[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a man to do ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I'm a south african male. Born in 93' i'm a freedom baby but i know i this farce of freedom is a lie embroiled in a thick slice of patronage,Corruption and economic self-preservation. The catch is in 2-5 years this place will be Afghanistan. Do i flee( extremely hard) or fight and die for some kind of existence here? I'm coloured but i believe in western ideals , although thats is a contentious topic on its own.
>>
>>130354264
>I'm coloured
You stay.
>>
>>130354509
I hope daddy liked leaving his son of a whore commonwealth. Dont be too surprised though went stepson frikkie arrives on his doorstep.
>>
>>130354791
Come to the us, fuck these white supremacist. You prove you work hard, marry a black girl, pay your taxes, and make sure your kids are your first priority. I just had a white girl start working at my job from south africa.
>>
>>130354791
Why are you acting so mad, shitsking?
>>
If any of your ancestors come from a third world, you should stay in the third world.
>>
>>130354264
Become a prepper and start looking for a good way to escape.
>>
>>130354937
Dont think for a second my collapse will not hurt you. Brexit will not safeguard. Against the total destabilisation of the southern hemisphere.
>>
>>130354932
>Come to the us, fuck these white supremacist
I'm not a supremacist at all.

But we have far too many brown people here already. If he was white, then yes, Europe is his ancestral homeland.
But otherwise, sorry. We've already gone way over our quota for brown people.
>>
>>130355250
>Dont think for a second my collapse will not hurt you.
I'm betting you're a Cape Coloured, right?

Your demise will be by fire and blade, at the hands of people darker than yourself.

It will not affect me whatsoever.
>>
>>130355068
This is my goal. I have to start saving and prepping now. Perhaps i could fight some kind of guerilla war. Or maybe just survive like the khoi san did. Id have to resort to a life of crime to gain R5s and ammo >>130355348 immigration is popular in europe. Trust me You havent meant a african until you've met a Black african whos entitlement knows no bound.
>>
File: kill_the_farmer.jpg (125KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kill_the_farmer.jpg
125KB, 576x1024px
>>130355348
>>130355250
Having said that, godspeed.

I hope you die last.
>>
File: refugees_turn_on_their_host.png (1MB, 795x1131px) Image search: [Google]
refugees_turn_on_their_host.png
1MB, 795x1131px
>>130355969
>Trust me You havent meant a african until you've met a Black african whos entitlement knows no bound.
You have to be kidding. We have loads of them. We know what they are like.
>>
If you're coloured then you won't be killed dummy
>>
>>130356495
cape coloured is a wide spectrum.
I've met some who look lighter than pakistanis.
Thyey won't be killed first, but the midnight dark folks over there will definitely kill him next. The lighter cape coloureds ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Coloureds ) often have jobs and work together with the whites.

He will be in danger.
>>
>>130354264
You sound retarded.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.