[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is American Civil War Imminent?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 63

File: tyu.png (418KB, 580x536px) Image search: [Google]
tyu.png
418KB, 580x536px
So /pol/ is American Civil War imminent? If so, who do you think would win? Any other flags down to help?
>>
>>130311420
Should a war break out i would take part and fight for a lolbertarian government or the closest thing to such a thing.
>>
>>130311420
No, people are still comfy and there's too much to lose.
>>
leftist cucks dont have weapons, they keep pushing and somebody is getting killed. after that they will pussy out.
>>
>>130311420
They do it to feel cool, you can see in antifa forums that they all get scared when they fight and are separated from the group. Same must happen to the average revolutionary normie
>>
Lol everyone on the left who is willing to fight is already on the streets. Imagine what will happen if civil war is agreed to
>>
>>130311420
If it does, I'm not fighting alongside niggers like that Uncle Tom. Multiracial America is not worth fighting for.
>>
>>130311420
>Is American Civil War Imminent?
No but the Day of the rope is.
>>
>>130311420
so I have to choose to side with either based black men or nu-male cucks?

I think I'll sit this one out
>>
Amerilards are still high up the comfy level. Civil war would be nice to prune up the weed to your great nation but sadly it will not happen anytime soon.
>>
>>130312193
much better
>>
>>130312000
first cleanse the Antifa, then work on your 'un-obtainable society'
>>
>>130312193
What is the day of the rope?

newfag here.
>>
File: neither.jpg (18KB, 693x519px) Image search: [Google]
neither.jpg
18KB, 693x519px
>>130311420
Not enough people would care either way.
At best we will have small scale skirmishes between political rivals for a few years until it dies down.
>>
File: hang out rope.jpg (50KB, 362x582px) Image search: [Google]
hang out rope.jpg
50KB, 362x582px
>>130314238
pic related
>>
>>130311420
Thats what I love about Americans. They have no concept of war on their own soil.
>Yeah, the civil war does not count, too long ago

This would mean complete and utter chaos, and would force the Army to cleanse the ghettos and cut down the political extremists. This would be very bad for the population. It would prove to the government that you fucks have to be held down by force.
>>
>>130311420
>DIE FOR BASED NIGGERZ
This is what is wrong with America. You spend time complaining about Communism, meanwhile ex communist countries are 99% white or Asian, and you get all wet when a Nigger agrees with the constitution.
>>130312323
this
>>
>>130311420
I thought this was about the 1997 flick Second Civil War
>>
File: otc-derivatives-notional.png (106KB, 1170x837px) Image search: [Google]
otc-derivatives-notional.png
106KB, 1170x837px
>>130311587
But that could change faster than you might think.
>>
File: 89342314x.jpg (145KB, 680x1483px) Image search: [Google]
89342314x.jpg
145KB, 680x1483px
>>130311420
No. Obviously not.

There also probably won't ever be a major war between any large world superpower.

The reality is that people WILL NOT live in fox holes and go hungry and die for their beliefs. Americans are so privileged and life is so satisfactory that there is no pressing issue that citizens have that will make them see the alternative of war as acceptable. People are too pussy to go to war. Just look at how our western militaries complain if they're not getting the right rations or living conditions aren't good enough on their bases... These soldiers couldn't live in holes and survive on canned beans and go nights of marching - there's no way average American citizens could accomplish this.

What will happen is that as individuals continue to snap in this increasingly modernized world, they'll kill a few people on the other side then someone will snap and kill a few others on the other side. This is the future.
>>
>>130311420
white people will win, but it wouldn't benefit anyone.. it would leave a massive mess and the whites would prevail left with some kind of rotten interior of what they used to have.. You don't have to take much away for having the shitskins turn on eachother, temperament and lack thereof is all you need to realize.. They're beggars they always were, trying to pretend as if the reason it is how it is is because of them and not because of the jews bringing them in to destroy us..

There will always be an end to any big catastophry but whites will end up on top because their entire ancestry is predicated upon achieving excellence through even the most fiercest obstacles, they embraced it, they didn't chicken out or said someone else changed it.. they went forward like a vanguard and you have what you have today to thank for it.. You might however successfully turn the us into a 3rd world country, but is that REALLY what you want?
>>
File: 1497202961858.png (1MB, 1201x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1497202961858.png
1MB, 1201x1050px
friendly reminder that future timeline predicts America will cede to the reconquista by 2082.
Its only fucking common sense. When you get one ethnic group come in and settle, they remain loyal to their tribe. That's why they will come here and wave Mexico flags, and talk about how they hate America even though they are here illegally.
And now, this is different than Irish or Germans, who willingly gave up their ethnic languages, and the vast majority of their practices, to become part of Anglo American Culture.
http://www.futuretimeline.net/21stcentury/2080-2089.htm#mexico-usa-territory
>>
File: 1497266392116.jpg (565KB, 2048x1375px) Image search: [Google]
1497266392116.jpg
565KB, 2048x1375px
>>130315902
>friendly reminder that future timeline predicts America will cede to the reconquista by 2082.
Friendly reminder that mexico and others relies on imperial strength of majority white nations to even keep it afloat at this point. Whites are getting ready to once again battle for their lives.. ofcourse what you don't realize is that's a situation that their genetics are terribly used to because those kinds of situations is what created them and their abilities to singlehandedly create an entire civilization with barely needing you motherfuckers! To overcome insurmountable odds. We want you with us, but if you don't want to be with us, we go our way.. make your own way.. and then we make our own way and you come into our nations afterwards realizing ok maybe it's better there in what they did.. the cycle keeps repeating till you shitheads get in line with making your nations great aswell.. So then nobody has to leave and we can all get along..

