[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck the Police

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 39

File: Screenshot_2017-06-17-20-22-43.png (731KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-17-20-22-43.png
731KB, 720x1280px
Killed another innocent black man! He could've cured cancer. He could've ended world hunger.

And yet, that racist pig shot him in cold blood.
>>
God bless the spic police
>>
>>130347889
Lol I went to high school an few years ago in Minnesota, all our cafeteria workers were severely handicapped this guy must have been an real stupid fucking disgrace
>>
>>130347889
he can't be racist he is mexican
>>
>>130347889

Just fuck you- The guy had a CCW permit. the cop was very stupid.

The guy told him about the gun, is in a car with his GF and a 4 yr old. NO threatening attitude.

The cop who shot acted like a scared pussy
>>
>>130351515
>Tell cop you have gun
>Instead of making slow deliberate movements you make jittery quick ones.
>"WOW I WAS SHOT NOTHING I COULD DO"
>>
>>130347889
There has to be a sweet spot between the PC police and the Baltimore Police.

I'm not a big fan of the cops, but you lunatics, antifa faggots, and black supremacists on the left are definitely the worse of two evils.

This was the shooting to rally around. But you blew it.
>>
>>130347889

I'd say we should get ready for a happening protest/riot but I don't think BLM has it in them anymore.

Thank god for lazy liberals!
>>
>>130347889
So what happened with this one? They finally find that magical unicorn actual dindu shooting they were looking for or just a regular dindu shooting?
>>
>>130350803
>an few years ago
>an real stupid fucking disgrace
>an

Irony.
>>
>>130347889
i really don't care about another dead nigger. the justice system is not perfect, but it works, and if you don't like it, either vote, run for office or gtfo. stop marching in the streets, like the kikes trained you to do in the 60s, whenever you don't get your way. you are just like petulant children, and at this point you are just making me want to napalm you
>>
>>130347889
Why is he dressed like a kung fu master? Surely that's cultural appropriation?
>>
>>130351650
it's pretty wierd how accepting you guys are that cops can kill you for scaring them though.
>>
Haha look at that stupid ass chef outfit
>>
>>130352053
>make me want to napalm you
>uses peace symbol id
>>
>>130351806
That happened last night. Shame nobody got splattered when they took to the interstate while chanting the "hands up don't shoot" lie and "no justice no peace" when justice had clearly already been served.
>>
>>130351515
>officer I have a gun
>reaches for something without being asked to, thus not following the cop's instructions to guarantee they both get out safely
>gets shot
Niggers are just too low IQ to not get shot.
>>
>>130351696
>This was the shooting to rally around. But you blew it.
Honestly, this. Everyone's so fucking tired of these bullshit protests that nobody pays any attention to them anymore.
>>
>>130352162
It's because, we are not dumb enough to disobey a officers order to not fucking move after you just announced that you had a gun. It take's a special kind of retardation to hear "Keep your hands on the steering wheel" and do the exact opposite.
>>
>>130352162
Yes, if someone is armed, you should comply with them. A firm hand is needed for NIGS
>>
>>130352162
Because I'm very certain if I knew someone had a gun and they were making erratic movements I'd shoot the fuck out of them too.
I tend to want to leave every engagement the way I went into them, unshot and un fucking stabbed.
Sorry if that offends your sensibilities bud.
>>
>>130347889
Well get out and riot so I have something to watch tonight
>>
>>130347889
>Memorized the food allergies of 500 kids
>None had food allergies
we wuz kangs n sheeit
>>
>>130352375
Everyone always leaves out the fact that he was stopped on suspicion of being an armed robber, the taillight BS was just the precursor to the stop. The officer went into the situation expecting a violent criminal. Now they'll never know if Castile was the armed robber. Oh well. Plus his gun and permit were rendered invalid and illegal since he lied on all the forms to procure both. Muhdoodweed. Not even once.
>>
>>130347889
He was a crip nigger. A terrorist. A lowlife.
>>
>>130352556
In all honesty it was prolly like 5-10 kids with actual allergies out of the 500 and that one Hindu kid that gets just the bun on hot dog day.
>>
>memorized the allergies of 500 kids
lmao what

like, don't many US schools disallow peanuts to be served? that takes out a huge chunk of student allergies. what else is left? lactose intolerance? gluten?

how many of those 500 kids brought food from home?

that whole quote is just making my eyes roll the more i keep seeing it
>>
>>130351515
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE
Probably went something like this video, where the cop told the guy to do one thing, then immediately gave a contradictory order and before the guy had time to process what was going on, shot him.
>>
>>130352482
>people annouce they've got a gun right before trying to shoot you

Yea, but still. Did the cop ask for id or some shit at the same time??

>>130352495
>>130352514
>>130352482

Of course you should comply, if you have sense. I just don't want police to have that kind of power of life over me at every fucking interaction, and I'm pleased they don't. I'm surprised how accepting Americans seem to be of it.
>>
>>130347889
>That obese landwhale
>The stupid 5 year old drawing
>He dindu nuffin
>>
>>130352873

That guy was found guilty though.
>>
File: yanez-not-guilty-2.jpg (160KB, 1200x584px) Image search: [Google]
yanez-not-guilty-2.jpg
160KB, 1200x584px
>>130347889

From what I remember at the time this happened, Castile told the cop her had a CPL and a handgun on him, the cop asked for I.D. and Castile pulled out his pistol to hand it over to the cop.

The cop wasn’t paying attention and when he turned back and saw the gun, he instantly mag dumped on the guy.
>>
>>130347889
Kill a mule, buy another. Kill a nigger buy another.
>>
>>130353393
Yes, he was. But there was no video of the moment that Castile was shot, only the aftermath. But I wouldn't be surprised if the cop told him to get his ID, and as Castile reached for his wallet, the cop sperged out. Different juries, different evidence.
>>
File: 1488228504644.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1488228504644.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>130347889

Fuck off nigger

saged
>>
>>130352873
That's fucked. He even shot him when he had his hands up
>>
>>130352162
Why are US cops so scared and dumb?
>>
>>130353676
Fuck on, snowflake.
>>
>>130353960
Good one, butter knife
>>
Who gives a fuck? It was just a nigger.
>>
>>130354081
Plastic butter knife that he still gets V& for
Fixed
>>
>>130353960
If anything they are scared of feral niggers trying to kill them. I wouldn't say they're dumb though
>>
>>130352595

Oh, I didn't know any of these details, now it's quite obvious why he was found not guilty.
>>
>>130353960
Depends on the department. Some departments will actually not hire somebody because that person scored too well on the aptitude test. The reasoning is that smart people might get bored with police work and the department will have wasted a shitload of money training them.

Other departments have shit training. One of the ones near me literally was teaching cops to treat EVERYBODY as a potential lethal threat. That cost the city a pretty penny in wrongful death lawsuits. The commander of the swat team for that department told a person I know that he had to retrain his guys to get them away from that mentality. Then they shot a homeless guy, and the city went nuts, and the department retrained it's cops on the use of force, and also went full retard with making the cops do paperwork for every physical contact while on duty, when the retraining was all that was needed.

