[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are millennials so educated but also so poor?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Steve-O_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (17KB, 220x298px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Steve-O_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
17KB, 220x298px
>>
>>130325278
Because gender studies isn't actually education
>>
>>130325278
Why does OP make the same generic thread about millennials everyday?
>>
He was balling Kat Von D for a while.
>>
File: 4c (179).jpg (59KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
4c (179).jpg
59KB, 600x507px
>>130325278
>Why are millennials so educated but also so poor?

Because college is sometimes a poor choice.
>>
Work ethic =/= education
Creativity =/= education
Discipline and duty =/= education
Gritty personality =/= education
IQ =/= education

I could continue...
>>
I think it's a combination of workforce saturation, horrible degree choices, and decreased labor prices. That or the jews
>>
>>130325278
knowing 54 genders wont help u with cleaning the floor
>>
>>130326222
He has been doing it for over a year now
>>
>>130325278
These threads never get old.
>>
>spend 3-5 years of your best years in education
>said education is useless (gender studies etc)
>massive debt
>no applicable skills
>spoiled attitude due to university being easy

I got a science degree and I got work
but many of my friends are much better off since they just went into a trade, saved up and started families
>>
>>130325278
Educated for an economic system that no longer needs them.'

Also:
>poor work ethic
>self-centered
>just consumers
>rampant drug abuse
>>
(((Why the fuck do you think)))???

Educated you say?

Most of them cry about xenophobia and racism and learn Marxism in major universities, 65% of them will end up like fucking drones after they're done with no original thought in their head.
>>
>>130325278

Millenials with no job prospects will pursue futher debt-financed education while waiting for their job prospects to improve, and the content of the education is filler because that's all it was meant to be.
>>
They are the first future generation of retarded fools.
>>
>>130325278
Because they either get degrees in worthless things or they get degrees in useful things which are flooded with too many young graduates fresh out of school and employers get to choose the creme de la creme.
>>
>>130325278
It doesn't matter how good you are at anything if you're not a part of the (((secret club)))
>>
>>130325443
Came here to post exactly that. FPBP
>>
Because education now is not about gaining value to serve society, it's about indoctrination on loving the state.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.