pic related, tell me when a nigger can build that.. on the contrary .. 1 european can build a cathedral.. video related. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRy3S_tmJj4 he's a shitter holy fug.. he's missing his teeth holy fug, yet he can do what you cannot even do in unison.. FALL DOWN. Embrace your master, when you surpass your master then you can complain.. But when even the basic things fall, how can we take you seriously.
>>
File: employment-pop-ratio.png (296KB, 4672x1800px) Image search: [Google]
employment-pop-ratio.png
296KB, 4672x1800px
>>130315840
>You might however successfully turn the us into a 3rd world country,

One of the first consequences would be the crash of the US Dollar (unless that is what causes a civil war) and that means the loss of many imported goods, including something like 1/3 of the oil that we consume. That means significant disruptions to shipping and agriculture. In the event of a full scale civil war, major cities in the US would become total hellholes beyond the comprehension of most people today.

The problem is, this country has too many rules and regulations. It has too much dead weight, and it has too many people who have been promised too much shit that they're not going to get. We are in decline and have been for well over a decade. We'll get a civil war, and no matter what ideologies you slap on it, it will be about who gets what at the end of the day.
>>
America is not going to fight itself, that profits no one. Sooooo comfy
>>
>>130311420
Say what you will, but I like that nigger.
>>
>>130316540
it's what the communist do and why they are so particularly perniscious.. they promise people golden valleys and beauty but what they really are after is centralized control. This is why they divide all up against eachother. It should be clear who has the clear thing to say, this is whom they destroy the most. And little meetings at the colleges of likeminded dingbats telling themselves they are rebels.. make a bulding, make a road, make anything of substance, create something that is actual other than your preconcieved notions.. they entrap them with psychological traps.. embed it within them and when they walk into the world they see only that which they abhor.. a retarded leftists walking on a tightrope might remove the tightrope because that's how far they see forward. They are so used to others holding them up and their destructive ideas, they never know what happens when they all fall down. or how to get back up. Stop feeling sorry for them.. you only hurt them.. "a panic attack aaah i'm going to die" you're not going to die you stupid little cunt.. you're going to live.. and then.. THEN.. what will you do? You don't know that's why, and why you have no use whatsoever unless you make use of yourself. You spent many years laboring under bullshit.. pragmatism always wins.. because ideals we have but reality is where we live.
>>
>>130314413
>At best we will have small scale skirmishes between political rivals for a few years until it dies down.
Piss jars and bike locks are improvised weapons. What makes you think they won't use an improvised something something
>>
>>130311420
https://vid.me/tkf4
>>
>>130317911
I don't doubt that they will, I just do see them in large numbers. It will mostly be a few protests and maybe a riot or two in heavily left leaning areas but most of the country will continue on as normal.
>>
>>130314238
A white supremacist pipedream that brown people who browse /pol/ parrot around because it's an offensive idea from the easiest ideology to troll people with.
>>
>>130311420
I honestly hope everyday that a civil war breaks out in the US, it will be the only thing that saves us from the current demographic suicide via immigration. race will for sure be the predominant cause and it would almost certainly spread to canada because a lot of canadians are very unhappy with migration here too and are just itching for a reason or movement to rally around
>>
>>130319539
Take a look at the irrationality of why you hate us, for what blacks do all the time, we don't want to exterminate blacks neither did hitler for that matter but we are not hitler. We want to be with our own, without having to make apologies for it. Most nations around the world have a majority ethnicity, because they want to go where things actually work very well, they make it appear as if we should just accept migrants but we are same as them.. should africa not be for black people, should asian countries not be for those respective asians? should south american countries not be for those south americans? Yet.. why do you protest so much danitesan.. Because we recognize that europe is risking a very real and existential threat towards our nations and becoming a minority in our own nations for the first time in history. If that were to happen to africa or in the middle east they would be hunting non africans or non middle easterners down with machettes or bombing them right now.. but we are better composed because we are the harbingers of actual civilization, we are not the kind of ones that just chimp out and burn down what we meticulously have constructed when things don't go our way.. no.. Some decorum has to be maintained.. A center of balance. a sense of order and discipline of preserving the good things that are accomplished that leaves a person to send their child out at any time and not have them to worry about nought.

