[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Genocide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: cringe.png (73KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
73KB, 200x200px
I've been wondering: Is it really fair to call it "White Genocide" when the people most actively working for the destruction of white people are other white people?

You can blame Jews all you want for planting the seeds, but it is cucked white men and pretty much every white woman who is actively campaigning for and participating in the destruction of whites.

Even if all Jews vanished from the Earth today, whites would still work as hard as possible to make sure that there is no future for white people. We're fucked, lads.
>>
Whites can genocide other whites. I don't think it'll matter in the end however. There will be a population cull via biological warfare and robots will take over.
>>
>>130318801
jews aren't white
>>
Whites are programmed from birth to hate the color of their skin and feel a need to "repent"
>>
>>130320763
Lol simply not true I've loved my race since I was able to grasp the concept that differences in race allow me to be (((statistically))) more successful.
>>
>>130320763
>>130322077
Depends on where they grow up. Anywhere that's somewhat liberal and elite is probably like that. I managed to shrug it off growing up and not give a fuck. A lot of people around me joined the white guilt train.
>>
fapping is genocide
>>
>>130318801
Lmao, if Jews vanished today the Jew media would be gone too.
The Jew media is warping peoples minds.
>>
>>130318801
>Hitler built the ovens
>according to the (((survivors))) it was Jews that actually ran all the camps
>therefore we must blame the Jews for the holocaust

Really activates my almonds.
>>
>>130322492
I grew up in liberal L.A. It took a while but being around niggers and Spics long enough and then coming to pol/Reddit helped me. Also helped to leave cali.
>>
>>130318801
It's not fair to call it genocide under any circumstances, there's a billion white people in the world, a billion. It's entirely white people's fault since they'd rather live a vapid consumerist lifestyle without worrying about paying for and raising kids, or they want their to kid to be pampered princes/princesses so they don't have more than one or two
>>
>>130318801

I've been saying all along that it's more so White Suicide than anything. It's not Jews in general who are to blame, but a specific cadre in Hollywood.

>>130319578

If you don't think Ashkenazim are white, you're deluded.

>>130324665

What's funny is that I've observed more white guilt coming from places like Seattle, SF/Oakland, and Portland more than LA despite what I said above. I think the difference in LA vs the rest is that Whites here don't really care about White identity at all, unless they're post-cold war immigrants from Eastern Europe where they care more about their native culture than just being "White".

Take my observation with a grain of salt as LA is a huge place and I've spent much more time in some parts than others.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.