[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is it about dindus that makes them like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I don't support (((mah diversity))) in the slightest. the black rapefugees we have in southern Tel Aviv are barely self aware enough to proclaim the grocery bag they are stealing from an old man actually belongs to them and said old man is the mugger. true story

sure there are plenty of elite jews that shill for nignogs in Europe but fuck them both.

however that's not what I'm trying to ask here. can someone explain to me WHY blacks are dumb and tend to react violently for trivial slights, and sometimes for no reason at all?

as in, rational explanation. being poor is the sympthom of their culture which makes them resort to crime quickly and thus resets the cycle, but what the fuck made them this way originally?
>>
>>130367590
Get lost kike.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 324x144px)
images (2).jpg
11KB, 324x144px
They are unevolved species of humans so they are less conscious and more violent about simple things.
This level of intolerance isn't even animal-like.

So we could say niggers aren't human, nor animal. They are SUB-HUMAN and maybe even worse...
>>
>>130367687
I could have posted one of those new bullshit flags, fat man
Instead I'm honest about my jewiness so that it wouldn't pop up later
>>
>>130367813
Do you have any evidence to support your claims?
>>
>>130367590
Genetic collapse due to low-investment breeding strategies. A thing you'll notice African cultures do that most others don't: Fathers don't stick around to bring up their offspring. The mother's family raises the offspring. The result is that in a given community, you'll usually have half-siblings shagging each other, with even those who run off to throw in with different tribes usually only trailing their own progenitor's journey. Let this continue from necessity in an environment with unpredictable wasting illnesses (more deaths in a given year = we need more offspring to stay stable) that is at the same time rich enough to not provide any constant challenges which counteract this trend, over houndreds and thousands of years, and the laws of nature are going to leave you with absolute fuckwits aplenty. And it's not like foreign aid helps any in that regard, either.

As a general rule of thumb, you want what Africans you -do- have to put up with for whatever reason to at least be from the more developed Eastern tribes. West Africa is just sort of fucked.
>>
https://whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

>>130368064
>>
>>130367590
Any apparent differences you see in races are more likely the effect of social and economic factors than biological ones. Humans are humans, bro. We share 99.9% of our DNA. The immigrants in your country probably come from shitty countries, while Will Smith's kids are smarter and cooler than you are. Environment is the important factor here, not biology.
>>
>>130368262
>wordpress
>>
>>130368436
and?
>>
>>130368152
They are doing pretty well if u actually consider all these things
>>
>>130367590
unevolved uncivilized unenlightened
>>
>>130368718
I suppose that's then also true again. Kek. Okay, how about "sort of fucked by our Western standards"?
>>
>>130367590
>(((mah diversity)))
its pretty cute and sad at the same time when a kike uses the triple parenthesis. he somehow thinks he's going to be taken more seriously if he does it.

wrong.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.