That's the difference one out of many, and that comes from multigenerational genetics i don't pretend you to fully understand. But atleast you can appreciate parts of it that pertains to that a peaceful situation in which you can contemplate your own endeavours be that as it may. All sounds so distasteful when put as a recipy.

We want what is best for people whoever hue nature has bestowed upon them. BUT we realize that some are not at that level, so some nations and peoples must be quarantined in their own nations..
>>
File: efd.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
I'm ready for the communist agitators
>>
File: 4651173248_9d201013ea_b.jpg (455KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
4651173248_9d201013ea_b.jpg
455KB, 1024x683px
>>130311420
>>
>>130311420
only if I can watch it on /pol/
>>
>>130320499
are africans majority black, ofcourse.. should they stay black, ofcourse, are asian nations majority asians, ofcourse should they stay asians ofcourse! and so on and so forth.. But when it comes to majority white nations due to what we have accomplished "oh no you can't do that" why? it's precisely why they worked so well.. it's precisely why the developed so.. instead of mass migrating to them perhaps try to learn a few things, apply it to your own nations at your own personal discretion.. and make your nation that way so that you never even want to leave.. and then we can all visit eachother.. you have your people i have my people we all have our people, no ethnic strife.. what's wrong with that? NOTHING! Now can other peoples of other ethnicities live there.. OFCOURSE! there's a difference between a few living there and becoming a minority in your own nation.. The majority preserves the situation.. and should remain a majority, otherwise it's going to be something else and you're like "ah shit i want to leave" if you ever got that.. and you damn well know it.
>>
>>130319539
thanks for a non-sarcastic answer.
>>
id gladly fight and kill the commie scum. fuck communist. fuck liberals. fuck immigrants.
>>
>>130321457
me too. I am the op, although my id tags seem to change.
>>
File: 1486846117014.jpg (37KB, 505x697px) Image search: [Google]
1486846117014.jpg
37KB, 505x697px
>>130314413
42% of the people identify with neither the Democrats (neolibs, right-of-center) or Republicans (neocons, far-right). I DO, however, encourage the two right-wing groups to kill each other.
>>
>>130321842
K I L L Y O U R S E L F C O M M I E S C U M
>>
>>130311587
>>130313411
Wars break out during periods of prosperity all the time. The thing to look for is not whether large groups of people are interested in doing the fighting themselves but rather that they simply want it done or would support people fighting in their name. Given the reaction on the left to the Scalise shooting I think we're nearing that point, or at least they are.
>>
>>130311420
>Civil War
That is just a meme, is not going to happen unless a big happening occurs.
>>
File: cripple fight.jpg (948KB, 800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
cripple fight.jpg
948KB, 800x1800px
>>130321842
I don't thin all 42% will fight, only the militant fringe will engage each other. so like maybe 5-10% at best and even then it will be concentrated in a few locations over a short period of time as the authorities jail them.
>>
>>130311420
If they want war, they'll get it. I'd have to get out of my nigger neighborhood using only melee weapons though, since my politicians have deprived me of my right to self defense.
>>
I would come help you guys, I'm foaming at the mouth to kill commies. We must end the red menace for good.
>>
>>130321842
I'm pretty sure most people would rather kill commies first.
>>
File: za warudo.jpg (27KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
za warudo.jpg
27KB, 204x204px
Haha stupid burgerniggers actually think there will be a civil war. Remember what happened at the Bundy ranch? You're just going to wave your guns around until someone gets shot, then return to shitpost about how the war is coming.

Stupid niggerfaggot mallsharters, go die for Israel it's all you're good for. You're not even white anymore, truly a meme country.
>>
>>130322795
your right.
>>
>>130311420
It has already begun.
>>
>>130311828
Fuck off LARPer.
>>
>>130311420
>We will never see Boss Nigger riding a horse down Main St. picking off stragglers after the National Guard fired at leftist guerillas.
>>
File: liberals.png (907KB, 1440x1114px) Image search: [Google]
liberals.png
907KB, 1440x1114px
>>130311420
>If so, who do you think would win?

The side that actually has guns.
Have fun with your "war" snowflakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSmMPhnnNo0
>>
>>130322836
Savage
>>
File: 1478931868893.png (449KB, 484x619px) Image search: [Google]
1478931868893.png
449KB, 484x619px
>>130311420
>Hispanic isn't a race
>>
File: whatev.gif (262KB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
whatev.gif
262KB, 500x256px
Maybe... but America is so big I doubt most would even notice.
>>
File: 1470765573892.gif (2MB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
1470765573892.gif
2MB, 300x182px
>>130323745
True leftist warriors
>>
>>130321842
How mentally ill do you have to be to believe pic related?
>>
>>130323745
>felt like a bazooka

kek...what a fag
>>
>>130323745
What the fuck did I just watch? Does he cry if you pat him on the back?