On any given day without going on a road trip, I could encounter cops from one out of 5 departments, anon. Let me tell you, some departments are better than others.
>>
>>130347889
>Remembering kids names that you see everyday
Niggers think this is an amazing accomplishment.
>>
>>130347889
of all the blm bullshit this is the first time I see one and think "uh maybe the police did fuck up on this one".
>>
>>130352938
Look anon, you need to understand that you're dealing with a nation of retarded boot-lickers who jizz their pants at the prospect of supporting our boys in blue.

These fucking morons let their hatred of black people blind them to the fact that cops kill unarmed whites ALL THE TIME.

"He was moving weird!"
"He didn't follow instructions!"
"He had weed in his system!"
"The cop thought he was a robber!"

As if any of that could possibly justify gunning a man down as he was attempting to disarm himself. The American right has no problem with cops having carte Blanche to murder someone if they feel scared. These people are cucked beyond all hope. May God have mercy on their souls.
>>
>>130354372
Why would you know these things? All the media says is scared little brown cop on loan from next city over pulled him over for a tail light and he dindu nuffin and the sheboon bixnooded a video of him dying
>>
>>130352938
>Yea, but still.
Not an argument. I hate when people do this.
>>
>>130354528
Paperwork is liability insurance.
>>
>>130354852
>All the media says is scared little brown cop
The media has been pointedly not mentioning that he's non-white.
>>
>>130347889
>this guy murderer
>this guy was acquitted of murder

>this guy was elected president
>this guy is not my president

I'm seeing a pattern with liberals
>>
>>130354775
Stay salty faggot. Bet you carry a pocket constitution around and preach at cops about your rights. Pony nub flex your rights guy is a liar and he complies during every stop he is a part of.
>>
>>130355114
Kinda hard not to when his last name is some shit like jeronimo.
>>
>>130347889
There should be a mural of instructions for what to do when you get pulled over with a gun in the car so you don't get blown away in front of your loved ones.
>>
>>130351952
I think he's a phone poster
>>
>>130353960
>>130354528
>One of the ones near me literally was teaching cops to treat EVERYBODY as a potential lethal threat.
Don't they use the Dinkheller as the standard to expect?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mssNOhv1UMc
>>
>>130354746
Me too honestly. There have been a few videos where I thought the cops were too rough but ultimately justified, but this is the first one that actually pissed me off. You could tell the cop knew he fucked up too since he was panicked and cursing in the video. If the dude was white /pol/ would be a little more upset about this verdict.

What I'm wondering is how they got the two black jurors to agree to the not guilty verdict as well.
>>
>>130354973
Dude, just grabbing a guy's arm to prevent a fight is enough to make them fill out two or three pages of shit, even if there is no claim of injury and no arrest. They already wear body cams. I'm all for stopping excessive use of force by police, but the bureaucrats went full retard.
>>
File: tess-holliday.jpg (93KB, 748x537px) Image search: [Google]
tess-holliday.jpg
93KB, 748x537px
>>130347889
>Tess Holliday

>no one has posted this yet
>>
>>130354775
Yea that's pretty much how it seems
>>
>>130355483
Dinkheller is more of a rule to shoot the damn guy loading an assault rifle to kill you with and don't give your officers too much shit for trying to be safe even if a little aggressive. Kyle had been reprimanded for drawing his weapon too frequently and was afraid to draw on the guy getting ready to kill him because he thought he might get in trouble if he draws his weapon again. Kinda like reverse boy who cried wolf.
>>
>Officer: Sir, may I see your ID, please?
>Phil: Sure thing, officer, let me just reach back here and get it
>Girlfriend: HE HAS A GUN! OFFICER, HE HAS A GUN! BUT IT'S LE-
OH MY GOD YOU SHOT HIM
>>
I don't know if all you /pol/s say racist things to be edgy or if you are Ed Norton in American History X. If I had to guess it's a broad spectrum.

Being a local and following all this closely from the beginning I believe that Yanez should be in prison right now.

I was hoping for the LA Riots out my window and all I got was a little chanting an a highway shut down at 11pm when no one really cared. They had another march in Minneapolis this afternoon and all they did was walk down the street. BLM needs to step it up. I want to watch something burn.
>>
>>130347889
>the nigger died two days after my birthday
nice.
>>
>>130355565
Meh. As a dude that went down that road once I can say from experience the name of the game is liability. They don't actually care about the people or their officers. It's all about "how can we keep from getting sued". And yeah. Beaurocratic bullshit.
>>
>>130355483
I'm not sure what they're using now, just that they're a lot less likely to shoot somebody because he dared to turn around while holding a spoon. (Yes, they did that.) It can be a tricky thing, anon, to identify a threat when 999 out of 1000 people aren't a lethal threat, but getting the one guy who is wrong will get you killed. OTOH, picking one of the 999 and shooting him, can land your ass in the clank and lead to all sorts of nasty civil litigation.
>>
>>130355252
Hands on the stearing wheel, tell the officer when you're reaching for something and ask if its okay. Offer to let them get the registry if they're spooked?
>>
>>130355484
>if the dude was white
Funny how the dude never IS white. It's almost as if we know how to act and how not to get shot when we deal with the police.
>>
>>130355135
Of course I don't flex my rights to a cop, those motherfuckers shoot people you idiot. My point is that no American should have to live in fear of that.

Keep sucking that authoritarian dick, anon. All you have to do is look at him the wrong way and a cop can blow you away with little to no legal repercussions.
>>
>>130355884
lol that's not what happened.
>>
>>130352938
Telling a cop you have a gun and then reaching to the exact location you said the gun was is dumb. As one human to the other, if you are ever in the situation the nig was in and you tell the cop you have a gun (a good idea) don't fucking reach towards it. Wait for the cop to give you a different thing to do. Maybe the cop will need you to get out of the car slowly with hands visible at all times so he can get the weapon off of your person as a safety precaution or maybe he will want you to keep your hands on the wheel. I'm in the minority who think this was an actual stupid tragedy in which both sides did stupid shit, but for fucks sake man common sense.
>>
>>130347889
>dead nigger
>>
>>130354966
>>130352482
>>130352162

Yea [you don't disobey cops cos they'll shoot you], but still [it's pretty wierd how accepting you guys are that cops can kill you for scaring them though.].
>>
>>130351515
>cue the bootlickers
You're right of course, and this should have been an easy conviction. But /pol/ will cheer because he was black and too many on /pol/ are too stupid to understand the 2A ramifications.
>>
>>130355842
Damn
>>
>>130356043
Wanna know how I know you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?
>>
>>130355939
I just wish BLM hadn't gone off on so many other shootings that were actually justified. This is the real deal and nobody takes them seriously anymore.
>>
>>130356076
Yeah, you're probably right.
>>
File: 1497742154038.png (25KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
1497742154038.png
25KB, 360x361px
>>130347889
>>
>>130356245
Is it because YOU'RE the authoritarian dick that's getting sucked? Please enlighten us.
>>
>>130352873
>be american
>get shot by police
At this point if I'm on a jury where a citizen has shot a cop and the citizen argues that he feared for his life because of how violent and scared American police are, I will acquit.
>>
>>130356004
>It can be a tricky thing, anon, to identify a threat when 999 out of 1000 people aren't a lethal threat, but getting the one guy who is wrong will get you killed.
>>130354528
>Some departments will actually not hire somebody because that person scored too well on the aptitude test. The reasoning is that smart people might get bored with police work and the department will have wasted a shitload of money training them.
>>
>>130353960
>Why are US cops so scared and dumb?
Come America and hang around some niggers. You'll see.
>>
>>130356337
>I R8 14/88 b8 m8
Fuck these one post ids

But for real come on niggers! Chimp out give /pol/ a good Saturday night. Do something productive for white society
>>
>>130347889
Evidence he took a science class before we go down the he coulda cancer path
>>
File: Crackron.jpg (68KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
Crackron.jpg
68KB, 500x397px
>>130352162
Our cops have to deal with a lot more than butter knives. In basic training, they're shown very graphic videos of other police officers being gunned down for simply pulling people over for traffic violations. Then, they send them out to patrol areas with high gang violence.

