[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jewish Degeneracy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IgorPersona3.png (282KB, 570x735px) Image search: [Google]
IgorPersona3.png
282KB, 570x735px
Jokes and memes aside, what is it about jews or Judaism that makes them prone to degeneracy or advocating for degeneracy? I understand how they get their disproportionate influence (nepotism + culturally embracing education and success) but I still don't understand why they embrace and push hedonism.

Real answers too, I don't want any parables about frogs and scorpions, or "They eebil n sheeeit" explanations.
>>
They eebil n sheeeit
>>
>>130321749
Their religion is highly racist and encourages outwitting others and bending rules as much as possible. Even "secular" Jews hold the morality and culture of their parents and are likely to pass it on to their children. Not every Jew is in on some grand conspiracy, but most Jews are brought up to be as slimy and conniving as possible to get ahead.

Also they're highly inbred.
>>
They always are foreigners, because they never had their own etno state, in every country they had live, always have felt like foreigners, therefore they hated national traditions, no roots or love for their homeland, so, they don't see the difference between helping their community, or helping outsiders, and they never care for anyone.
>>
>>130321749
>what is it about jews or Judaism that makes them prone to degeneracy or advocating for degeneracy?
The master requires sacrifices of blood, torture, and for some reason foreskins. Many sacrifices, much gold and the gift of abusive degeneracy unpunished in this lifetime(ymmv). Praise the god of the supreme Jew.
>>
https://youtu.be/aWM4bJNpch0
>>
File: Triumph of Titus.jpg (291KB, 1531x2278px) Image search: [Google]
Triumph of Titus.jpg
291KB, 1531x2278px
I think it goes back to 70ad. They see modern western nations as an extension of Rome, and feel they must weaken any organized power they could possibly BTFO them in the future.

One way to destroy a people and culture is thru degeneracy. It weakens people and makes them more like animals, and more easy to control.
>>
>>130322177
>Highly inbred
Damn skippy homeslice, ain't that the truth. Pretty much every jew I know has some weird mutation (webbed feet, double earlobe, giant crooked nose, etc).
>>
>>130323682
They seriously are; they're highly encouraged to marry within the faith, and when it's 1% of the population, your options are pretty limited. Same thing with the Amish. Muzzies have it too, but that's just because they choose to marry their first cousins rather than out of necessity.
>>
>>130323579
note on pic: menorah and newly enslaved jews in the background. Fasces in the foreground.

>>130323682
the nose is from their Middle eastern dna. But yeah they all look fucked up in some way

http://pc-freak.net/files/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_1.pdf
>>
>>130321749
Igor-chan is not a jew. He's persona's best girl.
I miss him.
And the VA that died many years ago.
Good times.
Persona 2 best persona too.
>>
File: 1496486879208.jpg (103KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
1496486879208.jpg
103KB, 780x585px
>>130321749
if only /pol/ had the resources to do psychological studies on actual jews. I swear we would pin down a genetic basis to their personality being predisposed to deviousness and degeneracy

there really should be a lot of studies on Jewish neuropsychology it is the one thing I don't know the basis of in Jews because no studies have been done
>>
>>130324119
Did he died? Didn't know that, and here I was reeeing because he sounds off in P5.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.