I was raised by libtards and didn't fire my first gun until I was 20. I remember being nervous and thinking that the recoil would hurt me but IT WAS FUCKING NOTHING. That guy is a little bitch.
>>
>>130311587
It's going to just belittle flare ups now and then
>>
>2020
>America is great again with Trump's new policies
>Leftists are in their death throes. Realize the end is nigh for their ideology
>Soros realizes that one steak salesmen ended his plans
>Goes all in.
>One world government or no world government
>West and East coast secede
>Western Europe allies with the East Coast
>China and Mexico allies with West Coast and activates their Chinese population in Canada to invade the US from the North
>Russia stays neutral due to Trump ordering them to stay away
>Trump runs to Texas and takes a remote control out of his coat pocket
>Trump's wall activates, blasting Mexico with concentrated light to roast some beans, taking away one front from the war
>US states loyal to the constitution laugh as the rebels slowly starve.
>Europe and Asia attempt to keep them fed, but they run out of money after a few months
>Have to cut back on the GIBS
>Muzzies attack, leading to Nigel leading his own rebellion in the UK
>Rebellion spreads like a plague as right wing gains power
>War ends after 10 years.
>Loyalist states win, and eradicate all Mexicans/leftists on Earth
>Trump lies on his deathbed with a grin, celebrating his 91st birthday.
>His work is complete.
>America is Great Again
>>
>>130311420
nothing ever happens
>>
File: 1495922115352.png (444KB, 733x881px) Image search: [Google]
1495922115352.png
444KB, 733x881px
>>130325683
you are retardedly delusional if you think this could happen. trump is basically a neocon at this point
>>
>>130320499
>>130321002
Dude they HATE whites. You can reason with them all you want. They hate whites and they cream themselves at the idea of breeding them out of existence. Others are too pea-brained too see what's going on.
>>
>>130311587
Don't be so sure about that.
>>
>>130325916
I agree with you.
>>130325938
This
>>130322765
Bring your women.
>>
>>130321842
You fucking idiot. Everything has shifted left.
>>
>>130311420

war is imminent, not just america
>>
File: ww3 this easter screencap.png (119KB, 1871x140px) Image search: [Google]
ww3 this easter screencap.png
119KB, 1871x140px
reminder that ww3 gets are NOT LEGIT
>>
>>130311828
I'm interested. Carry on, Anon5...
>>
>>130322581
>5-10%
>315,000,000
that's 15 to 30 million participants.
Do you understand how out of control that would be
This entire country would be forced to participate at that point. The tipping point would actually be much smaller than 5% by the way
That's how war works
>>
>>130325683
Considering the leftist states trying to stay in treaties with the EU and China (violating the Logan act) I'd say they are trying to secede already.
>>
>>130326846
>that's how war works
Says the pleb, most of them would starve to death, it's the same reason you don't understand how china can't take on the entire world with its massive ground army aswell as why the muslim apologists say "oh we have 1.4 billion muslims globally if they all went to war you would be dead" no you wouldn't.. you would have to a) transport that army b) feed that army c) move the material for them to use for assault.. let's just say.. no.

This is precisely why when you look at any military even superpowers they have a staggering low amount compared to their population because what matters is such things aswell as force projection (ability to logistically transmit these people to a designated target area) The reason US is a superpower and could kick chinas ass is due to its massive naval fleet and many other such things which are top secret but act essentially as force projection and force multipliers, a tank is a force multiplier you can send 200 people against a tank and the tank will win if properly regimented as part of an attack group scalar battle understandings, the higher the force multipliers like say if you have 5 tanks helping eachother the worse it gets.. it's basic scalable analysis.

It's never just the manpower.. never was. It's always the heavy stuff that determines shit the other stuff is more about infantry knowing the terrain and being able to lay various traps etc.

If the ENTIRE islamic world (all 57 majority muslim nations 1.4 billion) were to right now declare full war on ALL western nations, they would be ended within a month. DONE.

If the US wanted to they could walk into iraq right now, march 1 million of the "refugees" into iraq with spectre bombers destroying every armor related thing.. and they could just walk right in and fucking btfo out of isis.. But the 57 majority muslim nations refuge to pledge that kind of personell, and ofcourse the muslim military aged males are all fleeing for gibs in europe..
>>
>>130312193

You live in la la land.
>>
>>130326846
If there was civil war in the US, let's run a reasonable scenario.. most big cities would be dead from starvation within a few months.. Just rule them out entirely, You don't even need to think about the plebs in the big cities.. they can barely tie their shoelaces together when it comes to self sustaining themselves, it will be night of the living dead in that kind of situation.. Might even be cannibalism but within 2 months all nearly dead.. To the urban societies that is the US proper, if food doesn't come to wallmart in 2 months you might aswell drop a full neutron bomb atleast then the pain is quicker relieved.

There's nothing they can do to sustain them they turn on eachother and the libs will know how nigs and middle easterners are in a crisis situation unlike whites.. they DEVOUR YOU..