Supposedly every black family has "the talk" about cops with their kids, but they keep getting shot for not following orders. Keep your hands on the steering wheel at all times unless told otherwise, and comply with all orders. You'll have a chance to protest in court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc
>>
>>130356397
I've been through the training and have education in criminal justice. It's simply not as cut and dry as you think it is and the way you talk reeks of someone who's watched way too many YouTube videos singling out instances that took hundreds of attempts to create in a vacuum of misinformation and unfilmed antagonization. Also you sound like you're in your late teens early 20s at best and you probably smoke weed.
>>
>>130356020
www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/

Set the filter to white, male, and unarmed. At least 11 unarmed white men shot by police so far this year.
>>
>>130356640
Also being polite goes a long way.
>>
>>130356103
>Telling a cop you have a gun and then reaching to the exact location you said the gun was is dumb.
Obviously it was dumb. Obviously try to only do what the cop says. But fuck me. I can't imagine living in a place where a thoughtless movement in a high-stress situation could get me killed by a cop. Yet Americans generally seem proud of the thug nature of their police.
>>
>>130356760
Archive clickbaiters https://archive.is/TIncB
>>
>>130356434
Like I say. It varies quite a bit from department to department. Not all departments have that policy, but one did and it made it to Federal Appellate Court, where the court said the practice was A-OK.
>>
>>130347889

why do people always assume the guy who got shot is innocent?

where is the logic?
>>
File: robo.jpg (55KB, 725x454px) Image search: [Google]
robo.jpg
55KB, 725x454px
>>130356640
>"COMPLY WITH ALL ORDERS, CITIZEN. DO NOT STRAY FROM THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW PATH AS DESIGNED BY OUR GLORIOUS LEADERS. ANY ATTEMPT TO REMOVE YOUR HANDS FROM THE STEERING WHEEL WILL BE MET WITH IMMEDIATE TERMINATION"

Well, the guy should've listened.
>>
If I was the cop I would have done the same honestly
When a person you know is armed is not following directions fucking blow him out of the water

I've seen too many gut shot videos and then the car driving away

Imagine walking up to a car that's stopped and wondering if today is the day you die
Imagine that thousands of times
>>
>>130347889

You realize the odds of a black guy curing cancer is approximately close to zero?

I work at KU in the building the houses the Chemistry and Physics departments. Guess how many black grad students, post docs, and professors there are in this building?

One. One fucking black guy who's a grad student for physics. I think he's an import from Africa, too, so he hasn't been tainted by our niggers.

Oh we have countless Asians and Indians in this building, but one god-damned black dude
>>
>>130356640
If niggers didn't chimp out when they feel pressured, maybe this wouldn't be such a problem
>>
>>130356640
>In basic training, they're shown very graphic videos of other police officers being gunned down for simply pulling people over for traffic violations.
At this point the average American is at greater risk of being shot by a cop than a criminal. So what should "basic training" be for Americans in school? Should we always be armed? Should we be ready to draw first on an officer who approaches us? Should we empty our magazines if the officer does not comply with OUR orders and peacefully establish his intent first?

I'm fucking tired of it. I'm so fucking tired of it that I'm pretty sure if I witnessed a situation like >>130352873 I would gun the officer down to protect the citizen.
>>
Fuck off you dumb nigger. One less we have to take down. Fuck you.
>>
>>130356790
Don't think of it this way. It wasn't like that. The cop wasn't performing a regular stop on this guy. He was guns out felony stop with his gun pointed at him before they even started talking. It was high stress because it wasn't a regular stop. Not all stops are high stress. The only thing he did wrong(and I don't know their laws as I'm trained in GA and everything is different) is remain at the car and get backup and order everyone out of the vehicle and onto their stomachs. That's how felony stops work here.
>>
How is it possible there was no footage?
>>
>>130356985
Let's reverse this:
>If I was a citizen I would have done the same honestly.
>When a cop you know is armed is acting shady fucking blow him out of the water.
>I've seen too many cop shooting videos and then the cop getting off.
>Imagine being approached by a cop and wondering if today is the day your die for a minor traffic violation.
>Imagine that thousands of times.
>>
>>130357029
>the average American has a greater chance of being shot by a cop then a criminal

Why are you making shit up
>>
>>130356790
Oh, then we are both in agreement. There is a bit that has been said that's a fair point to add with crime over here being REALLY bad in certain places (nigtowns mostly) and the innocent people in said areas being overly hostile towards the police. In the vast majority of (not all) these police shootings the victims did something very very stupid or very very wrong. Take for example the one high on pcp disobeying multiple orders and then reaching into his car. Also a lot of dealing with police stories are very one sides stories with lots of details left out. In nearly every single encounter one can have while being pulled over by police simply following orders (common sense ones like hands were they can be seen and answering basic questions, not bootlicking retard shit people think police try to make people do) will lead to a very short exchange that can then be taken to court if one disagrees with the police. America has a crime problem, and that problem makes the police act differently than what one would assume they would and to add to it as another anon has said it also depends on the departments training as well as state laws and whatnot.
>>
>>130357029
>the average american is at greater risk of being shot by a cop by a criminial

PROOFS?
R
O
O
F
S
?
>>
>>130356640
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc
>>130355483

Yea, I know why your cops are like that. But it's a stupid road to go down. Some of your police are violent thugs who demand whatever they want on pain of death, and people don't seem to mind obvious fucking nutcases working as police. In addition as the arms race continues you'll be being policed by a military (in fact your military do sell to police). Think about the ramifications of that when shit hits the fan outide the ghetto.
>>
>>130356720
So your method of debating anti-authorty is by appealing to authority? You don't even have any data to back up what you're saying, I'm just supposed to believe cops don't get away with shooting people because you're part of the system?

