[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has your opinion on gays changed at all?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: rainbow-flag-waving-994x559.jpg (62KB, 994x559px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow-flag-waving-994x559.jpg
62KB, 994x559px
I used to not care if someone was gay / straight / whatever.
But in the last year or so with them defining themselves by their sexual orientation, the fag parades, the BS bathroom stuff. I've started to actually hate them.
I mean my sister is a lesbian and today she was in a car wreck that almost killed her. My first thought wasn't, "Oh no, is she okay?" It was, "Good. Now I don't have to read her faggy shit on Facebook."

The gay rights movement has mad me hate gays.
>>
>The gay rights movement has mad me hate gays.

This.

I was always disgusted but as long as I didn't see it. I didn't care but now I hate them.

Also reading about "bug chasers" and the fact they have between 500-1000 partners in their lives and even "the good ones" are in on this shit.

In Australia a "ritual" for Australian gays is to go to this bar in Sydney and lie in the pee trough and get pissed on.

If you don't do this, you're not really gay in Australia. Many of these people are school teachers and co-workers.
>>
>>130365205
I don't understand why people want to talk about sex in public so openly.
>>
>hating gays

moron, what you hate is leftists.

Do you really think minorities (homosexuals, trannies, blacks. whatever) are actually represented by the inarticulate crys of the left?

No, ive never met another gayboy who didnt agressively dismiss LGBTLOWIQ shit.
>>
I used to think they're okay as long as they aren't militant about their faggotry but now I just despise them.
>>
File: IMG_1380.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1380.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>130365205
Based and I like it
>>
File: Aposematism.jpg (389KB, 1840x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Aposematism.jpg
389KB, 1840x1088px
>>130366152
>Do you really think minorities (homosexuals, trannies, blacks. whatever) are actually represented by the inarticulate crys of the left?

They are the fucking left.
Faggots, dykes, niggers, trannies, hippies, feminists, commies, kikes, potheads--the "LOOK at MEEEEEE" party. The give me free shit party. The crybullies.

Fucking cunts, all of em.
>>
Trannies have me hating anything lgb-related and I used to volunteer at the local gay center.
>>
>>130365205
>I used to not care if someone was gay / straight / whatever.
Same.
>But in the last year or so with them defining themselves by their sexual orientation, the fag parades, the BS bathroom stuff. I've started to actually hate them.
Same.
>I mean my sister is a lesbian and today she was in a car wreck that almost killed her. My first thought wasn't, "Oh no, is she okay?" It was, "Good. Now I don't have to read her faggy shit on Facebook."
Holy shit dude that's fuckin cold.
I actually feel bad about how my feelings have changed. Two of my neighbors turned out to be lesbians and I feel bad that I resent them for their pride BS because I still love em.
It's just like, STFO about being oppressed, I knew ya yer whole life, you've never been fuckin oppressed you upper middle class dykes.
>>
>>130365205
i fucking hope a fleet of mack trucks driven by muslims slams into a fag pride event and detonates hundreds of poiunds of fert bombs
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.