[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it fucked up that obesity disgusts me more than any other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: typicalamericans.jpg (118KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
typicalamericans.jpg
118KB, 499x500px
Is it fucked up that obesity disgusts me more than any other degeneracy.

I literally cannot think of one fat person I don't hate, and I support a fat tax, and mandatory labor for anyone fat and on government assistance.

I think that parents who raise obese children should be charged with child abuse, and undergo mandatory chemical castration.
>>
>>130314205
Gotta love it when lower legs start to get fat. Look at their posture. Both the parents' ankles are buckling under their mass and their knees are permanently fucked up and bending backwards.
>>
>>130314205
Among other things, the obesity "epidemic" was caused by the 1960s and 1980s government guidelines on health. I recommend reading "Good Calories, Bad Calories" for a history lesson on who, how, and why the """"science""" of health ended up so backwards. Everything from what we are told is healthy to how to loose weight is shockingly backwards. This is legit one of the best books written and one of the necessary red-pills. You'll remember this day if you end up picking up the book.
>>
>>130315052
as a side note, the book isn't a pop-science or neo-health recommendation book. Taubes just tracked the history of the actually studies on health, laws, and food supplies and shows where "scientists" and officials just out-right made stuff up.
For instance, the one randomized control trial that was EVER performed the cholesterol lowering diets that are recommended by the government found 0 net change in mortality. The changes in what people were dying from showed that people in the non-control group got slightly more cancer. one of hundreds of details in a massive book.
>>
Just finished losing 70 pounds. Fuck fat people. They make more unnecessary work for everyone and it's even worse when they have a shit personality. I lose my god damn shit any time I see a fat fuck parent forcing their life style on their children.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.