[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We conservatives need to prepare to fight against this "tough"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Rainbow.jpg (112KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow.jpg
112KB, 640x640px
We conservatives need to prepare to fight against this "tough" enemy known as liberals.

Their superior knowledge in gender studies, African American studies, and Sociology makes them suuuuuuch a dangerous enemy.

Their superior marksman skills, 500 rounds per one injured conservative presents (Alexandria, VA "shooting") a GREAT danger to us! Their advanced training in Storm Trooper tactics from Star Wars has hardened them into the ultimate killing machines.

I can see them now, in full drag with an M249 spraying at the hip with the accuracy of a storm trooper before falling to their feet screaming in pain because a hot brass hit their toe.

What will us conservatives, who consist of Combat Veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan, Doctors, Nurses, business men, and all around alpha males ever do?

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... SCARED!

>Pict related, its the fierce liberal warrior known as John Rainbow. If you reply with, "better bring more body bags" you'll be blessed with 99 transexual wives and white slaves in Obama's heaven.
>>
This is how you start a civil war.
>>
>>130370853
Correct.

Start it in style, full drag and makeup. And watching the empire strikes back 99 times.
>>
>>130370206
they're way scarier than that
>>
>>130370206
Just went to the range today. Shit was so cash! Better than sex!
>>
Antifa and the paid protesters don't realise how heavily out numbered they'll be if they really start something.
>>
>>130370206
gear up pedes!

don't forget to buy your iodine from infowars for the war!!!
>>
>>130370206
Here's your reply
>>
>>130370206
Isn't this Katya from Ru Paul's Dragrace?

Sup /pol/ kweens
>>
>>130371978
Here's the thing...we all like to say that, but we have no organization or command structure. We don't really coordinate things.

They absolutely do. What few with fighting spirit will mostly be cannon fodder, but they'll be well organized and coordinated. It's a bad idea to underestimate them.
>>
>>130370206
I really hope they do, just line up and chimp out.

It will be over in the matter of a single day.
>>
Libs make for great target practice as they stand out like a pink elephant
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.