[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kekistan Intervention

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: KEKBAD.jpg (91KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
KEKBAD.jpg
91KB, 1080x720px
Can we agree that this kekistan shit has gotten awkward and cringy as fuck. This is almost as bad as the pussy hat trend.

/pol/ack's if you look like this can you please just represent Trump with the MAGA hat. Stop making meme signs and kek flags. You're hurting the cause.

Trump had no ground game and won resoundingly. Take pride in being the silent majority, and causing mayhem and triggerings on the internet
>>
>>130314905
There's already a Kekistan cringe thread.

CHECK THE FUCKING CATALOG.
>>
>>130314905
>telling people what to think
>cringe
>>
>>130315098
I can't bear to look at that shit. We need to discuss getting rid of this and leave that behind us
>>
>>130315117
I'm asking. I want them to feel shame and stop doing this larping shit. It's embarrassing. That maga hat was powerful because it was one unified symbol.

These kek shields are fucking lame. I feel like if bring pro-democrat was counter-culture and inflammatory all of these people would be larping with their gear
>>
>>130314905
Pussy hat trend? Please kindly give a newfag some directions so he may find out what this means.
>>
>>130315098

Go fuck your mother.

You retards haven't shut up about Trump for two years and nothing constructive has come from his administration.

You deserve to be made fun of for conflating real world issues with your retarded nerd meme crap.
>>
File: 1486248509342 (1).jpg (185KB, 1200x630px)
1486248509342 (1).jpg
185KB, 1200x630px
>>130314905
>silent ''majority''
>>
>>130315570
youre illegal votes dont count.
sorry hun.
>>
>>130315570
minorities in packed liberal cities votes don't count
>>
>>130314905
How does it feel to know that you hillshills, antifa and SJWs got BTFO by guys like this?
>>
>>130314905
Anyone who wears kek shit in public was not an original trump fan. The mindsets and personalities of the early trump campaign wouldn't do this faggot shit
>>
>>130314905
If you look like this can you please run around with a Dem, Antifa or BLM shirt or hat, while making sure you say cringey nonsense to the media? You'll be more helpful to the cause
>>
imagine if hiroshimoot permabanned every faggot that used the kekistan flag...
>>
>>130315254
kekistan is some faggot shit that didn't comef rom here.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.