Get fucked, pig.
>>
>>130357241
He didn't die for a minor traffic violation. He died because he was potentially a wanted armed robber who didn't comply during a felony stop.
>>
>>130357241
Seriously. Me and my cousin got pulled over by undercover cops for turning down a one way street by accident. The moment my cousin noticed he increased speed because he wanted to get out of the one way as fast as possible. We literally stopped the moment we saw lights and this fucking bald brute of a cop was accusing him of trying to pull away. I was nearly shitting my pants, I can't even imagine if a fucking cop had his gun pulled on you. You can't think straight in a scenario where one minor fuck up can end your life.
>>
>>130357253
I'm not. I'm just removing suicides and ghetto gang violence from the stats. Do you have any idea how fucking unlikely it is you will be shot in suburbia?

Unless, of course, you make one minor small move while a cop happens to be pissing his little panties.
>>
>>130357253
Because fear mongering is cool
>>
>>130357241
I get approached by a cop almost every week because I drive like a maniac

I have never once been in fear of my life because
I
FOLLOW
THE
INSTRUCTIONS
BY THE MAN
WITH A GUN
>>
>>130351515
Yeah he said "I got a gun" while his hands were down, and didnt comply with the officer to put his hands back on the wheel. Also he was intoxicated so was acting retardedly. I'm not surprised that it led to the cop shooting in self defense.

"I got a gun" while hands being out of sight is a kys move
>>
>>130357253
This.
>>
>>130356640
Fun fact: In high crime (i.e. black) areas, when cops get body cameras, the number of shootings tends to go up.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-12/police-body-cameras
>Perhaps even more surprising is that no increase in fatalities was noticed in police interactions with Whites/Asians but police were found to be 3.68% more likely to kill Blacks/Hispanics while wearing body cameras. The study suggests that police officers are actually more likely to pull the trigger if they have video evidence to support their use of force.
>>
>>130357402
WE WUZ KANGZ

FUCK DA POLICE
>>
File: 1497675045683.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497675045683.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
lol poor niggers
>>
File: confused.gif (2MB, 450x337px)
confused.gif
2MB, 450x337px
>>130356956
Yeah, he should have. Every time a cop in the US has to approach someone they have to be prepared for a possibly deadly confrontation. They have seconds to determine if a suspect is going to kill them or not. Why is keeping calm and respectfully following orders so hard?
>>
>>130357449
Of course it would go up, less cops hesitating about whether or not to be the "criminal" in a blm protest
>>
>>130357396
Yes
There are tons of home robberies every year
Why do you think it's common place to have a shotgun in suburbia

You subhuman
>>
>>130357381
>He didn't die for a minor traffic violation. He died because he was potentially a wanted armed robber who didn't comply during a felony stop.
Get your fact straight.

* The planes were run before, and the officer knew it wasn't the suspect he was looking for.
* A cop does not approach the car like it's a traffic stop when it's a felony stop of an armed suspect. Ever. If he really believed it was a felony stop, then he committed gross negligence which contributed to the death. If he did not, then there was no reason for him to be a scared shitless little girl.
>>
>>130357070
>I can't imagine living in a place where a thoughtless movement in a high-stress situation could get me killed by a cop
>Don't think of it this way. It wasn't like that. The cop wasn't performing a regular stop on this guy....

Yes, exactly: the cop was high on adrenaline and fear, and the driver didn't know that. So that could happen to me if I had for example recently bought my car from a particularly diverse neighbourhood
>>
>>130357402
>drive like maniac
>pulled over by cops every week
>still has license
Shit that never happened.
>>
File: cutepenguins.jpg (372KB, 990x742px) Image search: [Google]
cutepenguins.jpg
372KB, 990x742px
>>130357029
>At this point the average American is at greater risk of being shot by a cop than a criminal.
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAH This is on par with HILLARY WON

>>130356956
Yeah, what's so hard to understand? You know how easy it would be to pull a gun if you didn't follow that rule? The cop can either wait to see if you have a good reason getting pulled out of your pocket or his one way ticket to the grave, or he can shoot your ass for giving him another reason to believe today isn't the day he's going home to his wife.

>>130356904
Nigger hatred of authority.
>>
>>130357449
3.68% is a fucking artifact, "noise."
>>
>>130357513
>Every time a cop in the US has to approach someone they have to be prepared for a possibly deadly confrontation

And you see nothing wrong with this? Cops should be civil servants, not Judge-jury-executioners.
>>
File: 1492532072453.jpg (80KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492532072453.jpg
80KB, 750x750px
>>130357396
>You are less likely to be shot by a criminal if you remove all the criminal shooting stats
wat?
oh wait, you assume all white people live in nice safe white neighborhoods like you.. lucky you.
tell me again how you identify with their struggle?
>>
>>130347889
Obvious LARPr, but this one was bad. The clear and obvious ones are indeed bad. I've come to the conclusion that I believe in our cops, but not in our system. It just simply isn't working in any degree of manner.
>>
>>130357513
A PD near me was trained with that mentality for a while. After losing millions in wrongful death lawsuits, they changed their tune.
>>
>>130357730
How are you going to fix it?

Are you personally going to deport every nig nog so that cops start feeling more at ease

What the Fuck are you even trying to imply

>hey cops, chill out about your potential brutal death
>>
>>130357743
>>You are less likely to be shot by a criminal if you remove all the criminal shooting stats
>wat?
That's not what I said nigger.
>>
File: pol204.png (879KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pol204.png
879KB, 1080x1080px
>>130357449
wtf i love body cams now. It shows the fucking niggers for what they are. Allows the police to clean up the trash.
>>
File: b4e.png (516KB, 726x723px) Image search: [Google]
b4e.png
516KB, 726x723px
>>130357449
A harvard study has actually already confirmed that blacks are LESS likely to get shot by white cops than other whites even when they are armed.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

Literally all of BLM is based on a lie, it's just a way (((they))) are getting niggers to hate us and defend them for committing crimes.
>>
>>130357685
Oh no! Poor cop! We should let him shoot whoever he wants cuz being a cop is so awfully scary!
>>
>>130357373
And what data would you have? The countless cops that do go to jail for wrongful deaths? The 2 venues for prosecuting civilians vs the 7 for police? The cop that got made an example of for taking a dollar off a desk and got 10 years for theft? The cops that get made examples of is simple criminal courts because the judge can do that to cops? Or you gonna post that tired old video where the kids try and file a complaint(the same complaint they filed at 50 other precincts and it was accepted gladly and politely) and the cops get on their shit and give them a hard time? Look kid. It's natural to rebel against authority. But don't act like you know what's up when you don't have the knowledge and life experience to back up why you feel that way, other than it's cool right now to yell "fuck da poleeees pigs". Go live somewhere that doesn't have police.
>>
File: frisky_dingo_008.jpg (299KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
frisky_dingo_008.jpg
299KB, 1500x998px
>>130357362
We all know about corrupt cops and collusion, but most of them aren't like that. Most are just stressed out people trying to get through another day without getting shot or stabbed. In any case, the best way to not piss off a power hungry individual is to not argue with them. Kill them with kindness, then kill them in court.
>>
>>130357513
>cops trained to have hair triggers and shoot at any mistake they see as a provocation
>"Why is keeping calm and respectfully following orders so hard?"
Well, let someone put a gun to your head, tell you they will kill you for any tiny mistake, and then we'll see how well you do.
>>
>>130347889
Black man cureing cancer
>>
>>130357809
I'm of the opinion that multiculturalism contributes to shitty police. Imagine dealing with a cop who has been dealing with bix nood niggers all day and doesn't change his attitude with you when he pulls you over for a minor traffic violation. Or in my case, dealing with shitty face tattooed tacos.
>>
>>130356225
That.
Nu /pol/ cleansing fire when?
>>
>>130357730
>And you see nothing wrong with this? Cops should be civil servants, not Judge-jury-executioners.
And if you keep your hands on the wheel and don't act like a complete retard, they won't be executioners.
>>
>>130357513
That's why they touch the back of your car. Just in case shit goes south they can link your car to their death.
>>
>>130357930
And it forces both myself and the popo to be more civil to each other.
>>
>>130347889
>Killed another innocent black man

