[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /Pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 920x920.jpg (46KB, 617x920px) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
46KB, 617x920px
>be me
>75% German
>25% Hawaiian
>be proud of both cultures
>Edgyness because nazis
>Understand the gripes of local Hawaiians also
>Land stolen
>Forced into cucked blue state mentality
>Government making Hawaii a homeless/drug fiend nest
>Wanting to become Hitler of Hawaii
>Tulsi seems slightly less cucked
>Is Hawaii fucked /Pol/

Pic related, Princess Kaiulani who was poisoned by Deep State
>>
mongrel
>>
25% is nothing you're still a fuckin haole to those people. Just like me im 75% english 25% mexican and mexicans hate me
>>
>>130323726

Jealous you didn't use the stars to circumnavigate the planet on canoes?
>>
You have no identiy or culture as 25%er mongrel. Just submit to the US flag and become a faceless civic nationalist puppet that will live/worke/die for the kikes
>>
>>130323852

Yeah True, I was hated most of my life growing up there for being white....
Made me stronger.

You don't feel any pulls to your own culture? regardless of the opinions of the botom-feeders?
>>
>>130324175 You sound like Soros Globalists.
I bet you're wearing a Burka.
>>
File: ddfg.jpg (195KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
ddfg.jpg
195KB, 1240x775px
>>130324345
>Globalist
>le last defense muslim-maymay
said the child of (((progressive))) parents
>>
>>130323438
Hawaii is fucked in so many ways.

You had evil people fuck with your nation. They took the best land for themselves and essentially made the rest of the native people corrupt and all they want to do is smoke pot and think about how awesome they were in the past.

So now you have multiple generations of people who are 100% dependent on the government for everything. Most have this fantasy of "Hawaiian Pride" without realizing that nothing would change if the "royals" were in charge. They would still be poor and all the good things would go to a select few.

If the Hawaiians really want the US to fuck off and no longer be a state (don't see that happening) how long do you think Hawaii would be a sovereign nation? China would snap it up and before you can say "Haole" all those people would be removed and replaced with Chinese.

It sucks but that's the situation. Your Hawaiian ancestors were smart to choose the USA over Japan or any other nation. I know it is a cage but see it at least as a gilded cage.
>>
>>130324738

Haha, dude.. Hawaii was NOT poor. Kamehameha schools are STILL funded by royal gold. Hawaii was a recognized Monarchy, I
'm not arguing the Annex.. the military location is far too coveted for these super powers to leave us be. Obviously thank KEK it was USA, and Not China, or Japan that scooped us out.. Does that mean Hawaii is exempt from redemption?
>>
>>130323438
You have to realize that the history of the Hawaiians is that of savages. And I don't mean the Noble Savage that people have imagined.

You were a warlike people until you lost. All peoples of the world love war when they win. They love the right of conquest when they win.

When they lose they turn into degenerate trash or integrate into the successful society.

Decide who you want to be.
>>
>>130324700

Nice guess? but nah you're wrong about that. You going to actually offer some input or just egyness larp?
>>
>>130325222
Not that you are a waste of ressources and 75/25 percent genetic material. You are also a waste of trips.
Mutts are just usefull idiots meant to destroy identities of people who actually have one so please kys
>>
>>130324738 The Hawaiian's didn't have a choice, look up the bayonet constitution, Bill 'Rapist' Clinton himself had to come out and apologize 100 years later.
>>
>>130325505 Hahaha waste? I called you out and got trips. I see you're still going for the Larp, why don't you post your ancestry results, give us all a good laugh.
>>
>>130325632
I worte
>Globalist
>le last defense muslim-maymay
>said the child of (((progressive))) parents

You answered
>Nice guess? but nah you're wrong about that. You going to actually offer some input or just egyness larp?

Now please elaborate what was going on in your mutt brain?
>>
>>130325935

>be me
>reply to wrong post
>accidentally trick you into thinking you're next-level smart.

Anyways, trips don't lie.. Input? How would you turn Hawaii red and fix it?
>>
>>130326192
By getting rid of all foreigners and their mutts.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.