[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw right wingers are shutting down a production of Julius

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: wat.jpg (50KB, 539x568px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
50KB, 539x568px
>tfw right wingers are shutting down a production of Julius Ceaser with Trump as the main character
>same tactic as BLM

Sounds like the right doesn't want free speech any more than the left

What party do I support if I like the first Amendment?
>>
Is there anyone left in America who doesn't need a safe space?
>>
Shouldn't have started a fight you didn't plan on finishing.
>>
>one person from (((rebel media))) made a scene.

>leftists do the same regularly.

>"What party do I support if I like the first Amendment?"
>>
File: 1418036240662.jpg (37KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1418036240662.jpg
37KB, 340x565px
>>130338143

>he wants to play nice with sjws while they trample over his rights

>doesn't want a civil war with the left

Go back to stormfag cucklord
>>
>>130338478
can't pretend like the right weren't crying about this before it got shut down.
Seems like they're shutting down speech they don't like hearing.
If Trump fags are using the same tactics as the left how can I support them? It's like Trumpfags supporting massive tax increases, tactic of the left
>>
>>130338671
don't want to play nice, but shutting down speech you want to hear is what liberal shitlords do. Can't respect people who do that even if they say they're right wing
>>
Get your slide thread out of here
>>
>>130338814
don't like what I'm saying so you're trying to shut this thread down?

..................Ironic
>>
>>130338143
>Attempted assassination against Trump during the campaign
>Republican Congressman got shot and was in critical condition
>Decide to have a play about assassinating the president
I still think the dipshit that threw a fit was a complete moron, but the people creating the play should have known someone would throw a fit (besides wasn't it only a few people that even gave a shit and interrupted it, substantially less destructive and annoying than a BLM chimpout). Also I don't think they actually understand the source material, Caesar was a pretty good guy in the play.
>>
>>130339220
>Decide to have a play about assassinating the president
>Caesar was a pretty good guy in the play.

contradiction, choose one. Either it's a play encouraging assasination, or Ceaser is portrayed as a good guy.

Also people are acting like this is the first time people have dressed like contemporary people in a Shakespeare play, it happens all the time, not like this was special.

It's total bullshit people shutting down speech, especially Shakespeare. I hate it when BLM do it and thought the right were against it. Not playing by their rulebook

Can't make fun of people getting triggered and then act all triggered
>>
>>130338810

Conservatives have been playing nice the last 30 years - what did that get them? They lost everything. Sit back and stay at home if you dont want to fight. The right is fighting back with Left's own medicine. We Saul Alinsky now.
>>
>>130339563
You moron, the original play is about the chaos following Caesar's death; and Caesar is a good person in the play. Lefties putting on a play like this is unlikely to be a veneration of Trump because the left despises him, which leads me to believe they don't actually understand the play at all. They probably just said "lol this play has an assassination, Trump will get assassinated, let's do this play". Even if they did, it is still in incredibly poor taste due to the recent assassination attempt which would naturally lead to outrage. Nothing is contradictory there, they were playing a stupid game and they won a stupid prize.
>>
>>130339563
>>130338919
>>130338810
>>130338717
>>130338143
>if you kill your enemies they win: the posts
>>
>>130338143
>muh freeze speech
>>
>>130338387
posting under a jewish false flag, ky
>>
File: 1496508740956.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496508740956.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>130338143
So I guess a movie depicting the vicious and repeated rape and then SAW-like Eyeball and genetalia torture of the next democratic president blasted on TRUMP TV 24/7 until half the country erupts into a massive bloodlust will be just A-O-fucking kay then...
>>
I actually see shit like this all the time from the right. I also just browse more than this place and right wing media sources so I am exposed to both side's retardation

>tfw leftists call me a nazi and rightwingers call me cuck

And I'm not a moderate, fuck you. Just because the goalposts keep moving for both left and right doesn't mean anyone in between at any point is a moderate. That goes to further say that someone can't have both left and right ideals, which would make for probably a more healthy society and leadership. I blame Newt for ruining congress for the past 20.
>>
>Make a play where all the Democratic members of Congress get shot
It's just a play bro
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.