[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Celebrate a culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0308.jpg (91KB, 1000x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.jpg
91KB, 1000x522px
Well as we all know Ramadan is coming to an end. I would ask each an everyone of you to not hate Muslims, but on the contrary how about joining them in this celebration of God. Muslims are great people like Christians and Jews. They have a lot to offer to the people of this country and we should celebrate that. Assalamualaikum to you all and peace be on to this wolrd.
>>
get out
>>
>>130340216
>They have a lot to offer to the people of this country

Actually, no. They don't. There is nothing good, interesting, or worth learning from Islam that can't be done better via Christianity or even fedora babby philosophy.

Islam is the single worst ideology on the planet.
>>
>>130341551
But Muslims are not Islamic terrorist most of them want to live life and contribute to this society
>>
>>130341055
No I will not go out
>>
File: Screenshot_20170618-091855.jpg (688KB, 1317x2212px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170618-091855.jpg
688KB, 1317x2212px
Yeah this is a religion the rest of the world can really lean something from.

Muslims are niggers they can stop killing each other even in their most holy of celebrations.

I can't wait for the day you sand niggers tun out of oil, you'll be fucking camels and killing each other for water in less than a generation
>>
>>130341811
Terrorism and my hatred of Islam are two separate issues. Even without Jihadism, I'd still hate islam because Muslims are the most poorly integrated immigrants, the most cloistered and distrustful of outsiders, whiny for special treatment, eternally offended, and difficult to reason with.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.