[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET OUT OF LONDON THIS SUMMER.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Samuel_Pepys-524x468.jpg (65KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
Samuel_Pepys-524x468.jpg
65KB, 524x468px
https://twitter.com/JoannaBoyle17/status/876148118974328832

https://twitter.com/samzi25/status/876130317215686656

https://twitter.com/gaurangmorjaria/status/875999379181719552

We were experiencing considerable turbulence, but the hypothetical plane is about to crash into the fucking mountain. whatever you think about the Grenfell incident, London will descend into chaos over the next two months, mark my words, cap this.

Usually the British people are tolerant and have little bad will toward the media, but in the last few days there has been a screeching U-turn.

Think of what started the riots of a few years prior, some degenerate drug-dealer-ganster getting shot by armed police. Now if that was enough to set half of London on fire, Grenfell will burn it to the ground 1666 style.

Hopefully our government is thinking along similar lines to me, and are briefing riot squads as we speak.

If that is not the case we are going to have a real problem on our hands, the impoverished immigrant, and immigrant descended communities across the capital are holding our government at gun point, I joined the rally outside number 10 earlier, incognito, and was horrified.

Once the real numbers come out the backlash will be appalling, if you have friends or family who live elsewhere in the British isles I urge you to stay with them for the coming months.

I could be wrong, but there is a gut feeling that this is going to boil over in a ghastly manner.
>>
>>130326774
Summer of hate has just begun. There's no going back. Whatever happens this summer will change the future.
>>
praise kek!
>>
fucking leftists should kill themselves. they hijacked the grenfell tower incident and turned it into an anti tory publicity stunt.

They can't even get the Tories out because Labour won that fucking constituency that's how fucking retarded they are.
>>
File: HK_Fett.Panzerung.jpg (631KB, 960x1014px) Image search: [Google]
HK_Fett.Panzerung.jpg
631KB, 960x1014px
>>130326774
remove your kikes and your masonic pol structure , things will be ok by 2044 if you burn shitskins and niggers
>>
>>130326774
The time is almost upon us brothers.

Prepare you body, mind and soul for the future of our isles.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.