[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on future demographics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170617-141849.png (716KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170617-141849.png
716KB, 1440x2560px
Look at the countries in the future
-Mexico will be able to keep up with America in 50 years.

That's if Americans don't accept any more immigrats. -Which I think will happen due to the growing hostility to foreigners.

I can easily see Mexico replacing America's population, and many Americans will be of Mexican ancestry. This might be just what we need for a new border. Possibly California and Texas will be surrendered , which I have to say would dissapoint me.

Canada I am not sure of, because Asians seem to be loving immigrating to Canada.

And I think they don't have the American spirit that says, "this country has a history/foundation and culture".

No offense Canada, but America has a much deeper cultural history.
I don't see Canada having the American cultural self-regard and pride.
Have fun with the coasts being Asian, specifically Chinese.

I'll take a divided America if it means ethnostate for Mexicans and we still get the north and good old south. Florida may not be able to be part of a future "America". Maybe it can be like a Tibet by China.

Northeast will still always be "America" because we have a lot of wealth, and fortunately the Jews can never conquer it.

I see Asians possibly able to infiltrate the coasts of America, but once again it will not work if they keep their language and culture. Good for them, ideally. America: English not other

-Chinese can form communities in America, but I think they won't like it better than Canada. America has some history to preserve, but Canada does not have any deep meaningful history of their pseudo nation.

No offense Canada but im ok with your becoming China 2.0
They tend to like whites and not want to change our culture. Fortunately they will act as an ally if we ever need to know the importance of keeping your culture, whatever it takes to exist. The Chinese people make it work. Culturally we have to be identirarian and self reliant. That's what we need if we ever want America to exist.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.