[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KYS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1489444197399.png (85KB, 1813x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1489444197399.png
85KB, 1813x1088px
Kekistan is a Jewish plot to delegitimize the alt-right by associating it with impressionable beta males.

It's so fucking cringy to see fat, ugly, autistic faggots sperging out irl with Kekistan flags and all there stupid fucking stunts they're pulling. Meanwhile, thousands of white women are being raped in Europe and the white population of Europe and America are being replaced by niggers and spics.
>>
File: molochaltar.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
molochaltar.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>130337817
I told you I would win the end. You all told me to kill myself, you all told me I was an occultist shill, that I was a LARPer, that I was scum and that I should neck myself.

You said I would never triumph over 'KEK' and 'PEPE' You told me the frog god would always triumph over The Golden King.

You were wrong. You were dead wrong. We have worked tirelessly to drive a wedge between you and we have succeeded. The Kekistan cringe threads have been working and at last they have given birth to delicious salty fruit.

All glory to MOLOCH. The Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood. We reign victorious over the mongrel hordes of nationalists - even now they wear the flag of Kekistan further the division between yourselves.

ABAR BA'ESH! FUCK KEK AND FUCK FROG WORSHIPPERS.
>>
>>130338101
Samefag.
Sage.
>>
>>130338374
>He still doesn't know how to sage
>>
>>130338374
>He doesn't know what samefagging is
>>
>>130338485
Sage, sage.
Sage.
>Sage

It's a joke, but seriously, no one cares about your point of view, neck yourself faggot.
>>
File: AP3Obe9.png (204KB, 1400x999px) Image search: [Google]
AP3Obe9.png
204KB, 1400x999px
>>130338750
>Butthurt
>>
>>130338763
I've got an idea, go choke on some nails you fat fucking faggot
>>
>>130338940
see
>>130338930
>>
>>130337817
>the alt-right is a Jewish plot to delegitimize /pol/ by associating it with impressionable beta males.
ftfy
stop thinking you're alt right, and if you are, fuck off. This isnt /identity politcs/!
>>
"alt-right by associating it with impressionable beta males"

Except the alt-right is nothing but a bunch of sexually frustrated beta cucks who keep blaming Jamal and Abdul for their lack of a white girlfriend instead of their NEETness and abhorrent personality/looks, sweetie ;)
>>
>>130338374
>similar colors therefore the same
>>
File: 1497739931667.jpg (28KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
1497739931667.jpg
28KB, 282x179px
>>130339022
That's not an argument kid. You look like an autistically inept faggot.
>>
>>130337817
It's just Chanology V.2

It's autistic internet """nerds""" who think they are latching on to the latest bit of
>le "Nerd-Culture"
and running the joke into the ground... then digging up the corpse of the freshly beaten-to-death horse and using faggoty necromacy to ride it into the town square where they are promptly laughed at and ridiculed.

Stop creating and replying to these threads though... that just feeds their twisted and damaged egos into thinking YOU are "the normies" that they must """reeee""" against for "Kek"

That's why I typed this but saged the post.
YES it is a psy-op designed to make the "movement" associated with fat, ugly losers beat cucks... which is why you should just ignore it... unless you want to
A) Fuel them
B) Help the...(((Them))
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.