[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Liberalism is going out of fashion, soon almost everybody will jump on the anti-sjw alt light train

But remember, even if sometimes the alt light is a gateway to the redpill the cuckservatism attitude (pro-gay, pro degeneracy, pro immigration, pro- israel) is still our enemy and we should never assosiate ourselves with the likes of Ben Shapiro, PJW, and Rebel Media

That side has a clear anti white agenda and is working in favor of those it seemingly tries to attack
>>
>b-but based kike in MAGA yarmulke
>>
>>130362821
He is not even on the trump train,trump is not the ordinary shabo goy you see
>>
File: 1463425515658.jpg (113KB, 614x768px) Image search: [Google]
1463425515658.jpg
113KB, 614x768px
>>130361985
>>
>>130361985
How tall is Ben Shapiro?
>>
>>130364818
tall enough to fit in the gas chamber
>>
>>130364818
he claims 5'8
>>
>>130361985
>PJW is anti white
explain
>>
>>130369139
infowars is jewish owned media that pushes for civic nationalism aka multi cultularism aka white genocide
>>
>>130369139
See the interview of alex jones and david duke for example
>>
>>130361985
can't we all just work together? the alt-right and the alt-lite should focus on what they have in common, otherwise we're all fucked when SJWs run the show again
>>
>>130371113
That makes sense, at least he's fully anti muslim though.
If some people are given baby redpills by PJW then move on to the real 1488, I'm fine with that.
>>
File: bulgaria.jpg (54KB, 589x463px) Image search: [Google]
bulgaria.jpg
54KB, 589x463px
>>130361985
>Liberalism is going out of fashion

if that were true would the el chapo kikes be making 50k a month spouting inoffensive liberal platitudes?

the far right is still very much a niche, even Shapiro is niche and only gets his popularity from the liberals that hate him for being right wing.
>>
>>130372132
They are controlled opposition and they will never work for a common goal other than "hahah this fat feminist is stewpid"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.