[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Podcasters Holding Back?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: steven-crowder-.jpg (106KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
steven-crowder-.jpg
106KB, 900x900px
I was interested to see which podcasts /pol/ is following in a recent thread. Many of the big ones (Crowder, Molyneux, Woods, etc...) seem to dance around the edges of the more politically incorrect topics discussed here, but not touch them directly. Molyneux has delved into the more dangerous areas more deeply than anyone, and thoughtfully so, but do you think any of them will spend time breaking open red-line items like the JQ? What would it take for that to happen? Winks and nods are great, but I feel like someone with a large following needs to address certain things point-blank. I would love to hear an analysis of 200 Years Together, and think it would be a legitimate discussion to have, given Solzhenitzyn's credibility.

Thanks for your input!
>>
>>130347211
(inb4podcastsR4fags)
>>
>>130347211
No agenda is the best podcast
>>
>The Daily Shoah
>Fash the Nation
Start lurking, fgt.

https://radio.therightstuff.biz/
>>
>>130347552
>TRS
Where have you been, shill?
>>
>>130347363
>(inb4podcastsR4fags)
>>130347698
>Where have you been, shill?
You're one dumb cunt, aintcha?
>>
>>130347211
Molyneux once asked a jew caller-inner about the double-faced policy on immigration for the west being good, but bad for Israel. Was just a normie-tier jew not a Redshield or anything, but still he was kvetching hard. Moly knows, he has read a LOT of shit including actual history which has documentation on the tribe´s shenanigans. He probably stopped short of believing it all, probably clicked into those "anti-semitic" websites once or twice but didn´t invest the time to really finding out, he didn´t want to. He is a jew himself you know, by blood at least.
>>
>>130347698
With your mom.
OP asked for podcasts that covers the JQ, so I delivered.
>>
>>130348031
Read it again when you're done fucking your cousin, billy.
>>
>>130347929
He totally knows! It's on the tip of everyone's tongue, a hair's breath from going mainstream. That's what I'm getting at.
>>
>>130347211
The usual TRS stuff, Christopher Cantwell's Radical Agenda for the crazy rants, Social Matters for a more NRx vibe, Red Ice TV for the guests.

I wish Counter Currents would have their own regular podcast, they're usually pretty thoughtful.
>>
>>130347211
The problem with those guys is that some of them are leafs. They can't cross the lines into the good stuff, even though they seem to be well aware now.
>>
>>130349440
Solid point. Been thinking that we should have trolled Stefan to immigrate after the election.
>>
>>130348945
red ice's interviews are great
>>130349440
what would happen to them? I know they can't deny the holocaust but what woul happen if they talked about jews controlling our institutions?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.