[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

War theory

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: VIOFCEE.jpg (246KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
VIOFCEE.jpg
246KB, 1280x853px
Observation on Swiss guard dying at the bridge of the papal state, earning the respect of generations of Catholics.
>>
the man in the background is using a digital camera. their weaponry doesn't seem up to modern standards :D maybe use a machine gun next time and you won't die :DD
>>
Theres more to their sacrifice than just religious fervor. These guys were mercenaries, and the bible really isn’t that good at motivating war in the name of religion. It took a 1000-years of Christianity to get the first Crusades going, and like 300 years of slave revolts to even establish it.
No, imagine being a dirty German peasant, named “Sieg-Hans”, joining a Landsknecht band. You get a friend, lets call him “Adolphus Hiller”. You join for the possibility of making money, and winning the swoon of the fair Mädchen of your hometown, “Kapputendorf”, even the ones without the most current STDs, and just the one intestinal parasite.
Theres a lot of time you are just walking around looking cool, stealing another peasants lifesaving, a barren hen, and buying ridiculously gallant cod-pieces, bragging of how cool and brave you are. And that’s really important. People hire you because you laugh Germaniacally in the face of danger. Schöne wenches have parchments hidden in their straw of you because you are so damn stupid getting rowdy.
And one day Adolphus (You’ve known him for so long you call him Alfie) dies. He dies in the battle outside the current strategically important town of “Scheissenburg”, and as he dies, he tells you “remember to tell my opa I died bravely being stabbed in the toilet-hole of my cuirass by 4 stunted peasants with rusty working tools”. And ofcourse you will.
As you are lying there next to a wonderful girl, on a bed of bratwurst, and shes so beautiful, with an almost complete dentition at the time, of 25 and a half-teeth, tell tales of the brave friend of your company. And you know, if you die as bravely, your new friends will do the same.

If you kleine-katz-out in the next battle, even to survive, you’ve not only desecrated the respect of your company, but of your fallen friend, Alfie too.

that’s why the Swiss died on a bridge saving a man in a white dress and a funny hat- even the ones who were atheist.
>>
>>130312634
Bump
>>
>>130312800
What is the punchline?
>>
>>130312800
best Sweden post ever
>>
>>130313238
the punchline is the funny part that comes at the end of a joke

kind of like how the EU is the punchline of 10,000 years of European history
>>
>>130312634
Bump
>>
>>130313490
Spicy nip (or weeb) bantz.
>>
>>130312798

All guards carry Sigs, TMPs, or MP5s while on duty.
>>
>>130313794
Its a weeb. The japanese suck europes cock
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.