[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Internet Troll Found Competent to be Arraigned.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: joshua goldberg.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px)
joshua goldberg.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
http://www.news4jax.com/news/joshua-goldberg-found-competent-to-stand-trial

For any of you who are still following the legacy of Joshua Goldberg. Two years after his FBI arrest for "Distribution of information relating to explosives, destructive devices, and
weapons of mass destruction." Legendary internet troll got party vanned and accidentally larped bomb instructions to an FBI agent.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/file/769556/download

Now he is in prison, awaiting trial after finally a two year hiatus is "found psychologically competent" to stand trial.

He is currently staying at the butner prison complex in south carolina.

https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/buf/

You can do an inmate lookup of him and send him a care package. You owe him so much. He is the man who first edited the Ben Garrison pictures and popularized it. He is also known as the "Berta Lovejoy- feminist, promoter of equality, love, and peace": youtube account - which you can still look up.

Joshua Ryne Golberg was a mastermind, there was nothing out of his reach. He was apparently the person who leaked pictures of shaun king's white parents, popularizing the he's not black meme. In fact, recently today Shaun King admits in a Tweet that Joshua Ryne Goldberg was the man who somehow got a hold of "fake pictures" of himself as a child. Here is the tweet.

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/876125690311081992

If you are asking yourself how an anon like myself could care so much about Joshua? Well he was my friend from the internet. We are bottom of the barrel people, and even though he was a jerk to everyone, he only ever showed me kindness.
Discuss.
>>
File: berta lovejoy.png (25KB, 633x178px) Image search: [Google]
berta lovejoy.png
25KB, 633x178px
>>
File: berta2.png (56KB, 843x292px) Image search: [Google]
berta2.png
56KB, 843x292px
>>
File: theodore trilby.jpg (42KB, 849x337px) Image search: [Google]
theodore trilby.jpg
42KB, 849x337px
>>
File: berta3.png (87KB, 644x519px) Image search: [Google]
berta3.png
87KB, 644x519px
>>
File: 1497745304322.gif (1MB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1497745304322.gif
1MB, 218x218px
>>130362531
At least we still can't go to jail for trolling compared to bongs and germacucks. How did he get a hold of the bomb explosions though.
>>
File: Werner(((Goldberg))).jpg (200KB, 1024x1567px) Image search: [Google]
Werner(((Goldberg))).jpg
200KB, 1024x1567px
>>130362625
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a Jew troll was the one to expose Shaun King as white? that's great, this (((Goldberg))) can live
>>
File: islamist jew.png (775KB, 620x826px) Image search: [Google]
islamist jew.png
775KB, 620x826px
>>130362854
He's American. He never had explosions. He made a makeshift pressure cooker to fool people into thinking he was going to bomb kansas city 9/11 memorial at one point. But yea he was posing as a jihadi too. He actually is the owner of the Australi Witness ISIS twitter account which many people followed. I don't think it exists anymore, maybe in the archives somewhere.
>>
I hope he makes it. I haven't seen many Garrison edits since his arrest.
>>
I remember this meme
>>
>>130362531
how to fuck up your life with the internet Master Class
>>
Why did it take two years? Did he spend all that time trolling the Feds?
>>
>>130362531
Oh yeah, I remember this Jew. I remember /pol/ being right.
>>
>>130363170
wasn't he trying to false-flag some shit then call in a warning and be a hero? were you ever interviewed by the fbi?
>>
wew he's like an irl Gerald Broflovski
>>
>>130363548
He was in jail for those two years, but in a mental ward. He was being evaluated because they found him mentall incompetent to stand trial at th e time.
>>
>>130364013
no i was never interviewed i live on the other side of the country i didnt have much influence
>>
>>130362531
yeah he was known as the Australi Witness and larped as a australian isis muslim on twitter ,calling to kill for allah or something & giving bomb instructions to an isis tango , burn in hell kike
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.