[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Islamic terrorists want?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: durka.jpg (8KB, 415x298px) Image search: [Google]
durka.jpg
8KB, 415x298px
Islamic terror seems insatiable. What do they want? If Israel is the problem, why attack white nations? Especially if they fear no retaliation as they say.
>>
They want to spread Sharia Law, Islamic culture and the Islamic Religion .
They believe non-Muslims are worthy of death.
>>
>>130343049
>What do Islamic terrorists want?
more goats
>>
>>130343316
And then?
>>
File: goatberg.jpg (605KB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
goatberg.jpg
605KB, 3504x2336px
>>130343906
Surplus of goats in the middle east.
>>
>>130343049
They are very clear on why they attack.

Bin Laden attacked due to the bombing and the starving of children that Bill Clinton did in Iraq. He went from pro-USA to anti-USA.

And then Al Qaida recruited people and their recruitment litterature was all about the violence America does to the muslims. So they were motivated to do revenge atttacks due to that.

When ISIS was founded they said they would keep peace with anyone except those who attacked them first. So ISIS attack those who attacked them first (like Russia, Belgium, France, the UK and so on)

It's not difficult to know why they attack, they say why they do it and their recruitment videos and propaganda states it clearly when they give people a reason to attack in their propaganda.

It's because the west does violence first to stop islam and it is revenge attacks and self defence to be able to practice the religion.
>>
>>130343049
Hint: it's in the name.

>>130344519
T. Muhammad Al-Brittani
>>
>>130343049
To slowly demoralize over time while also slowly growing their numbers.
>>
>>130344519
It is not clear. I study this topic for years. The reasons are as varied and ambiguous as the factions. "You first" and "self defence"?
>>
>>130345320
>I study this topic for years
>Now I have to ask the one true source who knows all
>I gotta ask /pol/
>>
>>130345813
Suck a schnitzel. Never said pol is the oracle.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.