[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do White Girls Study Arabic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: COLLEGE-LIBERAL.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
COLLEGE-LIBERAL.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
Srs. Every white woman at american university who studies arabic/middle eastern studies/whatever has always always turned out to be a batshit insane whore chasing that arab cock. They are crazier than their fat coal burner counterparts.

What does this mean?
>>
american men are unable to cock them properly so they look for substitutes

if you want to fix your women, fix yourself first
>>
>>130355860

Virtual signalling/PC to be "cool" like any other college tumblrina.

Some grow out of it. Most are indoctrinated for life. The insidious "education" from kike run institutions is highly efficient.
>>
>>130355860
Tfw I study Arabic and Islamic civilizations :/
>>
>>130355860
Women are driven by their emotions.
Attention whoring, jelousy and fear are among the most important.
This pushes them to seek out a stable man for protection.
(Not a man who displays the same emotional problems they do.)

Some see the murderous rapist as a strong man, and being his wife, would give them protection.
>>
>>130355860

I'm not that shocked that there's a subset of women studying Arabic, due to the political climate and the nature of women to go with what's socially acceptable and desirable. My view of women have sadly deteriorated the last few years, to the point of viewing most women as existing in a state of in between two states, like a existential limbo, that they're basically slightly better than niggers but worse than NEETs. (#NotAll).
>>
>>130355860

Because the state department/CIA/ DC area is recruiting women and it is a cool job to get

you sound like an assblasted student who hasnt studied for his arabic class

what part is tripping you up habibiti?
>>
File: IMG_0195.jpg (49KB, 640x841px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0195.jpg
49KB, 640x841px
>>130355860
I've never heard of white women doing that. Quit trying to meme shit.
>>
>>130358010

you have never taken an arabic class have you?

or any foreign language, poor you
>>
>>130356568
All they need is based family members/friends.

If you shitposters were as ballsy IRL as you are on here, you would be making libs' heads explode left and right. Too many of you just use this as an outlet, rather than practicing what you preach.

I talk with smarty pants libs, and their mouths just gape open. They have no arguments, and live in a fantasy world. Sometimes you're wasting your time; other times you aren't. But stop letting your ego and fear of social rejection get in the way of fighting for the truth.
>>
Jordan B Peterson says he thinks white women (actually he says "western" but we know what he means) will turn to Islam and Muslim men because they don't actually want the responsibility of being on equal footing of men. They want to be barefoot and pregnant, psychologically. In summary, suffrage was a shit test and men lost.
>>
>>130356568
/thread
>>
>>130355860
They want their daughters to have mustaches so they can score more sjw points. That's all.
>>
>TFW studying Arabic and Islamic "Science"
>TFW do this to be able all these Arabic texts they hide from the kuffar
>TFW do this to be able to understand anything a Muslims says and writes like praising attacks and coordinating rape romps
>TFW deep agent

Know they enemy, subvert and infiltrate him
>>
>>130355860
Protip: That isn't a girl. But he plays one at SJW gatherings for the muh vagina (if they don't know) / muh trans (if they do know) victim points
>>
>>130355860
Getting a critical language out of four year college isn't that bad. Of course Fatima Bazzi from Dearborn comes with it natively but still. Teach your kids to speak two languages lads
>>
File: 1495463953686.jpg (125KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
1495463953686.jpg
125KB, 962x642px
>>130358406

I do what I preach: tell the fucking truth and people either love me or hate me for it. Lost so many friends and relatives want nothing to with me any more for airing the opinion, supported by historic facts, that the Arab slavery were basically the most barbaric slave practice ever operated. This and that Muslims have butchered more people for their religion than both world wars combined, the Korean war and Vietnam war added but done nothing to address this honestly but excuse themselves or blame others or shift focus.

Today I spoke with a woman about voting far right. After some explanations why, she couldn't disagree and basically agreed with me and that she's less hesitant to vote SD.
>>
File: 1494896277134.jpg (84KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
1494896277134.jpg
84KB, 580x580px
>>130360589
Good stuff, I wonder what the West would be like if more could be like us. I have had friends of the family essentially exiled. My mom is deeply redpilled at this point, after being a former Obama voter, and former friends of the family with liberal politics have essentially been shunned or exiled themselves because they're so terrified of talking politics with us. Many missing faces at Thanksgiving Dinner, like I care. We have two completely conflicting visions for the future. This is war man.

The most important thing is that you've realized that you can break through to some of them if you're respectful and understanding, and start with the little red pills.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.