Yes, they did

This guy was innocent. Thats just a fact dude
>>
>>130351068
b-but pol tells me that Hispanic isn't a real race they're just overlooked whites?!?!
>>
>>130358115
>"And if you keep your hands on the wheel and don't act like a complete retard, they won't be executioners."
>ignores the cases where people were shot while doing just that
>>
File: confustuffed fox.png (291KB, 600x399px)
confustuffed fox.png
291KB, 600x399px
Arent gun permits tied to license plates? Was he using a borrowed car or something?
>>
>>130356320
If someone doesn't think the kwaps in this country are out of control, you're not paying attention.
>>
>>130356816
Dangerous precedent though

>>130357513
>>130357513
What anon said.

And christ - these are public sector employees. They work for you. You pay them to potentially shoot you for being twitchy.
>>
>>130356640
>come here
>don't come here

Entire situation could have been defused with CQC training and taking the guy down non-lethally when he rushed the cop. Instead what happened was indecisive panicking and now we use that to justify shoot first ask questions later, 'I swore that ball point pen was an AK 47' garbage.
>>
>>130357895
>How are you going to fix it?

Better hiring practices, conflict de-escalation training, community policing (i.e. beat cops), making steps to end the phony war on drugs.

Some districts already do these things, and guess what, crime and police shootings go down.
>>
>>130358051
Reverse that
Go up to a random person everyday who may or may not be armed and wait for your potential death for the same salary as a garbage man

Oh don't worry no matter what you do, you're always the bad guy in the situation

How much is your life worth fucko
>>
>>130347889
>He could've cured cancer. He could've ended world hunger.
He killed have killed a dozen of black men,
in black on black violence.
>>
>>130358225
Name one instance of that
>>
File: pol972.jpg (209KB, 1607x617px) Image search: [Google]
pol972.jpg
209KB, 1607x617px
>>130358051
Except the gun isn't to your head, and as long as you don't move your fucking hands you're fine.

Do you have epilepsy or something? Fidgets? Maybe you can ask the police officer if you can use your fidget spinner while you're at the wheel, you fucking retard.

Keeping your hands on the wheel and following simple instructions is something even a monkey can do.

>>130356225
Cops get a more lenient interpretation of 2A because otherwise people could pull guns on them all fucking day. It's literally needed for them to do their jobs.
>>
>>130358348
MOR THAG A PIGS LOOL :DD
>>
>>130355939
>Being a local and following all this closely from the beginning I believe that Yanez should be in prison right now.
>1 post in this thread
Sure thing, pal.

Answer this honestly:
If you pulled someone over for suspected armed robbery, and at one point he tells you "I have a firearm" while reaching down to a place you can't see, what would you do? I'm not saying he should have been shot, but I am saying that what the officer did was understandable. It was a bad situation, and you can't blame the cop for reacting how he did.
>>
File: ww.jpg (157KB, 1024x883px) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
157KB, 1024x883px
>>130357730
>And you see nothing wrong with this?

Not if you want to keep guns legal in the US, which I think they should. Our country has been on the verge of full on dictatorship for decades, and I think the only thing that stops them is how hard it is to wipe out guerrilla warfare. Just look at how long the "war on terror" has been going on, and how it's going to continue on for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>130358224
>/pol/
>Hispanics are white
Since when have anybody but nu-/pol/ considered them to be anything but certified shitskins?
>>
>>130357950
Oh no! Poor nigger! We should let him finger every crevice of his vehicle cuz putting your hands on the wheel is so awfully hard!
>>
If this was a white man with his white family the majority would be all like "muh guns muh freedoms"
>>
>>130358202
>black man with gun
>in America
>innocent

Lol.
>>
>>130358166
Don't say "myself". "It forces both me and blah blah blah".
>>
File: pepe4.png (703KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe4.png
703KB, 600x600px
>>130358225
REV UP THOSE CASES
>>
>>130358348
Comprehensive threat identification should be a big part of officer training. Treating everybody as a threat leads to bad shoots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbjL_DDuLVg
>>
>>130358584
bootlicker
>>130358568
exactly
>>
>>130358567
Well he wasn't the driver. But still. Felony stops aren't the time to be digging through your pockets while announcing that you're armed when you were asked to show your hands.
>>
Is there any video evidence of what happened exactly
>>
>>130357955
I didn't think I needed to provide proof that cops kill people and get away with it seeing as this thread is about Philando Castiel, who was killed by a police Officer who got away with it. I'm not fucking brainwashed man I know it's not an epidemic. But cops that use violence as a first resort need to be made example of. They have the weight of the state backing them up and they deserve to be held accountable.
>>
>>130358568
No. Dude was a pothead. Both his gun and permit were illegal. There's even a question on both forms asking if you're lying on the form and he lied on both.
>>
>>130358341
The majority of precincts are understaffed and have no money

Community policing only works in white neighborhoods

And What the Fuck does weed have to do with this you Fucking hippie
>>
>>130347889
That writing is really nice.
>>
>>130358658
He was already identified as a potential threat for matching the description of an armed robbery suspect. This was a felony stop. Not a traffic stop.
>>
>>130352162
Police need to operate on the assumption that all criminals are armed until proven otherwise.

When a guy reaches into his jacket, you shoot him. He may be reaching for a weapon, and by the time he shows that weapon you and your partner are in a lethal danger zone. One dead crim is worth less than the dirt on the officers shoe
>>
File: 1497451046947.jpg (34KB, 496x414px) Image search: [Google]
1497451046947.jpg
34KB, 496x414px
>>130357904
Hope a cop pulls you over and shoots you next
>Driving while under the influence of faggotry
>>
>>130358697
This wasn't a taillight stop with a normal dialogue. It was a guns out SHOW ME YOUR HANDS felony stop. And it was a good shoot
>>
>>130358468
>what the officer did was understandable
That doesn't mean it was legally justifiable though. A lot of crimes are understandable.
>>
>>130356076
Actually its pretty close if you watch the FB live feed. Its was Philando telling him though.
>>
>>130358743
Proof of this please
>>
>>130358744
So then give them money. I have no problem with raising my taxes if its to improve law enforcement.

Community policing works in black neighborhoods, its just more dangerous for the cops. Boo hoo, do your fucking jobs.

