[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAILY REMINDER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
that Obama's speech barely changed from the 2008 election to the 2012 election. Probably because he was another useless puppet that won solely because of his skin color and empty promises that appealed to the minority population of the country.
>>
Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>130353380
You should care if you have any idea of how much global influence the American government and military has on this fragile planet. It's pieces of shit like this who are gonna send us back to the stone age. The only thing he ever was capable of doing was advancing our military's weapons to ensure that more Muslims get killed at the dispense of our funding.
>>
>>130353380
Someone who just found out Trump cribs MLP probably.
>>
>>130353516
Every american politician is a kike puppet because america is the arm of israel. Trump, Bush, and Obama are the same shit. America should be sent back to the stone age.
>>
>>130353713
This.
>>
>>130353516
The amount of radical extremist Muslim terrorist sects increases every fucking day. If we need to use up some of our funding to eradicate these vermin, then goddamn it we should go bankrupt.
>>
>>130353781
The point is theres no point in complaining about american or even western politicians for that matter because theyre ALL jewish puppets.
>>
>>130354479
I understand but people would willingly fucking die to defend this puppet piece of shit.
>>
>>130354321

We could always stop funding terrorist groups ourselves and use that money instead to combat them? That might work?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.