This is why in a crisis situation get out of ANY major city, don't ever wish for that thing unless you are fucking insane at which point your oppinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>130315393

You will be surprised.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>130311420
>you will live to see white liberals and their pets massacred in the streets
>>
>>130316540

This.

I was surprised by how the Ukrainian "civil war" erupted.
The start of American Civil War 2.0 will be even more surprising (and stupid).
>>
File: 545.png (1MB, 999x1081px) Image search: [Google]
545.png
1MB, 999x1081px
>>130323745
What has that pansy been up to.
>>
>>130320404

If Civil War happens in America, Canada will be the cherry for the winner who has eaten the cake (America).

But I believe that if such thing happens after the EU has been killed, some European powers will join the fight on North America, which will be incredibly dangerous.
>>
File: z13.png (56KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
z13.png
56KB, 320x192px
>>130311584

Im going with the defacto Ancap deep woods and swamp in Louisiana with the Archbishop as the only unifing Authority. Its gonna be rough but the Southern Culture and radical individualism mixed with Catholic education will be the only place that could surive and even in time rebuild civilization long term.
>>
>>130329039
I don't think there will be a civil war in the US that the preppers are preparing for, trump kinda flipped the script even as much as you might hate him for it.. you dodged a big bullet this time.. Under hillary everything you see now would've escalated UNDER HER BLESSING.. this is why they are so pissed off.. They were THAT close to a full meltdown of the US and communist revolution.. but.. plans were changed.. And now recently trump has gone full anti communist with defying the castro regime.. it's an interesting timeline to say the least. Demanding that the cubans get the opportunity to start their own businesses etc. and cancelling out obamas deal with cuba.
>>
>>130311420
I hope so. It's gonna be great. Great time to live and die
>>
>>130321842

What can we do so that you end your life?
>>
>>130311420
Left is start to shot people, the moment The right starts to shot back they going to cry and call then violent red necks

Screen shot this
>>
>>130325683

What a fucking moron.
>>
>>130321842
new goal. everyone do your best to get this commie to kill himself.
>>
>>130330041
the jew cries out as he strikes you, and he teaches his followers to do the same
>>
>>130311420
The best thing we can do is shame the left after committing their violence and hatred of Trump.

We won the election. Every time they go off the rails, it drives the moderates toward us.

A civil war is not in our interest. We just need to take the high road and enjoy watching the left self destruct
>>
>>130329487

Trump is a chance of chaning things. He was a chance worth taking. Hillary would have just continue the slow march of tyranny and goverment demagoguery that her predecessor have done. Obama 2.0 Bush 3.0 whatever you want to call it. Truth is though Im not sure how much Trump is gonna be able to do. With the debt being what it is, the deep state being so entrenched, and the mass goverment dependence (loss of the uniquely American rugged individuals of the masses), our best may be to prepare for the inevitable and ride it out; so when the time comes hopefully enough of us will be left to rebuild and help spiritually lost masses. Just as what happened during and after the fall of Rome.
>>
File: 1494773951842.png (517KB, 696x747px) Image search: [Google]
1494773951842.png
517KB, 696x747px
>>130325908
>escalation
one man can't stop the tsunami of war acceptance we have now
>>
>>130325683
Liberal here. While it's sad to know that you have no idea what the man you elected is like, thanks for another addition to my collection.
>>
>>130327993
another major part of war is the ability to cut off the enemy logistical supply lines. let's just say the battle scenario has changed quite a bit this is how the US is still regarded as a superpower by those who outnumber it like ants rushing an anthill. Because in real all out war, the battlefield is different. The us has what.. 350 million or so people china has over 1 billion africa nearly a billion muslim world 1.4 billion.. in a non nuclear situation they could still btfo them by force projection and force multipliers.. space cowboys is a clue where they are sent up to "fix" a russian sattelite that has nuclear warheads" now think that these form an anti ballistic shield.. They send theirs.. enemy send theirs.. theirs get all shot down via mazer or otherwise yours continue towards the target whilst disrupting the aa. Lot of things like that.. that's the battlefield.. actual soldiers sent in are minor compared to it and more like strike teams to deal with specific targets or dismantling them. As we've advanced in technology so have our weapons and what we are able to do is truly fucking scary that you don't even want to know about. Suffice to say that it hasn't been spent on official stuff.. So to the pleb it's like if someone invades it's like if they have more numbers than us, we're going to lose cause look there's like 3 billion of them and only let's say 30 million of us.. that's not how it works, those 3 billion are going to go bye bye.. without nuclear. Economic warfare is also part of it, and sabotaging various other things. One might even argue that assembling people into big cities instead of dependency is a subtle military strategy WOAH.. (they all die in the big cities everyone knows that) cut off the supply lines, don't know how to grow their own food barely some of them know how meat gets to the fridge they pick it up with their faggy hands.. dead.. gone.. Lot of things like that.
>>
>>130314413
>in a perfect world, that chart would mean there would be no president until the next election
>>
>>130328643

Of course you are mainly right: If shit hits the fan, you should have already gotten out of the city.

