[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw you really want a terror attack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 20170617_212408[1].png (485KB, 720x732px) Image search: [Google]
20170617_212408[1].png
485KB, 720x732px
>be Germanica
>London terror attack
>another terror attack
>house burn
>baby burn
disco inferno
>get's jelly
>(pic)

And now we wait
>>
I'm really excited about the possibility of seeing Islam get corrupted and gayed up with Western values.
>>
>>130318880
This is very funny.
Thank you.
>>
>>130318880
This needs to be advertised. Muslims aren't going to stand for it.
>>
>>130318880
Start a countdown till this place gets torched, probably when it is full and everyone is on their knees.
>>
File: qu11.jpg (112KB, 716x478px) Image search: [Google]
qu11.jpg
112KB, 716x478px
>>130319464
wink wink
>>
File: 1485043800094.jpg (257KB, 1102x892px) Image search: [Google]
1485043800094.jpg
257KB, 1102x892px
>>130319464
It's not good. I met a gay muslim. Not ex-muslim. Still religious. Totally gay.
>self hating
>still hates the west
>duplicitous, crafty, lying
>Used gay connections to get ahead
>Used Muslim connections to get ahead
>Used PC culture to get ahead, quotas and shit

This was a over a decade ago. Before /pol/ got to me. I thought he might be a interesting person being so persecuted, etc. Typical Guardianista way of thinking.

Noticed a pattern where he was actively screwing over me and other people and always taking taking taking and never contributing anything.

Confronted him about it... I'll never forget. He said 'I don't give a shit about anyone but myself. I care more about my happiness at all costs, than you. I don't give a shit, and I have no remorse about it.' He said that shit. I replied talking about the golden rule, about morality, and he dismissed that and said 'I have no problem doing something that is negative to you to help myself', to which I replied, then you are evil and we are enemies.

We were sharing accommodation at the time (student work placement thing) so I did what I had to do - I wiped my ass with his toothbrush every day for a month, and before I left the hostel I made sure to throw some of his possessions in the trash just down the block where he would never think to look. I also almost got him deported, but that's another story.
>>
>>130321279
Did it tickle your Ayynus?
>>
File: 1455825081952.jpg (10KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
1455825081952.jpg
10KB, 246x250px
Nah. Actually, now I think about it, I probably only wiped in on my ass like once because of that - the actual technique I used was to do a shit, and before wiping, grab his toothbrush, shove it into my shit, finish up, then use some tissue to wipe off most of the excess shit, but leaving just enough that he would get a mouthful of shit.

Thing is, being gay and a Muslim, he's probably very used to having turds in his mouth.

We can't fucking win lads, it's over.
>>
>>130321894
Stop talking like a slave

When we die, then with a weapon in our hand
>>
>>130318880

I see a truck of peace or an Ariana Grande concert in this mosques near future.
>>
>>130318880
This is the most european thing ever concieved.
>>
>>130322381
(((european)))
>>
>>130318880

Ho-Li Phuk.
>>
>>130319464
>get corrupted and gayed up with Western values
they'll just accelerate the occupation by real muslims then they'll keep quiet and do nothing when the actual muslims start oppressing everyone they consider to be an infidel including "progressive muslims".
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.