[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My racist 2 year old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

I just went to the pool with my 2 year old and there was a black kid there

My kid immediately started laughing and going "oh-oh-eey--eyyy" which is his sound for a monkey. It was extremely embarrassing and we had to leave

Anyways, I guess it's natural. He's never seen anyone who isn't white before. But FUCK are we all born racist?
>>
>>130345034
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU
>>
>>130345120

If you don't believe me you've never had a 2 year old I bet.
>>
>>130345034
I don't believe your story but I do believe your message.

When I was in grade 2 or 3 I called a black girl in class a "Chocolate person". Of course I got in shit then had a lesson on what racism is.

I never heard racist jokes or if I did never understood them. People will always notice differences and bring it up, probably in a joke.

If I was a kid now and pulled that I would of been black listed from every school in this cucked country.
>>
>>130345034
That's a believable story. I'm sure it happened.
>>
Kids know what's up.
>>
>>130345034
I was a Social outcast in primary school, So I stood with the other social outcast: The black kid.

We were a bunch of autists hanging out with a black kid.
>>
>>130345751

It happened. We watch curious George on Netflix every day. He thought the kid was a monkey
>>
File: Rockfish.png (241KB, 641x444px) Image search: [Google]
Rockfish.png
241KB, 641x444px
>nigger in a swimming pool

You sure someone didn't just drop a deuce in there?
>>
>>130345034
This post gave me autism
>>
>>130345034
I remember when i was a little kid asking my older sister and my mother why black people looked the way they did.
>>
>>130346750
There's your answer fuckwad. 2 year olds don't think like adults. He's not racist. He's fucking 2. He can't think logically yet, nor would that black kid even understand it. Stop placing an adult mindset to a literal fucking toddler. Are you actually retarded?
>>
woke af
>>
>>130345034
Your child is being appropriated for Waffen-SS service.
>>
>>130345034
thats not racism
>>
>>130347047
Depending on the age of the black kid, anyways. Either way this thread is most likely bait. Sage
>>
File: 1433211662077.jpg (59KB, 520x344px) Image search: [Google]
1433211662077.jpg
59KB, 520x344px
>>130345034

Based kid you got there anon.
>>
>>130345034
>your child is more based then you are
Send him here, before he is ruined
>>
>>130345034
I didn't see a black person outside of TV till I was 5 or 6. When I did I was like "hey mom look! a black person" and she was like "so?".

It was new to me. I was old enough to know what one was, but it's natural to recognize differences. If you grew up on the outskirts of a ghetto and only saw blacks throwing gang signs and acting like shitheads you would naturally come to the conclusion that blacks are shit. If you grew up in a rich neighborhood where the only few black people were also rich and didn't act like savages you'd think "eh, i guess they're alright... all that talk of hood rats is probably just overblown". If your only experience with black people was a vaguely humanized depictions of a monkey in a kids cartoon show you'd probably think a black person was an ape of some sort.
>>
>Anyways, I guess it's natural. He's never seen anyone who isn't white before. But FUCK are we all born racist?

No, your 2 year old is just more intelligent than you are

And that's assuming this isn't made up, which it is
>>
He learned it from watching a black guy fuck your wife.
>>
>>130347554
this
can't unlaugh the leaf
>>
>Be like 8 or 9
>Kid calls me a cracker
>I innocently called him an Oreo without realizing the use of cracker is a slur for white people
>Turns out he was half black
>Didn't even realize, because he was so light skin he could've passed for a tan white
>He tells the teacher
>I get in trouble for calling the half-black half-white kid an Oreo
>>
>>130345034
It's not racist to be able to differenciate species
>>
>>130346832
>JaTavious
>JaMarcus
>LaDarius
>DeKendrix
>Litrelle
>Latevin
>Takeitha
Is this real life?
>>
>>130345034
Yes it's called instinct you God damn moron it's a safety feature disabling it could cause societal collapse and degeneracy.

Sort of like what is happening now.

Get the fuck off my board. Saged
>>
File: 1495830677407.jpg (195KB, 1051x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1495830677407.jpg
195KB, 1051x1600px
I believe I've read that babies or toddlers can be shown photographs of people and that when they view images of faces reflecting their own ethnicity, they tend to stare longer; but if shown faces of different ethnicities, they tend to have an aversion response and they look away more quickly.