However, allow me to remember that one of the most powerful forces stemming out of the Lebanese Civil War and created in during that conflict was Hezbolah, basically the armed arm of the scum of the country: Shiahs who everybody deemed inferior.

First rule of war: The unexpected will happen. Don't count city dwellers out already because of their inferiority. I highly doubt that even in case of a civil war there would be any policy aimed to eliminate every soul living in cities.

Also, when the army of Napoleon first came to invade my country:
1) They crossed the border and looted their way in;
2) Halfway through they realise they were fucked because it was marshy soil with virtually no population and no food for them. Also, the populace fought back.
3) They arrive in the capital as winners as the upper class had fled.
4) The people pitty and feed the soldiers because they were too wick on the bringe of famine.
5) They start to go on on a looting spree again.
6) The populace turns against them.
7) The Anglo-Portuguese army arrives and defeats them.

8) THEY ARE ALLOWED TO LEAVE UNSCATTERED AND WITH THEIR LOOTING BECAUSE WE ARE ALL GENTLEMEN NOW!!!!

Shit like this sometime happens in a war.
We got invaded by that same army two more times, and with more reinforcements.
>>
>>130311420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA
WOKE
>>
>>130331074
dependency instead of self reliance is part of a long term military strategy. Send the useless cunts to the big cities, if something big happens all the cunts at one place, and the viable assets outside of it.
>>
File: 1448826699111.jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1448826699111.jpg
5KB, 225x224px
>>130311420
It would just be a bunch of faggy civnat lolbertarians like Oath Keepers versus even faggier multi-culti Marxists fighting over who gets to watch the blacks fuck their wives.
>>
>>130329487

I am happy for Trump but I don't think he's that great. He's just an old man whose children got in bed with Jews.
In all honesty, Trump is nowhere near a Putin, and I doubt he understands what History demands of him.

I'm still happy he is the President though, he has made his part already. Now is the time for a more competent figure to step in, in my opinion of course.
>>
>>130311420
We can only hope that it is civil war, and we get to do something about these people finally.
Bring it. Be over in one night, but left will feel the pain of it for the rest of their lives.
Sadly, these fag loving nigger pussies are too pussy to get this thing to ever pop off. Just a few will crack their fragile egg shells and leave the safe space and freak out. They can't even hit their targets.
>>
>>130331381
He's already been meme'd but thanks. Fucking misssisipi and denial is not just a river in egypt! Dem blacks better stay woke n shiiiiet.. crackheadbroseph is on the case. Fucking white people..
>>
>>130330041
They've been stoking the coals since the primaries. The stage rushing fuck got an exclusive interview on (((CNN))), etc... (((They're))) going to keep escalating until they achieve the desired effect.
>>
>>130330360

Not gonna bother, but it seems somewhat of a noble goal.
>>
File: economy.png (1MB, 1400x6400px) Image search: [Google]
economy.png
1MB, 1400x6400px
The people still have their bread and circuses. Soon enough our Keynesian bullshit will catch up with us and the economy will crash, then we'll get our war.
>>
>>130330640

We are waiting to see the left self destruct for so long now...

and yet,

all we have seen is the United States self destruct.
>>
>>130311828
BAMP
>>
File: 1349906309939.png (93KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1349906309939.png
93KB, 645x773px
>>130331863
too bad we have to wait so long though.
>>
>>130331863
you ready for race war?

whats the contigency plan? how are WNs supposed to meet up? will the army support us? who will fight for who? will it just be a proxy war? will nukes be involved

a civil war would be fucking terrible, plunging the world into a dark age the middles ages cant touch

but if it means a home for my people and a future for white children, ill do it
>>
>>130311420

You guys are pathetic thinking that a civil war in North America will be "the right" against "the blacks in the ghettos";

You are pathetic thinking that the army will be in your side.

You are pathetic thinking that no surprises will happen in the conflict like white people in command turning against other white people, like the Trumpian armies of Texas turning against the Trumpian armies of the Rockies.

These are all shitty stuff that happen in civil wars.
>>
>>130331656
The average left winger, particularly our nu-male Karl the Cuck types, has a lemming tier herd instinct. If the television tells him to be violent he will be, if his circle of friends starts up with this "kill Trump!" shit he'll join in without thinking. They're cowards, but they're also such innate followers that their personal temperaments don't matter much in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>130332557
my only enemy is one the opposes the 14 words

