now some are going to die off, we will see a dip and then their population with grow again and follow a sine wave patter after that.

Its biology 101
>>
>>130372340

Two things:

1. When I was there on assignment, I saw tons of women with one or two children. So the issue isn't a lack of families, it's a lack of families with 3+ kids.

2. Why do they NEED to have an ever-increasing population? It's a small island when you factor in all the damn mountains, and the cities are already packed. They'll be much better off with a smaller population.

All of this screams Jew involvement.
>>
>>130390759
Or they revoke their cucked policy on self defense and re-annex Korea.
>>
>>130390767
>2. Why do they NEED to have an ever-increasing population?
but muh infinite grow in a finite environment ! Muh GDP ! Muh retirees pensions !

>All of this screams Jew involvement.
just spread that to global finance interests, jews and anglos.
>>
>>130390614
It doesn't make sense to raise kids in this world anymore.

This world has been completely corrupted.
>>
>>130372340
Lol no, automation better than importation
>>
>>130372340

There will not be a labor shortage because of robots. Also if you have an ethnostate plus a good work ethic you can deal with the disruption ahead without as many problems because your people are better at not trying to create as many gibs as possible.
>>
>>130390937
^This, robots don't have un-integrated kids who loiter in streetcorners and larp as gibsme micro-thugs.
>>
>>130372340
Clearly you have never been to japan

>workers are crammed into trains like sardines, paid poorly due to high job demand and automation is sweeping up jobs due to high Japanese innovation
>>
>>130372340
>rapefugees go to japan
>anime gets even worse
>>
>>130372340
Just let it collapse. That will be better than what will happen if they import ((((((((((migrants))))))))))))

Just let it die
>>
I am learnig your language and will work in an skilled engineer position.

In return I will only ask for a qt 3.14 traditional nip gf so I can breed with her tons of sons and live a comfy and peaceful life in homogeneous japan.

