[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychotic Muslim quickly arrested at airport, starts screaming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (45KB, 474x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 474x640px
I WUZ PRAYING TO ALLAH AND SHEEEIT!!!

https://youtu.be/4tu49yRAFS8
>>
I would freak the fuck out if I heard a sand nigger screaming that shit anywhere
>>
>>130348986
This
And you would a swarm of Swedish white men flocking to him asses spread incase it was just a sexual emergency
>>
File: 1497734003666s.jpg (7KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1497734003666s.jpg
7KB, 250x247px
>>130348886

lol wtf..
>>
Shes just charging her spirit bomb.
>>
>>130348886

Sounds like a horny cat
>>
>>130348886
How much do you want to bet that all their hearts were racing? I bet they felt real dignified when she didn't blow up.
>>
>>130348886
Fucking sand nigger.

I He's lucky he wasn't shot to death immediatly.

You do that shit anywhere south of the Mason Dixon and RIP.
>>
>>130349078
underrated

(/Canadian "men")
>>
Fucking camel riders
>>
The only this she will blow is my dick
>>
>>130353354
Her moaning is cute to me honestly
>>
File: 1462081202855.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1462081202855.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>>130348886
>be 20 or so a few years ago
>get on bus to go to local community college
>bus gets crowded
>all of a sudden a sweaty nervous looking brown man gets on
>manages to find a seat
>5 minutes later starts chanting "ALLAH AKBAR" and starts rocking back and forth in his seat
>think to myself i'm going to die a kissless virgin on a shitty bus in a city run by faggots and kikes
>10 minutes later he gets off the bus
>>
>>130348886
Now she'll sue all those involved in the arrest for religious discrimination, she'll claim she was just doing a daily payer and get a big payout for being a victim of descrimination
>>
>>130348886
how much trouble would you get in if you rushed her and shouldered her really hard? i would feel very threatened
>>
>>130354889
I was thinking punch in the face until she stops that noise.
>>
>>130352344
You commies want to let them all in to the west. It's your fault they're here. And it's your fault we are forced to treat them as human beings.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.