Non-violent drug crimes account for a huge percentage of arrests. Fewer arrests, fewer violent incidents.
>>
File: pol98.gif (2MB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
pol98.gif
2MB, 302x302px
>>130358341
>community policing
>Jamal pls no do the crime thing anymore, guys make sure he doesn't
>kay says the community which is 80% composed of criminals

>conflict de-escalation training
>here have some purple drank
>ayo thanks officer
Okay, I can see that working, maybe.
>>
>>130358971
It was legally justified. In a felony stop you comply or are subject to whatever you do. He was already being held at gunpoint. That's not the time to do dumb shit. You follow orders. Plus he was high and armed. Even his girlfriend was like "yes officer we were smoking marijuana".
>>
>>130358821
That doesn't negate what I said.
>>
>>130359053
CS officers are a fucking joke, they have no power and here they can't even take the dope off the niggers smoking it on the main street.

CS is a complete waste of money, because sending a "police officer" into a criminal den to "educate" is destined in failure every time.
>>
>>130358998
Philandro wasn't telling anyone shit in the feed. It started after he was shot and that bitch wanted some blm gbps
>>
>>130352077
Works in school cafeteria and gets portrayed as a culinary master.
>this little nigger can't have peanut butter
>>
>>130359014
Proof of what exactly?
>>
>>130358901
I don't give a shit, the man didn't deserve to die. I'd rather a cop die in the line of duty than an innocent civilian die at the hands of the state.
>>
File: pol37.gif (2MB, 320x240px)
pol37.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>130359043
>Community policing works in black neighborhoods, its just more dangerous for the cops. Boo hoo, do your fucking jobs.
>more dead cops
>less dead niggers
How about fucking no, you filthy jew. I don't want more dead cops. You're black? You're probably guilty of something. Totally fine with a cop shooting you.
>>
>>130359043
How is an increase on taxes going to solve anything when the major reason that precincts have no funding is due to the hundreds of law suits they have to face each year for petty shit

Have you ever talked to a single police officer

They're too scared to do anything due to the amount of rights a citizen has vs the rights a police officer has
>>
>>130359147
It does tho. The officer went into the situation expecting a violent criminal. Dude didn't comply and instead went searching through his pockets. Good shoot.
>>
File: dancingontowers.gif (594KB, 220x227px) Image search: [Google]
dancingontowers.gif
594KB, 220x227px
>>130359237
>Philando
>innocent
kek
>>
>>130359043
>Community policing works in black neighborhoods, its just more dangerous for the cops
OH boy what we need, more dead cops. I'm sure the societies that openly shout "fuck the police" are going to welcome CS officers with open arms, and now gun them down in drivebys
>>
File: Not_always.jpg (76KB, 400x234px) Image search: [Google]
Not_always.jpg
76KB, 400x234px
>>130358348
Don't bother, these guys all have balls of steel and will gladly enter gangland territory in Chicago unarmed to apprehend people for just above minimum wage. Seriously guys, a confrontation with the police should be a very rare occurrence for you.
>>
I hope that nigger suffered as he bled out and gasped until his last breath, fuck him.
>>
>>130359237
And what if the officer hadn't shot and ol philandro the black Gordon Ramsey pulled his shit and killed the cop? Split second decision and I wouldn't let those hands come out.
>>
>>130358435
>Keeping your hands on the wheel and following simple instructions is something even a monkey can do

given that most ape/police encounters do *not* end in violence, contrary to melanin enhanced delusions, it would appear that you are 100% correct in your assertion, good sir.
>>
>>130353468

>pulled out his pistol to hand it over to the cop

If this is soon it is tragic but ultimately his own fault.
>>
>>130357402
Low test beta male
>>
>>130347889
Wasn't he a Crip? Didn't he rob a convenience store less than a week before? Isn't it true that there's no gun permit in his name on record in Minnesota?

Even white niggers get shot reaching for their guns on cops.
>>
>>130353468
>low IQ nigger tries to be a good boy
I really hope Castile was doing that; sounds fucking hilarious.
>>
>>130351515
Look I have no sympathy for any of the other major cases of black guys that got shot. They all deserved it for their actions. Just so you know where I am coming from. But this Castile one is a bit different. I think he really was trying to comply but made a mistake. He did the right thing in declaring he had a weapon, but then he reached for something without asking the officer that wasn't even in the officer's view. Any officer, faced with any race/age/gender, in that situation has to then make a snap judgement as to exactly what the person is reaching for. I can't really blame an officer for shooting in this case. Go watch videos of police getting guns drawn on them in traffic stops. It's instantaneous. One second the person is just making an innocuous movement and then suddenly the officer is shot.
It looks like a really unfortunate accident. These things happen. You just don't make sudden movements on police officers at a traffic stop especially after literally saying you have a weapon. Old boy was high and not thinking straight. I'm not saying he deserved to die, but that police officer deserved to live.
>>
>>130359511
>what if something completely hypothetical and non-falsifiable happened?

If you're a cop, danger comes with the territory, doesn't mean you get to kill people because you had a moment of weakness.
>>
>>130353468
Did he try to "hand it over" with the muzzle pointing at the cops face and his fingers on the trigger by any chance?
>>
File: okay.gif (3MB, 330x274px) Image search: [Google]
okay.gif
3MB, 330x274px
>>130357029
>At this point the average American is at greater risk of being shot by a cop than a criminal.

Next time you get pulled over, I suggest flailing around wildly and screaming about the voices in your head. Anything to not respect a fellow citizen doing their job for a government institution you anti-fags cry to whenever one of you gets run over on the highway.
>>
>>130359922
He didn't have a moment of weakness. He potentially saved his own life. You're hypothetical is as good as mine. I'm just gonna choose to err on the side of the non pothead that didn't potentially hold up a subway a day or so before the shooting during a felony stop that was excessively and politically reported falsely as a routine taillight stop.
>>
>>130359933
Possibly. But the sheboon didn't start recording till after that.
>>
>>130347889
Why him out of all people you could have used for a bait thread?
>>
>>130359205
I didnt say he did nigger, his ho was blaxplaining thats what he did in her feed.
>>
>>130360244
digits confirm you are a nigger
>>
>>130347889
This one was actually fucked up. He was a licensed CC holder and when he was asked for his license, his fucking dumb ass girlfriend screamed "He gotta gun!" and the cop shot him.
>>
>>130360244
Literally what you said
>>130358998
>Its was Philando telling him though.
>>
>>130347889
Hahahahahahaha that fucking worthless nigger deserved it
>>
>>130353468
oy vey goy, look at that white supremacist cop!
>>
Castile genuinely dindu

I bet he wasn't even chimping out, he just reached for his wallet when the cop told him now to move.
>>
>>130360345
I'm whiter than you.
>>
>>130356760
Interesting. More whites overall were killed by cops and more unarmed whites were killed than unarmed blacks. Why's noone talking about this?
>>
>>130360144
Wow, I'm surprised they never taught you the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing in your criminal justice classes.