can I ?
>>
>>130372340
>muh aging population
>automation is going to take our jobs
put the two together and you've got a solution.
>>
Japan is overcrowded, it's just a rebalance. They'll have robots anyway, they don't need stupid apes.
>>
>>130374284
Because all of our economic system is built on growth
>>
>>130373281
Thats already a problem and once the aging turds are gone things will stabilize.
>>
>>130372340
Japan is overcrowded as it is. They don't need any more people, especially third world shitskins that will only fuck up their country.
>>
They don't need, 88 million is a good number to the country size.
>>
>>130372340
Depopulation is a great thing for the people of japa
>>
>>130372340
If Japan was mostly migrants it wouldn't be "Japan" anymore. On the other hand if they are reduced to 88 million they are still Japanese...And they don't get raped to death by shitskins.
>>
>>130372340
Notice how in every news story about the falling populations in Europe or Japan the government never offers a financial incentive for the native population to have more children.
Japan could fix the issue in a day by announcing that every family who has more than two kids gets a big tax credit or a payment from the government.
It was never about population size, it was always about racial replacement and destruction of civilization.
That should be obvious to everyone by now.
>>
File: SlideJew.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
SlideJew.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fuck, You, mang.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>130372340
>post war people retiring in the next decade
>sudden demand for jobs all over the place
>people get back to easy money life again
>kids are now a possibility in their life
Only boomes are dumb enough to not see the non-issue. The world will literally get better when they are out of it.
>>
>>130372340
fake news
>>
>>130394133
This.
Why is declining population considered a big deal anyway?
Surely it's better than being REPLACED.
If Europe no longer has Europeans it isn't Europe anymore.
>>
Japanese people are smart enough to know that if they need more workers to pay the pensions of the elderly, importing useless shitskins who will only mooch off the welfare state and not work will make the problem worse, not better.
The Germans realize this too, but voices of sanity are drowned out by propaganda from Big Brother while they're being arrested for stating the truth.
>>
>>130394358
We could literally print more money just for old people and have less problems than importing shitskins to replace us
>>
>>130372340
A sinking island that is constantly hit with earthquakes and tsunami's isn't the best place to live, we can just get rid of north korea and call it Japan.
>>
>>130372340
Japan would just be smaller, it might be good for an island country. Who is pushing for the Japanese to allow immigration?
>>
>>130372433
fpbp
>>
>>130394515
Good point Japan is overcrowded already so shouldn't declining population be a good thing? Why did the Jews change their mind? 10 years ago they were like "The world is overpopulated! We must stop having so many kids!". They targeted that specifically at whites, I guess whites didn't listen so they devised a superior plan of importing a billion shitskins.
>>
>>130394217
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
sage doesn't work if you post an image though...
>>
>instead of promoting your youth to have more kids by giving incentives and change cultural values you should promote immigration!
>>
>>130394486
We're printing the money anyway to pay for the third world parasites.
>>
>>130372340
In 1940 there were 65 Million Japanese, and they didnt have a Problem with that number
Thing is in every Industrialized Nation you will have a Baby Boom at some Point
The Hierarchy of the Nation and the economy just cant fucking handle this much People
If your dad had 1 Job and had 3 Children, this means theres nothing left for the third child
In the old times These 3rd Children (mostly Boys) would have been put in the Military and swallowed in wars, Problem solved.
But that isnt possible anymore
Japan, now with 120 Million People is just too overcrowded and a lot of them left out. Letting migrants in is fucking moronic. Let the Population dwindle until 2065 and they will Balance themselves out again
>>
>>130393676
Merchant speaks the truth. The economy is doomed.
>>
File: fyllyulfyu.png (82KB, 300x258px) Image search: [Google]
fyllyulfyu.png
82KB, 300x258px
>>130394515
Who else?
>>
File: Refugees RL.jpg (100KB, 815x544px) Image search: [Google]
Refugees RL.jpg
100KB, 815x544px
>>130372340
>need to accept more immigrants
>>
>>130372433
Nope.
They'll sooner accept White neets.
>>
>>130372340
They need immigration about as much as the native americans needed immigration. It would turn out the same way too, just look at france, england, belgium, netherlands, sweden etc. All conquered by the brown hordes. You won't see it on the streets yet though, you see it in the maternity wards and schools.
>>
>>130373281
When people in japan get too old to take care of themselves, they go out into the mountains to die. They'd rather die than be a burden. They'll be fine.
>>
>>130394862
That's me. I'm just going to kill myself when I become a burden.
>>
>>130386922
>Guize , fist of all sage your posts, It's full of sliders out there , don't reply at all, if it's a empty slider , just let it go so we focus on our proper /pol/ material.
>>sage the thread
>Abort thread
^this, I;m starting believe it's all a bankers ploy so all debts are payed back or rather that new loans are taken. I magine a horrified kike banking goon, greedy and subhuman as they come, thinking there's less people to lend $ to, now. Haaaaaaah bring anyone in !!!!
>Of course this will finish with a Please don't kill me *sob*
dont forget saging
>>
>>130372340

Maybe they will realize that they just need to change themselves away from an economy that relies on constant population growth, which is unsustainable.
>>
>>130394991
Hm after thinking about it, I'm already a burden. I'm 29 years old living with my parents and have no job.
>>
>>130372340
The world is overpopulated, this is not the "end" of Japan ffs.
>>
File: awefawefef.png (546KB, 900x572px) Image search: [Google]
awefawefef.png
546KB, 900x572px
>>130394714
mfw Soros sends his flotilla of shitskin smuggling NGO ships to invade the islands of Japan and they respond with kamikazes.
>>
>>130372340
WHY MUST A POPULATION ALWAYS GROW
REEEE
SO WHAT IF AN OVER POPULATED ISLAND LOSES SOME PEOPLE
IT'S NOT GOING TO BE 0 JAPANESE PEOPLE THERE IN THE END
>>
>>130372340
>Country is overpopulated
>Country is facing ageing demographic problems

>Option A: Let in millions of foreigners
Strengths:
>Avoids demographic crisis in the future (At least an age one)
Weaknesses:
>Erodes national culture and identity
>Will create ethnic ghettos
>Doesn't actually fix the problem, just shelves it down the road a couple of identity
>Will increase the population on an Island that is already overpopulated

>Option B: Keep the door closed
Strengths:
>Avoids all the weaknesses associated with Option A
>Will actually solve the problem and allow for the demographic pyramid to reach an equilibrium
Weaknesses:
>Large elderly population will have to be supported by small working population

