[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is there so many suicides in the civilized world.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

why is there so many suicides in the civilized world.
>>
>>130352094
Being a Hewush slave living and dying serving the pockets of an international clique is not healthy and serving your own will thus is an abominiation and termination at powerlessness against it.
>>
Is pic related?
>>
>>130352094
Because white people complain about everything. They're fucking snowflakes that get sad for no reason
>>
>>130352094
Where is the source for this question OP?
What are the numbers? How many people commit suicide?
God damn this thread is stupid. You're stupid OP
>>
>>130352094
Because the work we do is actually a lot more stressful than hunting or gathering. You would think it wasn't, but it is. It's more stressful, and is much much longer
>>
Weird. I was just watching the Netflix show Occult Crimes on the Solar Temple.
>>
>>130352094
Because good times produce weak people.
>>
>>130352094
>No real freedom or community.
>Impending sense of doom as your society is being destroyed from the inside.
>Most people are completely disposable/replaceable unless they are in the absolute top percentile.
>Modern Human relationships are completely fucked
>Drugs and human hormones in the water
>Higher intelligence and ability to think beyond the immediate future
>There's nowhere to run if you're already at the top, it's all downhill.
>>
>>130352094
as a tit man, I am deeply offended
delete that shit nao!
>>
Because instead of only thinking about food and water we can actually think and see that everything isnt even worth it in the end. Also crippling fear of not being remembered I guess so they do something to be remembered.
>>
>>130352271
fpbp
>>
File: 1497147205675.jpg (72KB, 333x260px) Image search: [Google]
1497147205675.jpg
72KB, 333x260px
>>130352996
That's fucking stupid.
That fucking meme is so fucking stupid.
It does nothing to take into account how states fall, how long they last, and how they evolve. Its a stupid condescending phrase that is an insult to history and the people who lived it.
>>
>>130352343
Yes, pic is related. In such cultures the suicide rate is practically zero.
>>
File: XRMGw4f.png (34KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
XRMGw4f.png
34KB, 700x700px
>>130352094

The only reason 3rd world animals don't commit as much suicide is because they will kill each other or die of AIDS before they can.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.