I'm gonna err on the side of the man who's dead because some asshole thought he MIGHT have committed a crime. Aren't cops supposed to call for back up in those situations anyway?
>>
File: nigger.png (335KB, 740x836px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
335KB, 740x836px
>>130360618
>>
>>130360618
Yeah. Usually when you think someone's an armed violent criminal you just waltz up to them and ask them politely to not do crime anymore. Nah. You walk into that situation ready to do whatever's necessary to go home that night. It was a good shoot. And a jury of his peers felt the same way. The system works. If it didn't, like you suggest, it wouldn't have even made it to trial. Quit your bitching and lay off the doodweed for a couple days. Get a job. Buy a house. Raise a family. And then think about how having a police force that handles society so well keeps you and yours from dealing with armed robbers on a daily basis.
>>
>>130351515
He used to smoke weed in that car right beside the 4 year old, just like his girlfriend. He also considered himself to be part of the Crips gang.
>>
>>130360597
Population differences.
>>
>>130360618
Also that area was vastly understaffed and Yanez was on loan from the neighboring jurisdiction. To answer your backup question. And yes. He should've waited for backup but it's likely that it was denied. Felony stops need at least 2 cars but the more the merrier. But like I said. Understaffed.
>>
>>130360477
>not to move
Yeah, this didn't seem like a chimp out.

On the other hand, cop dindu either.
>>
This is why I pay my taxes, so I can watch more dumb niggers die
>>
>>130357029
Real talk, a nigger is 10X more likely to be shot by another nigger
>>
>>130361121
So, in summary, both parties violated protocol, but you're siding with the one who is paid and trained by the state to follow said protocol.

Citizen fucks up:
"He got what he deserved, should've followed directions."

Agent of the state whose salary comes from my taxes fucks up:
"Well, accidents happen. It's more complicated than you'd think."
>>
>>130347889
The police did nothing wrong.
sage
>>
Quick opinion question. I'm sitting on my porch armed and a dude starts randomly walking up my driveway. It's night and he has no business that I know of being here. I draw my gun and ask him to show me his hands but he keeps fidgeting around in his pockets. Do I shoot him(which I'm legally allowed to do in this situation), or do I allow him to retrieve whatever he is reaching for, potentially orphaning my son and widowing my wife? Don't think too long. Could cost you everything you hold dear.
>>
>>130356956

And if the nigger had a legit CCW like so many of you apologists claim, he should've listened in class when they discussed what a lawful CCW holder should do when dealing with a LEO while carrying.

The nigger didn't. And he ended up dead.

Legit shoot. So, fuck off libertardian. And take your "sovereign citizen" bullshit with you.
>>
>>130361719
It wasn't an accident. He worked with what he had and I never said he fucked up. He followed protocol perfectly once he found himself alone and without backup. The only one that fucked up was the potential sous chef.
>>
>>130351952
You are an hero
>>
>>130362063
It wasn't legal because he lied on the forms. Also his gun was illegal for the same reason.
>>
>>130359339
No, it does not. Not every suspect is guilty or dangerous, so cops MUST temper their "expectations" because they are ALWAYS working based on incomplete information.
>>
>>130362294
He matched the discription of a violent suspect. He walked into that situation as such and rightly so. It wasn't all
>lol so let me get that ID
> lol k btw I got a gun tho
BAMBAMBAM
>>
>>130362137
>He followed protocol perfectly after violating protocol.

Come on. I really don't think it's too much to ask that we ask these people to follow their rules to the letter before opening fire in a car with a child present.
>>
>>130362233
Had it been revoked by the state? If not, it was a valid permit.
>>
>>130362514
Can you name the rule/protocol he violated?
>>
>>130362514
What would you suggest protocol be after requesting back up and being denied? Let them go? Dont attempt to apprehend a violent criminal? Don't shoot the guy when he goes for his gun? No protocol was violated and my statements are GA based. We don't have this problem. And to be fair to you I'm kinda speculating on what went on in another state. Either way the elements match up and dudes a free man. Good. Shoot. And the presence of a child does nothing to negate that. It does suck that she had to see her moms boyfriend die. But they were smoking weed in the car with the child present so I guess they both broke feefee protocol.
>>
>>130362548
No. But he lied on the forms. Negates the permit.
>>
>>130352162
>implying scaring a cop in America is the same as scaring one in the UK. Blimey.....
>>
>>130362832
And if found out prior to the shooting would have cost him his permit and ability to get another one for a certain amount of time.
>>
>>130347889
If I recall correctly this was one of the few times where the guy literally dindu nothing. Just b/c I hate nigs doesn't mean I can't also hate power-tripping hick cops. There should be a 4 year degree requirement for law enforcement specifically so these kind of rednecks can't get in.
>>
>>130362459
In the video, the girlfriend claims that the cop told him to show his ID. The cop said that he told him get his hands up. I believe them both. I bet the cop told him to get his ID, and then realized that he was reaching down, sperged out and started yelling "show me your hands" and shooting before Castile could react.

>>130362832
No. That has to go through the state. Due process and all.
>>
>>130363075
Also if Yanez hadn't killed him and it turned out he was the Subway robber he would never be allowed a permit or gun purchase again in his life, but let's be real that wouldn't have stopped him from procuring firearms.
>>
>>130363175

>hick
>it was a beaner
>>
>>130362794
>Dont attempt to apprehend a violent criminal?
Can we end this fucking meme? Innocent until proven guilty. When you approach someone with a gun drawn, they're going to be frightened.

Also SOP requires cops to call back-up in high-risk traffic stops. Regardless of the situation he should've followed SOP. You say he was denied back up but I can't find a source for that.
>>
>>130363175
Degree holding law enforcement are vastly more likely to shoot you. That was gone over in the academy.
>>
>>130363296
Integrated beaners are culturally the same as hicks. Fiesta mexicana is just latino country music.
>>
>>130358224
>hispanics
>white
nice try shlomo
>>
>>130363197
Depends on the state. GA will take your shit in a heartbeat. And you have to have it to carry just like you have to have your DL to drive.
>>
>>130347889
apparently memorizing the kids food was easier than memorizing basic procedures for handling a gun while dealing with officers
>>
>>130363305
He had reasonable articulable suspicion that Castile was the suspected armed robber. Innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply here. It also gives him the right to approach guns out and make lawful commands like "show me your hands" when he's reaching into his pockets and also lets him shoot thebstupid dopehead when he fails to comply with said commands. Cut. Dry. Good. Shoot.
>>
>>130352595
>his gun and permit were rendered invalid and illegal since he lied on all the forms to procure both

Sauce?
>>
File: larryquet.jpg (280KB, 2684x2900px) Image search: [Google]
larryquet.jpg
280KB, 2684x2900px
>>130361719
>Agent of the state whose salary comes from my taxes fucks up:
"Well, accidents happen. It's more complicated than you'd think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d-bM-Whsmk

Obviously, our government isn't perfect, that's why you try to help it along by pretending to be a good trained monkey and wait for your day in court. The guys that are paid peanuts to get shot at aren't going to be the best decision makers.
>>
>>130352162
weird how fucking dumb you people are when you get a ccw you take courses that go over how to deal with this.
>>
>>130363635
But he didn't wait for backup. How is that cut and dry?
>>
>>130347889
Are we really gonna cry
Every. Single. Fucking. Time. A cop shoots someone? Yeah, he was innocent, but not you're saying "Fuck all cops."

