[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ainu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ainu.png (171KB, 1200x686px) Image search: [Google]
ainu.png
171KB, 1200x686px
/pol/ seems to be slow so Redpill me on the Ainu. Where are they from? My guess would be that ancient Iranian tribes that migrated west also spread east and made a home on the japanese islands. This is purely speculation because of how their features were historically described (most ainu now look like hapas)

So has there been genetic testing to find the origin of the Ainu?
>>
Any weebs know about historical japanese sources? I'd like to hear about their conflicts.
>>
Probably Siberian tribes. Perhaps poo-in-loos who got lost somewhere.
>>
>>130337305
Why would they originate from Iran?
>>
>>130337672
it's just an extremely out of place european-looking race of people who obviously were separate from the east asian race(s). Simply getting lost shouldn't really explain it. A horde travelling east butting heads with every mongol tribe they find would wear them down quickly. Perhaps they came as "backwash" from north america before the land bridge was flooded or after in small boats. The fact that they inhabit only the islands of the area is interesting, Almost as though they were using the islands as a defense against the locals.
>>
>>130338260
My knowledge of history here is a little poor but basically Iranian nomadic/semi-nomadic tribes (scythians among others) permeated the region from eastern poland to unknown extents east. These proto-iranians (prior to indian/arab admixture would've looked similar to the Ainu's described appearance from historical sources.
>>
File: scyth-ainu.png (30KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
scyth-ainu.png
30KB, 1357x628px
>>130338260
this would be no small feat.
>>
>>130339466
small
>>
>>130339466

Why not just say the cockasses? Iran is barely (if even that) attached to that territory.
>>
>>130340021
"The religious beliefs of the Scythians was a type of Pre-Zoroastrian Iranian religion and differed from the post-Zoroastrian Iranian thoughts.[123] Foremost in the Scythian pantheon stood Tabiti, who was later replaced by Atar, the fire-pantheon of Iranian tribes, and Agni, the fire deity of Indo-Aryans.[123] The Scythian belief was a more archaic stage than the Zoroastrian and Hindu systems. The use of cannabis to induce trance and divination by soothsayers was a characteristic of the Scythian belief system"

from wiki, basically everyone calls them Iranian because their religion seems to originate there. I'm just trying to be historically accurate. However yes they were probably Caucasian as we would know them.
>>
last bump
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.