fuck off moor, you have no guns anyway
>>
File: 1495963833312.png (117KB, 1531x841px) Image search: [Google]
1495963833312.png
117KB, 1531x841px
>>130331863
speaking of war webm related.
Don't ever wish for war, it's never pretty.. only when you've done all you can to stand against it.. and even when you've done all that still you need to do a bit more to have war..
War is always glorious in the minds of the angry.. but real war.. is not something you want to wish for.. It should always be what it always was for whites, the exception to the rule. Not the rule without exception. Niggers don't care they're at war all the fucking time in their own neighbourghoods.. Just look at the other african nations.. Niggers are very consistant.. because they don't respect white people anymore, they don't respect when you say "please don't do this" they have their own culture now with gangster rap etc.. the jews have deassimilated them.. undermined decades upon decades of effort to ignore the obvious fact that they should've been deported.. whites laid down and said.. come sit by us and be with us.. niggers say "we want black areas now".. they'll be gone without firing a single shot if it comes to that, not only do the hispanics hate them, they're dependent on being a little todler that when he cries out foul someone is there to suckle him.. no such thing in a collapse situation... they don't know what the fuck to do.. Doubt very many of them will even survive, they're still struggling with having to come to terms with that THEY are the ones that need to change not everyone else.. i don't think it's going to come to that but if it comes to that then god help these genetic idiots.
>>
No but I believe political violence will rev up and leftists are more capable of organizing cells of radicals than the right
>>
File: 1488693694694.gif (216KB, 360x292px) Image search: [Google]
1488693694694.gif
216KB, 360x292px
>>130311594
Or being the lowlives they are, they'll contract one of the hundreds of convicts Obamination released "conviniently" before leaving office, to fight their wars.
>>
>>130311420
So after the war how will the USA be divided? Beaners will obviously be sent back, but what about blacks? Which states will they get as safe spaces?
>>
>>130332557
This guy gets it, it'll be like the Spanish Civil War with 2 loosely defined movements fighting it out and a bunch of third party bullshit going on at the same time. You'll have people like Rick Wilson fighting for cuckservatism against the right and the left, you'll have random armed up neighborhood watch groups that just want to be left alone, you'll probably have separatist groups fighting for every region/race/religion, and you'll probably have a few bands of foreigners thrown into the meat grinder too.
>>
>>130333024
you are very optimistic, you are implying that a racial war would be fought with honor

hahha, you either win or you're wiped out

war is never good unless it's you're last option
>>
>>130311420
There's a chance such a thing might happen, you can thank the jewish lugenspresse entirely for this. Only some serious 4d chess by Trump might stabilize the situation.
>>
>>130314238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rayRKcErb2A
>>
>>130311420

those fags would get rekt in a week if they actually took up arms and tried to start some shit
>>
>>130333213
Nah senpai, I'm talking after the war. Blacks will side with themselves, whites (not cucks) will side with themselves and the Jews will get some cucks to try and fight their war which ends up with both their demise (demises?). It's been proven that blacks and whites can't mix and niggers have no intention of going back to Africa so they need some States to stop it from happening all over again.
>>
File: Gimli meme.jpg (34KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
Gimli meme.jpg
34KB, 450x338px
>>130311420
YOU HAVE MY AXE! OFF TO WAR!
>>
>>130320613
Is that one of those transniggers I have heard about?
>>
>>130311828
Hey Anon5, nice to see you again
>>
>>130321842
wow is anyone else tired all of a sudden?

so sleepy, just suicide is painless
>>
>>130333539
again same premise, either whites win and all minorities are either killed or forcibly deported, or whites lose and then are killed

we have no home to go back to if we lose

a civil war in USA means civil war in Europe, so if we lose, we really lose

the global economy is so dependent on the USD so not to mention a global recession worse than the great depression while the war is going on
>>
>>130332786

You would be surprised burger.
>>
>>130327993
Can the white race be saved?
>>
File: 1497265363831.jpg (499KB, 1502x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1497265363831.jpg
499KB, 1502x1001px
>>130331243
>The unexpected will happen. Don't count city dwellers out already because of their inferiority. I highly doubt that even in case of a civil war there would be any policy aimed to eliminate every soul living in cities.
I don't even know what you are even talking about, they are cut off from food supply they don't know how to feed themselves, they turn on eachother as they gradually drop off, the remainder will turn to cannibalism and die off.. 2 months are ended.. bye bye new york or other such areas.

It's not a war policy to inhibit them it's what happens in a very urban area.. contrast it with the great depression and the jews hoarding the high yield minerals.. it's exactly the inverse and they even fucking starved.. nono, it's not a militaristic "let them starve" it's just a defacto.. you're dead if you're in a big major city if that happens.. Anyways it's depressing to analytically play out but let's hope it never comes to that. But really these cunts need to learn how to take care of themselves on basic means.They are overextending their areas.. humanity is best self reliant and spread over large areas. Cram them into towers the fire in the UK let it serve as a warning. That's what it's going to be like to be in a big city in a major happening. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zBAGBu9iZo&spfreload=10
>>
>>130311584
You can fuck off to the South with that shit. The North will be NatSoc as God had intended.
>>130315393
You will be surprised what happens when the lemmings reach a point they are forced to wake up. Just look at how economic turmoil and ethnic dispossession lead to the rise of Golden Dawn and militant Marxist groups in Greece.
>>130325916
I really hate the meme that "black people served in divisions of the SS, so you should feel as fondly of blacks as Hitler did" meme. The social climate was different and Hitler wasn't exposed to what blacks are like when they compose a significant portion of the population. So pretty much everything you said, and another important thing to add is that almost every black person is black before they are anything. Don't count on there being "divisions" among whites where blacks serve on our side, because when it comes down to whether whites or blacks survive, even the "basedest" black man XDDD (with the exception of maybe David Clarke and Thomas Sowell) will side with the niggers who wish to see us dead.
>>
>>130333132