You want the cops to leave so bad? You'll get a result like what happened 4th of July weekend in Chicago of last year.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/07/05/more-than-60-shot-chicago-over-july-4th-weekend/86707218/
>>
File: zim zam 1483735039771.jpg (22KB, 306x383px) Image search: [Google]
zim zam 1483735039771.jpg
22KB, 306x383px
>>130360449
>oy vey goy, look at that white supremacist cop!
white hispanic supremacist
>>
>>130363817
What part of understaffed don't you get? It's the whole reason Yanez was there in the first place.
>>
>>130363853
The 4th is coming. Can't wait for some more pro gun statistics.
>>
>>130363723
People with guns pointed at them aren't very good decision-makers either.

I know that nobodies perfect but when poor-decision making leads to a man's death, people need to be held accountable.
>>
>>130364000
It'll certainly be a real show, wonder if /pol/ can find some street cams and watch the action together on a thread?
>>
>>130364114
He was held accountable for his poor decision making. With death. Justice was served and the right guy gets to go home.
>>
>>130357029
>At this point the average American is at greater risk of being shot by a cop than a criminal

Go fuck off back to ANTIFA or where ever the hell you came from with that bullshit.
>>
>>130363949
Yeah it's messed up that they're, but thems the rules. Those protocols exist to protect citizens. When they aren't followed to the letter, and someone gets killed, that's on the police. Do your fucking jobs and do it by the book. That's all I ask,
>>
>>130357241

If you're a nog being stopped thousands of times our police and courts are not doing their jobs.
>>
>>130358435
>cop asks for license and registration and then shoots you when you move.

many such cases.
>>
>>130357029
I like how you have a problem with cops being more likely to shoot you than criminals, but you probably believe in disarming the public, making it so cops are the only ones with guns.
>>
>>130357029

>At this point the average American is at greater risk of being shot by a cop than a criminal
are you a fucking retard?
>>
>>130364378
Again I ask, what was he supposed to do? Let him go? Not follow what the rest of that protocol dictates for that situation(because it does)? Nope. Clean. Shoot.
>>
>>130364467
Not this case tho
>>
>>130347889
>Another banjo lipped ape is dead
HALLELUJAH
>>
>>130364195
kek boot-lickers revealing their true nature. I hope one day we round up you cop-fucking sociopaths and put you in zoos. Children could throw peanuts at you pituitary retards as you argue that cops should have free-reign to kill hard working people with impunity because, uh they smoked weed, and I was scared!
>>
>>130364829
I'm done with this shit. Gotta go to work in the morning for an hour. Clean shoot.
>>
>>130364998
It's "free rein".
>>
File: Reeves-1215002.png (38KB, 930x676px)
Reeves-1215002.png
38KB, 930x676px
>>
File: 54394511.jpg (39KB, 635x435px) Image search: [Google]
54394511.jpg
39KB, 635x435px
>>130365087
>>
>>130347889
If you're talking about Castile, that was a bad shoot. Castile complied with orders, never went for a gun and got shot by a third rate reserve cop.
>>
>>130364829
This is going in circles. I hope you look kinda like a bank robber and a cop blows your fucking brains out for sneezing weird.

Have a blessed night!
>>
>>130357029
Citation needed.
>>
>>130365147
The cop made a snap decision and it was the wrong one this time. End of story.

Hope that shortens things up and clears your obviously trouble little mind.
>>
File: just_checkin_in_on_ya.jpg (60KB, 466x492px) Image search: [Google]
just_checkin_in_on_ya.jpg
60KB, 466x492px
>>130364114
>People with guns pointed at them aren't very good decision-makers either.

I know that, and I know there are corrupt cops that need to be held accountable for their actions that are going to skirt the system. This is why "the talk about cops" myth black families have is bullshit. I'm over 30 and whiter than sour cream, and I still remember the educational videos they showed us in grade school about how to act around and approach police officers.

Despite the jokes about doughnuts and "bake 'em away toys", it's a dangerous job. Every encounter they have could turn violent. If you want to continue to live in a society with a second amendment, you're going to have to treat them like a pissed off dad who just caught you doing something you shouldn't.

You can't live in a free and open society without taking risks or responsibilities for your actions.
>>
>>130365518
>If you want to continue to live in a society with a second amendment

My rights aren't conditional on what a cop wants.

Please shoot yourself.
>>
>>130365782
It is if you're making yourself suspicious enough to be pulled over and questioned, faggot.
>>
>>130365840
If you're talking about Castile, he was pulled over for a broken tail light and then after the shooting, the cop made up a story about how he matched the description of a robbery suspect.

But no, try again sweetie, people being pulled over and detained still have all their rights.
>>
File: 1444446702648.gif (2MB, 330x330px)
1444446702648.gif
2MB, 330x330px
>>130361073
>part of the crips gang
Now he's part of the RIP gang
>>
Both folks fucked up. The cop for being an overly jumpy retard, and Castile for not being smart enough to realize that cops are retards and you must treat them as such.
>>
Since I wasn't there I'll wait on the court ruling unlike all you "people" looking to politicize a death.
>>
>>130367965
The officer was found not guilty like yesterday.
>>
File: 1359663237518.png (350KB, 497x401px) Image search: [Google]
1359663237518.png
350KB, 497x401px
>>130366224
>>
>>130368525
welp that solves that.
>>
File: newfag.jpg (74KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
newfag.jpg
74KB, 500x373px
>>130365782
>My rights aren't conditional on what a cop wants.

They are if you want to live under a government run by the people. Why are you idiots not getting the fact that cops have to spend most of their time in areas you never have to go to? Filled with people you petition YOUR government handlers to keep away from you. There's a reason why poor white trash is associated with racism, they have to live with the problem you assholes try to ignore or placate.

Is it really so much to ask for you to act like an adult just once in your lifetime? Really, you shouldn't have to deal with the cops more than that unless you're a piece of shit.
>>
File: disgust.gif (2MB, 450x258px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
2MB, 450x258px
>>130366114
>try again sweetie

gif related

>people being pulled over and detained still have all their rights

They do, and you exert them in court and not when a low paid government employee with a gun is is writing you a ticket. You faggots need to learn how to take advantage of institutionalized systems.
>>
File: pocketcup.jpg (11KB, 273x240px) Image search: [Google]
pocketcup.jpg
11KB, 273x240px
>>130370126
Pocketcup, anyone?
>>
>>130365116
lol'd
>>
>>130367739
>>130365422
Shouldnt have the cop been punished for manslaughter or something given dindu didnt pull?
>>
>>130371221
The fact that you're replaceable hasn't crossed your mind yet?

Hey, which of you faggots remember Zoobilee Zoo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oowOsEOTApA
>>
File: tfw.jpg (12KB, 179x244px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
12KB, 179x244px
>>130372617
Do you fags remember that episode of 3-2-1 contact where Blumph chastised Spicer for spelling Lady Elaine's name wrong, and Trolly crashed into a New Jersey terminal? Of course you don't.
>>
>>130357403
Never say, "I have a gun". Say, "I have a carry permit." Obvious.
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.