This is especially interesting because at that age the child can't have a sense of its own ethnicity consciously. So what must be occurring is an innate and unconscious preference: something pre-cognitive and antecedent to rational judgment.
>>
>>130345034
Well thats mean....when have u heard ethnic kids rippin on whites
>>
>>130348520
Here's a study saying called Oxytocin Promotes Human Ethnocentrism:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/
>>
>>130345034
Mockery about difference, that's all, it's a natural trait of human, called racism nowadays.
>>
>>130345034
As a parent of a 2 year old I believe this story.
>>
File: 1487894212450m.jpg (178KB, 1024x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487894212450m.jpg
178KB, 1024x758px
>>130345034

I practically swooned when my blue-eyed 8 yr old daughter was talking about a pal at school. I happened to ask what did the kid look like and she said right off the cuff: "she has normal American skin like we do". We all have blue eyes and my daughter and wife are so fair they practically glow in the dark. God bless "normal American skin".
>>
>>130345034

Lügenpresse gtfo
>>
File: temp3.png (2MB, 1734x900px) Image search: [Google]
temp3.png
2MB, 1734x900px
>>130349277
>un flag
nigger, what are you doing?
pic unrelated
>>
>>130349277
Based girl. A true American daughter.
>>
>>130349277
good work man. Trying to raise my kids the same way.
>>
>>130349532

LOL. Yeah. I do that for shits and giggles.
>>
>>130348318
Oh thats just the beginning of nigger names
>>
>>130348763
I like what the abstract had to say. I'll read it in depth later.

It's one thing Kevin McDonald has talked about. Homogeneous societies have a tendency to trust the government and media more, are more likely to know their neighbors in their neighborhoods, and are also more likely to help them and do charitable, philanthropic things.

Then in your more heterogeneous societies, no one trusts anyone; everyone thinks the government works for its own interests and that the media lies; people keep to themselves and live for years next to people whose names they don't even know.

So far as I can tell the only "benefit" multi-multiculturalism confers is the ability to tell yourself that you're not racist, so you can sit on your moral high-horse. Meanwhile, and in every other respect, the society around you just crumbles further and further into degradation.
>>
>>130345034
Mins did the same thing with a black waitress except he straight up shouted "DADDY! MONKEY!" And pointed at her when she walked up and then started in on the "OOH OOH AAH AAH!" shit. I was embarrassed at that point but laughed my ass off later.
>>
>>130345034
Its not racist the kid probably watch National Geographic and just put two and two together monkey see monkey do
>>
>>130345034
Yes, I use to think they were monkeys when I saw them on television and my father reprimanded me on the subject. My best friend -up to the age of ten- use to wipe his hand off whenever he touched a Negro. I also use to think Orientals were aliens. One has a natural tendency towards there own.
>>
>>130345034
My little guy laughs at Caucasian cave apes all the time.
>>
>>130352348
>google caucasian cave ape
>find nothing but niggers talking shit about whites due to some made of legend of cave apes
>these are american blacks
>talking about some new mythology they came up with
>as though it were real
Good lord, we've hit some kind of wall here haven't we?
>>
>>130345034
Are you saying racists have the mentality of 2 year olds?
>>
>>130352744
Caucasians lived in the cold dark caves of Europe, like it or not idiot.
>>
>>130352348
"Cave apes" were using fire 300,000 years before "humans".
>>
>>130353714
Those caves weren't cold nor dark as unlike niggers caucasians had figured out how to use fire for warmth and as a means to light up dark places, so they don't have to keep running away from predators in the dark. They were much better of in the natural shelters than the stupid niggers back in the savannah too stupid to figure out even that. This why europeans are smart and the reason for niggers fast running skills compared to other races of today.
>>
>>130353714

Literally nothing wrong with living in a cave, retard. It's literally FREE shelter that is much sturdier and naturally insulated from harsh conditions.
>>
>>130345680
Nah his story seems legit. When my sister was little she pointed at a black guy and said monkey monkey.
>>
>>130352744
I searched it. Kek
>>
>>130345034
I was pretty racist as a kid, supposedly. My mom said my brother had brought his black friend over and I apparently asked "What is THAT doing here?"

I mean, I'm pretty racist now, but holy shit that's bad.
>>
>>130347554
BANTZ OF FCKING FIRE
>>
to be honest tho the black kid on the far left is the cutest one out of all of those w the asian baby coming in second.
>>
File: IMG_3162.jpg (51KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3162.jpg
51KB, 500x464px
>>130349277
She'll be taking Jamal's dick in 10 years. Be happy while it lasts
>>
>>130355381
Question:

Why do niggers pubes look like a swarm of ants?
>>
>>130348318
LaGenius
>>
>>130345034
Your kid is exactly the kind of people this country needs. Make more plz
>>
>>130355381

Reminder that Jamals dick is about the same size when erect as when it is flacid
>>
>>130357061
Preg-Nancy
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.