You can say Japan won't survive without immigrants to feed the bottom of its pyramid (that's the definition of ponzi scheme by the way), but If it lets immigrants in it won't be Japan anymore. Better to live through a bit of suffering so the problems can fix themselves rather than sell out your country just to keep a poor failing system afloat.
>>
File: 1458963183834.jpg (214KB, 657x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1458963183834.jpg
214KB, 657x1357px
>>130372340
Stop making this thread every fucking day you shill fuck. Japan is overpopulated as fuck, a declining population is in no way and will NEVER be a problem in Japan. kys
>>
>>130374284

Because jew magic is based on constant growth. It may screw over individuals by flooding the labor market but they dont care about that.
>>
>>130394633
>sage doesn't work if you post an image though...
It's worked with images for years now, nigger.
>>
>>130395106
There will be 0 japanese people in they accept migrants. That's the insanity of all this.
>>
File: 1485548398997.png (152KB, 574x601px) Image search: [Google]
1485548398997.png
152KB, 574x601px
>>130372340
yeeeees, japan needs diversity
>>
>>130372340
Japan is going for the sweet sweet automated luxury communism.
>>
>CTRL+F
>productivity
>no results

You guys suck.
>>
Fucking Japan, don't they understand that in order to prosper the population has to exponentially grow non-stop?

Nothing bad has ever happened from J-curve growth!
>>
>>130395168
>Option C
Encourage people to have children
Win win avoid everthing
>>
>>130372340
Take immigrants to your own home first, as if Japan would listen your fairytales, absolute moron.
>>
Japan with half of its population will still be Japan. Japan with niggers, arabs or non-aryan Asians will become a shithole.
>>
File: 1271081773017.jpg (16KB, 160x157px) Image search: [Google]
1271081773017.jpg
16KB, 160x157px
>>130372340
>It's this thread for the 9001st time

How you never give up is beyond me.
>>
>>130395737
PS: There are babies everywhere here and not enough day cares to take all of them. It's actual a problem local governments are having to deal with. I could swear the whole "population shrinking" thing is just a meme.
>>
File: 1472394418452 (1).jpg (55KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472394418452 (1).jpg
55KB, 720x960px
>>130378923
>>
Liberals: They complain about under-population when they're not complaining about overpopulation.
>>
>>130372340
>When will Japan realize that they need to accept more immigrants to raise their birth rates and prevent labor shortage? Their economy will collapse otherwise.

they COULD just encourage their own people to have more children...

But I doubt that making more Japanese people is what you had in mind.
>>
File: 1497696470940.jpg (17KB, 255x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497696470940.jpg
17KB, 255x250px
>>130372340
>127million population
>need to accept more immigrants

How about no Mr Steinberg.
>>
>>130395849
The article in OPs post actually says the same
Just read the Line at the Bottom
Same with Germany
They see that the Population is picking up again and they just dont care, or dismiss it
>>
>>130372340
Why is immigration always the answer rather than just encouraging the natives to breed more?
I mean, I know why obviously but why do so few ask themselves this?
>>
File: 1494709913826.jpg (147KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494709913826.jpg
147KB, 960x720px
According to (((them))), right?
Stop fucking interfering and let the country run its course. Having the country go through difficult times and adapt by its own accord internally, is sure to produce better result in the long run rather than
>lmao Muslim migrants will fix everything
>>
>>130372340
NOT. THIS. THREAD. AGAIN

Japan will find a way. Automation, overhaul of the healthcare system, more elders working, etc. Add the weebs and the filipinas who only come for a few years and go back to their countries and they're good.

>>130373345
Maybe? Eventually the white minority will breed with the huge Jap majority and a few generations down they'll all look Japanese.

