[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About Religions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1462092040547.jpg (1MB, 2310x1781px) Image search: [Google]
1462092040547.jpg
1MB, 2310x1781px
In my opinion, the most tangible proof that religions are "false" is that they are geographically bound. According to abrahamic religions, God kept spreading his message only from the middle east, first with the jews, then christians and finaly muslims, meanwhile forgetting the rest of planet.

However, i don't really feel to exclude a higher power above humanity. Why do religions arise? It's undeniable that humans are "spiritual" creatures. Is it because being able to conceive its own death, the human mind is unable to deal with it? Or it's because we try to commute with something "above" us?

Keep it chill, deus vult and fedora posters need not to apply.
>>
>>130352016
Wow. You JUST realized religion is skydaddy bullshit. Hope your underaged.
>>
>>130352016
>every religion is geographically located
>this mean god doesn't exist

Or perhaps you need to realize every religion believes in the highest God, aka zues, Odin, God (Christian god) etc

No matter where you go every culture has a God, this doesn't mean God doesn't exist it means everywhere people will try to interpret God in their own way.

Cling clang
>>
>>130352016
They try to present a narrative that is completely false when pitted against reality.
>>
>>130352016
It's not a "proof". Yes, men seem to have a need for religiosity and local religions have emerged everywhere where men have lived. So one might infer from this that religion is a purely human phenomenon.

But it doesn't PROVE that one of these religions is the true one. PROOF is a very strong word.
>>
>>130352016
>meanwhile forgetting the rest of planet

>scour the world for someone who will listen
>person turns out to live in Bactria
>literal crossroads of the world
Aren't you also forgetting that each religion is worshiping the same thing but in a different form?
>>
>>130352016
Islam isn't the same religion as Judeo/Christianity. Its prophet broke every law God put on man in the Judeo/Christianity world. Mohammed would be the prophet of satan. Jesus wasnt ripping heads off people and raping children and didnt profess violence other than flipping over money changer tables. That guy could be the real deal, but mohammed was pure evil, and his legacy is millions of death and billions in suffering.

Dont paid Islam with the Abrahamic religions, it has nothing to do with them, other than marketing.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.