[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uuuuups

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

A Muslim "peace march" against terrorism has been held in the German city of Cologne but has drawn fewer participants than organizers had hoped for.

The dpa news agency reported that a few hundred people gathered for the demonstration Saturday, with placards such as "Together against terror" and "Hatred makes the earth hell."

-------
Reminder that more than 80,000 Muslims took to the street for Erdogan in Cologne alone during last year's coup d'etat.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/muslim-peace-march-held-germany-turnout-disappoints-48103807
>>
>>130323723
The organizers had expected several thousand protesters.

The country's biggest Islamic association had refused to take part in the march. The Turkish-Islamic Union argued it would send the wrong signal. It also said Muslims observing the Ramadan fast couldn't be expected to march for hours in summer temperatures.

That stance drew criticism from the government, which welcomed the march.
>>
>>130323723
>over 1000
So it was basically one family?
>>
>>130323974
100 not 1000
>>
>>130323723
How many in the crowd were actual muslims and not self-loathing Germans?
>>
>>130324226
I only see hijabs, what do you see?
>>
>>130324195
>DPA reported that a few hundred people gathered for the demonstration Saturday, with placards [...] and the crowd later grew to over 1,000.
>>
>>130324430
Wow, both people are whites painted as muslims.
>>
>>130324492
Sorry didn't read the like
>>
>>130324492
>and the crowd later grew to over 1,000.

Probably a short burst when they offered free Falafel.
>>
I can taste the liberal tears, it's a delight to the senses!
>>
>>130323850
>The Turkish-Islamic Union argued it would send the wrong signal

which was?
>>
>>130324430

I see a scientist, a firefighter and an aspiring gender studies student.
>>
>>130324898
>which was?
Peace is not something Islam can endorse.

>ok seriously, I think their point was that if Muslims took part in the march, that could mean that they acknowledge that Islam has anything to do with terrorism...
>>
File: lgbtiq.jpg (656KB, 1651x1235px) Image search: [Google]
lgbtiq.jpg
656KB, 1651x1235px
>>130323723
needs def more pride
>>
>>130324709
Nope, some leftist cucks reinforced the pathetic numbers.
>>
Fuck Muslims but how are they going to march while fasting? They could pass out and die wow that would suck so much desu.
>>
>>130324492
>>130324709
Police said it was 200-300 people.
Who do you trust, the notoriously left wing press, with an interest in making it seem bigger than it was, or the cops who are trained in estimating the size of crowds?
>>
File: C0R3ad6UoAAP8vq.jpg (90KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
C0R3ad6UoAAP8vq.jpg
90KB, 1024x512px
>>130323723
>>
>>130323723
>A Muslim "peace march" against terrorism has been held in the German city of Cologne but has drawn fewer participants than organizers had hoped for.
Half the Muslim population openly admits supporting Sharia, so the media focuses on the fifteen assholes who come out to protest against terrorism, none of whom will admit it is done overwhelmingly by Muslims.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.