[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DO YOU GUYS HATE BUZZFEED SO MUCH?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: hq720.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y1_pgqTow8#t=0.875276

BuzzFeed's subsidiary "Ladylike" just made an incredibly bold video about celebrating the human body and NOT being ashamed of women's menstruation.

Guys, it's a natural, healthy thing that happens to women. GET OVER IT. If there wasn't channels like BuzzFeed on YouTube think about how bland everything would be. Love them or hate them, they talk about the unconventional and go to places that most of us fear to tread. They break down barriers, fight taboos and challenge social norms.

Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe. BuzzFeed are the good guys?

>TLDR yes they painted with their period blood. GET OVER IT!
>>
>>130354348
Because it's propaganda-laden yellow journalism and I hate that shit.
>>
Blood isn't even a good material to paint with. I've done it. It's terrible.
>>
Inspirational artist Sarah Levy helped the girls with their respective paintings.

Sarah is known for her piece "BLOODY TRUMP ("WHATEVER")" where she paints a portrait of the president with her own period blood.

She says of the piece:

>In September of 2015, in response to Trump's misogynistic comments that Fox News host Megyn Kelly must have been bleeding out of her "wherever" (and that that's why she was asking him such "tough questions" during the Republican National Debate)-- I painted Trump using my menstrual blood and titled it "Whatever."

It can be viewed here if you'd like: https://www.sarahlevyart.com/#/bloodytrump/

Thank god for groundbreaking, brave women like this, that challenge convention.
>>
SOME COMMENTS FROM THE VIDEO:

>People don't understand but this video can really help young people like myself get over the stigma around periods, in school I sneak my products up my sleeve before asking to go to the bathroom because I'm afraid someone will see but now I know this is a natural thing and i shouldn't be afraid yes it is a little icky using blood but it's a completely natural way to paint no chemicals or toxins just mother nature I find this so inspirational keep up the amazing work your doing for this generation girls

>Wow some of my fav people in the universe are on their period the same time as me. Superwoman, Safiya Nygaard and half of Ladylike, all of them at the same time next its gonna be Boyoung from Boyoungs World. Its so cool but kinda creepy. #womanpower #GirlLove

>Eating tomato veggie soup unbothered and wondering if there would be AS much stigma surrounding art pieces painted with semen (maybe food coloring added for visibility) as opposed to period blood. I liked the effort put in and the realness for the smell, texture, and process for collecting the ladies went into. A+ content!

>"Wow that's so much blood, are you okay?" loved this video its very empowering and sending the right message not to be ashamed for who you are and how your body works. #teamcurrentlyonmyperiod

>This is awesome. When I first saw this, I was a bit grossed out that you guys were touching bodily fluids. But this is a great experiment. And it's beautiful that you're teaching girls to embrace it instead of hiding it. Thank you for empowering women. It helps a lot having that knowledge that this stuff isn't something to be ashamed of. Love you Ladylike, you guys are truly amazing!
>>
File: buzzfeed.png (55KB, 970x445px) Image search: [Google]
buzzfeed.png
55KB, 970x445px
>>
>>130354348
can we have just one Saturday night were Nu/Leaves don't post here ?

somewhere there is a thread that is dead because you posted this
>>
>>130356869
fine I'll stop posting for a few minutes
>>
File: UgaqTPC.png (536KB, 539x569px) Image search: [Google]
UgaqTPC.png
536KB, 539x569px
>>130354348
I've never wished for a right wing death squad more
>>
>>130354348
>being ashamed of menstruation
Wat. Who the fuck is shaming them on periods? Why are they strawmaning so hard?
>>
>>130354348
What the fuck is going on? Why are the shills in full force tonight? Also, in case it wasn"t clear, this is a slide thread. Sage it
>>
File: 1435390119137.jpg (280KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1435390119137.jpg
280KB, 1600x1200px
>>130354348
(((LEVY)))

>trump's amerikka

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i wouldnt fuck these sluts if you PAID me AHHHHH
>>
>>130354348
>flag
>>
File: 1496529900935.jpg (85KB, 842x725px) Image search: [Google]
1496529900935.jpg
85KB, 842x725px
>>130357086
>>
>>130354348
Man this whole "radical boundary-pushing performance art" thing is getting really played out. Yeah, can totally believe that they painted some pictures with blood out of their fucking clams. It's not new or mind blowing or threatening to me, it's fucking boring. Goddamn, that room must have absolutely reeked of period blood and self-satisfaction.
>>
>>130354348
>NOT being ashamed of women's menstruation.
No woman I've ever known was ashamed of her menstruation.
>>
>>130357556
Which thread is it that they are sliding... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>130354348
I love the idea that making "paintings" with any kind of blood is supposed to make people take you seriously. Want to paint with your period blood? Knock yourself out, but I still think you are fucking nuts.
>>
>>130357556
>empowering women
>slide thread

so i take it your a bigot?
>>
Wtf.... Blood is blood and its fucking gross either way.. Taking a shit is natural yet I don't make a YouTube video celebrating it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.