[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 300px-Map_of_Arabia_600_AD.svg.png (43KB, 300x245px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Map_of_Arabia_600_AD.svg.png
43KB, 300x245px
How come in all the years of mankind's existence there hasn't been a single example of a "egalitarian " or feminist society triumphing over a patriarchal and totally not egalitarian society?

The West is guarenteed to lose societies like China (keep their women in control, among other things).
>>
>>130369551
Didn't they pimp some african matriarchal societies in high school? I have a vague memory of something like that.
>>
>>130369551
>How come in all the years of mankind's existence there hasn't been a single example of a "egalitarian " or feminist society triumphing over a patriarchal and totally not egalitarian society?

Sweden
>>
>>130369723

>Niggers

And we saw how they kept out Muhammad's warriors and Whitey.

>>130369772

>Getting raped to death

Keep telling yourself that, Kjell.
>>
>>130370181
sub-saharan africa. even the mohammedans couldn't deal with them. they gave their all killing the whites of the vandal kingdoms of north africa.
>>
>>130370371

>muh nigger powah

Slave trade, Mandingo Boy.
>>
>>130369551
We need to revoke women's voting rights so we can fix the damage done to our society
>>
>>130370570
I meant *wouldn't* as in, the whole place is a waste not worth your time. My phraseology was fucked up, sorry.
>>
>>130370644

We need actual misogyny.
>>
>>130370371
>they gave their all killing the whites of the vandal kingdoms of north africa.

sauce?
>>
>>130372566
Islamic conquest of the Vandal kingdoms? The Vandal Gothic tribes moved from Gaul to Iberia to North Africa when Rome began it's decline. When Islam arose they swept across North Africa and killed them all. I can google it for you if you want. I supposed you could say that if you have Germanic, French, or Eastern European blood you WUZ AFERCAIN KANGS!!!
>>
>>130372566
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandal_Kingdom
They spread across most of North Africa, despite what cuckepidia might have to say. I have a set of 1910 Encyclopedia Brittanica which is interesting since it was written before history was revised.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.