[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we need to hate now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: 1485112561681.jpg (169KB, 790x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485112561681.jpg
169KB, 790x1000px
I mean we are kind of the anti-mainstream board, we always think we are redpilled and know everything better than anyone of these normies.

But what i hate about this board is that there is no real structure, no real organisation, it is all just chaos, and i know some will come and say "but out of chaos comes harmony" and some shit, but in my understanding chaos just creates more chaos.

For instance, Jews.

Why do we hate jews? Is it every jew? Or is it just the few at the top of every bank? Why do we stereotype every single muslim and jew to be like the worst of their kind? It's like saying all whites are like Hitler and Vlad the impaler, topkek.

Why do you think this site is still alive? Because it is not a real thread for the elite, it even helps them, yes /pol/ you help the evil jews at the top.

We create a counter culture, and go to protests against the left, we need to be here we are necessary for them, because without us they wouldn't have an mainstream "enemy" of the tolerant and race mixing normies.

We are all wrong with every single thing we talk about, we still think in left and right, we still think in old political ways, we don't come up with a new idea that makes all this old shit obsolete! And if something like this appears it isn't even mentioned here, because all we do is hate, because we are outsiders in society that tried to be different and change something, but after all we still are the same as them, just in another shade of the same color.

Why don't you get this? All this retarded shit that gets posted here and on reddit or any other site is absolutely not going to change anything in this world, it just helps the masters to gain even more control and to spread even more disinfo and chaos.

We are literally living in the biblical end times, this is the fucking end, and people like us had a big deal in causing it that fast.
>>
File: d57.jpg (23KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
d57.jpg
23KB, 600x480px
>>130352396
wat
>>
>being this new
Lurk moar
>>
File: 1485113028710.jpg (186KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485113028710.jpg
186KB, 1200x720px
>>130352538
Hello apocalyptic rider, you are what they call war.
>>
>>130352731
i've been here since 2014 you faggot, instead of you i learned and developed, but you got stuck in the cycle of madness, o how i envy you you disgusting brown eyed faggot
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.