[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discussion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 123388439.jpg (47KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
123388439.jpg
47KB, 500x300px
Which side would would you choose /pol/, and why?
>>
File: LA.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
LA.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
I had never felt sympathy for the South. I was raised here, but always felt alien. In the last year I have reconnected with my history, my soil, and my blood. Time is cyclical, and there will be another war between the states. It won't be new, it has always existed, from here back to Sulla/Marius.

I will defend my folk, because they were right the first time.
>>
The North.
>>
File: 1493670955278.png (16KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493670955278.png
16KB, 420x420px
>>130352023
Dixie
>>
dixie
>>
File: IMG_0136.jpg (87KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
87KB, 420x420px
>>130352023
OOOOOH
I'm a good ol rebel
that's just who I am
And for this yankee nation
I do not give a damn
I'm glad I fought again'ner
I only wish we'd won
And I ain't asked any pardon
For anything I've done
>>
>>130352023
Dixie, the north overstretched its bounds of the 10th amendment, and I was born a yankee.
>>
>>130353785
I hates the yankee nation
And everything they do
I hates the declaration
Of independencee too
I hate the glorious union
'Tis dripppin with out blood
I hate the stripped banner
I fit it all I could
>>
File: IMG_0137.png (410KB, 720x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0137.png
410KB, 720x455px
>>130353908
I rode with robert e lee
For three years thereabout
I got wounded in three places
And starved at point lookout
I catched the rhumatism
A campin in the snow
But I killed a chance of Yankees and I'd like to kill some more.

300,000 Yankees are stiff in southern dust
We got 300,000 before they conquered us
They died of southern fever of southern steel and shot
I wish there was 3 million instead of what we got
>>
>>130352023
Neither side because none of the soldiery would benefit from winning.

Not into dying for niggers.
Not into dying for someone else to own niggers. They brought the coons to CONUS out of greed, not necessity.

I'd bug out West and seek my fortune. Stupid cannon fodder died for no benefit to themselves, at all. Zip, squat, nada.
>>
Don't care for slavery, but I also think its pretty authoritarian and unAmerican to wage war on your own people when they democratically voted to leave.
>>
>>130354194
this
People would call you a pussy but w/e who cares
>>
The Union of course.
Dixie fought for barbarism.
>>
>>130352023
It really depends on your values as the south is a completely different culture compared to the north. We really should just be two different countries. It's literally two different societies trying to live together.
>>
Dixie,
The North and its federalists proved their distrust of true democracy by invading the south when its democratically elected leaders decided to leave the union. The conflict was not one of slavery vs freedom, as modern schooling would have one believe. But of federalist vs antifederalist. also like many things the civil war can be boiled down to basic divisions in society especially rural in the case of the south vs the urban centers of the north.
>>
>>130354092
I can't up my rifle and fight them now no more
But I ain't gonna love em now that is certain sure
I ain't ask any pardon for anything I've done
I won't be reconstructed and I don't give a damn
>>
North because a true strong nation requires industrialization , and the south was against that.
>>
People back then did not fight for ideology, but their homes. The politicians started a war. The soldiers fought for their homes on BOTH sides. Knowing of the climate of the past and why most soldiers fought through extensive reading and research, I would fight for my home state. Meaning I would be union.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.