>>130374241
No nation is a 100% homogeneous but I must agree.
>>
>WE WUZ DAI NIPPON TEIKOKU RIKUGUN
>>
>>130372340

Any excuse to ship in negroes and sand niggers.
There is no evidence that a growth in population causes economic growth. Venice was one of the richest cities in the world and it had an empire, and it's population was very small. In fact it's population declined from 150,000 in 1423 to 100,000 in 1500, a drop of 30%, but it's economy just got richer. England lost 30% of it's population in the black death, but afterwards it's economy boomed, with higher wages and larger exports. If population growth led to econoomic growth, then Africa would be very wealthy right now. It's population was 500 million in 1980, and now it's 1,120,000,000. But the population growth had no effect on it's economy, it's an impoverished continent. The population of Africa is projected to increase to 2 billion 400 million in 2050, and guess what? it will still be a shithole.
>>
File: pacifixed.jpg (1MB, 2975x3850px) Image search: [Google]
pacifixed.jpg
1MB, 2975x3850px
>>130372340
>This thread again
sage it ffs.
>>
File: dutertenpa1.jpg (104KB, 633x427px) Image search: [Google]
dutertenpa1.jpg
104KB, 633x427px
>>130396400
keep suckin on China's dick Mr Rodrigo.
>>
>>130372340
Notice how every country with overpopulation issue is a shithole to live in. In to ze over you go.
>>
>>130388606
You are misreading.

SINGLE Japanese male are virign.
half of Japanese male are already married.
>>130389116
>t.1.4 birth rate cunt
>>
>>130396681

>ain't nothin to suck on niggay
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
They have robots to do all the work now.
A lower population would be much better for them, as it is they live in shoe boxes.
They should go down to about 4 million to get to comfy level.
>>
>>130372340

Japan needs Muslim Immigrants NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPH9A7jnWcE
>>
File: Isle-Mao.gif (127KB, 666x557px) Image search: [Google]
Isle-Mao.gif
127KB, 666x557px
>>130396267
ayy lmao
>>
>>130372340
>industrial age pushes women into work force
>birth rates decline
>women encouraged to go to college
>birth rates decline
>women encouraged to pursue careers over family
>birth rates decline
>h-holy shit boys, we're going extinct, better import some races that didn't into industry, education, success, that's the only solution.
these immigrant pushers are twisted sickos. you can't have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>130372340
>>130373281
You are literally defending Ponzi scheme. People need to stop multiplying eventually otherwise we will destroy this planet.
>>
>>130372340
(((Economy))) Get the fuck out.
Japan is doing fine, they will have a golden family age, when the elderly go their way beyond and more property is available for families.
>>
File: 1497721167987.jpg (105KB, 728x545px) Image search: [Google]
1497721167987.jpg
105KB, 728x545px
>>
>>130375868

This a thousand times. Who gives a fuck about temporary population decline? Anyone with a brain should be able to extrapolate that:

>Population boom leads to dense population with a mushroom of older people
>Hold down most of the lucrative jobs and positions of power in society
>Younger people have less money, smaller housing, less desire/ability to have children
>TIME
>Older people die off
>More housing, more jobs, more social mobility
>People have more kids
>Things level the fuck off
>Country fine, repeat at next population boom

This is how things have worked for millennia. Instead, they want to shoehorn in a billion retard migrants and collapse a homogenous nation.
>>
>>130372340
Glad to see Japan is getting its population under control.
>>
>>130372340
>Population on teeny island declining.
>Filling it with welfare sucking shitskins is the only way forward.

kys
>>
>>130390268
We, as in Europe outside of maybe a couple Nordics, have NEVER given enough incentives.
Not even considering the loss of income if one parent goes full stay-at-home, the incentives usually don't cover the new kid-related costs.
OF COURSE the population sees parenting as a losing proposition, and has less kids and later, if at all!
The incentives help, but aren't enough to change the balance.
>>
>>130372340
>population shrinks
>economy shrinks
>same gdp per capita, everything is fine

Whereas here we import innumerable 3rd world scum to slightly boost the gdp while the gdp per capita is falling.
>>
Fuck off, stop reposting kike media
This is a propaganda to spread western ideology to the east asia
>>
File: IT'S OVER GOYIM.png (96KB, 375x444px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S OVER GOYIM.png
96KB, 375x444px
>>130395096
>endless swarm of shitskins vs self-exploding japs
>>
File: 1440812409062.png (113KB, 399x536px) Image search: [Google]
1440812409062.png
113KB, 399x536px
>>130372340
t.
>>
>>130372340
Shill thread,kikes try to destroy japan.

For anyone who agrees with this should be shot on spot,or forced to read intermediate advanced economics.
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.