That's what civil wars are like. To expect anything different - specially in a romanticised idea of my army is coming to save me from the bad guys - is utter madness.
>>
>>130334112
i looked up porutgese gun laws and 22.1 people out of 100 have one

what type of guns? caliber? magazine size? fully auto? etc

it doesnt compare to USA
>>
It's not going to be escalate into what you think a civil war should be but rather fourth generation warfare: riots in cities that disrupt government control, assassinations of GOP lawmakers, and terrorist attacks on soft GOP targets through either bombing or shootings. And it's going to be rather decentralized by groups or individuals acting on their own while being egged on by the media. The main point will be to make Trump look weak and unable to effectively govern or protect citizens.
>>
>>130311420
Who would win?
>cucks who play COD
Or
>armed patriots
>>
>>130333024

Beaners would probably control the entire border with Mexico for the entirety of the war.
They will not be all democratic aligned though.
>>
>>130311594
Once the insulin dries up, 95% of the right will be in diabetic comas. Then you just pry the guns out of those sausage fingers.
>>
File: 1493671309475.png (128KB, 604x493px) Image search: [Google]
1493671309475.png
128KB, 604x493px
>>130334531
we just don't know jury is still out
>>
File: 1447212718280.gif (3MB, 800x708px) Image search: [Google]
1447212718280.gif
3MB, 800x708px
>>130311420

>soon
>>
>>130311420
Yes it's immenent.

Exact start time will depend on a wide variety of factors it could be late this year it could be in several years.

But there is no "if" about this only when.
>>
File: 1494649665348.jpg (144KB, 792x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1494649665348.jpg
144KB, 792x1009px
>>130311587
Most people have no grasp of how precarious the order we live in is. It's like a thin film of oil floating on top of a body of water.

And all it would take to stop that is the grocery store shelves not being stocked for a few weeks.
>>
File: IMG_0709.png (203KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0709.png
203KB, 1802x905px
>>
>>130323818
>that symbol
>niggerspeak
Please go
>>
>>130311420
Well, when my time comes if I ever get involved this shall be playing as I slowly bleed out from liberal lead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXYeARRyDWk

>Fight or die
>>
>>130334494
And we're already seeing this in action. BLM seems to be a warm up for shutting down cities as well as the climate marches.

We've already seen what one Bernie supporter wanted to do and the views he spread on Facebook are widespread on the left. That's scary.

If you're on the right (or are friends with people on the right since the left calls them far right as well) and don't have a CCL, get one and practice and take classes. Also take tccc classes while carrying some medical gear on or near you at all times.
>>
>>130311420
Several groups seem to be allready organicing.
>>
>>130311420
A civil war would lead to a collapse of the country and a foreign invasion from either china or russia. Have your little fantasies all you want, but it's not going to be like how you think.
>>
>>130320613
WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS SO UGLY REE
>>
>>130311420
If a Civil War breaks out, that means that Barack Obama would be considered one of the worst presidents in history, just like James Buchanan is the worst because he escalated the original civil war.
>>
>>130335126
>implying the liberals care
a civil war is not wanted
>>
>>130334452

It sure does not compare to the U.S.
I have no automatic rifles or heavy weaponry whatsoever.
Many people have this Heckler & Kock G3 though:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_G3

Also, there are lots of illegal weapons unfortunately.
>>
>>130335221
How do you think he handeled race relations in your country?
>>
File: dividedwefall.jpg (474KB, 904x1365px) Image search: [Google]
dividedwefall.jpg
474KB, 904x1365px
>>130311420

Every war ever fought, specifically civil wars, all have one preferred outcome: Our side will win and everything will be great. The other side will be gone and we will rule, with all of our rights that we fought for. This is delusional. Its just as delusional as saying that "this will be a quick war." A civil war today would be absolutely brutal. Imagine the Yugoslavian wars and the Syrian War but times 1000.

Imagine you look out into the street and there is a firefight raging between a Right Wing Death Squad and a group of Communists. Now imagine that happening on every street corner, in every city, in every state in the United States. Now add 20 more sides all fighting for different beliefs, or just confused people shooting at everybody. Within days the food is gone, all captured and hoarded by different groups.

Do you know how bad it would be if ONLY the food in the stores ran out? Even without a war, that would cause the entire U.S. population to go into a crazed state. Now take that and add a massive war. There will be no fronts or battle lines or generals or orders, only our city block vs their city block for years until we either all die of starvation, or we take the city. Even if we take the city, what now? Do we go ravage the countryside and force people to give us food? Yep. Thats what will happen. People who live outside the cities think they will be relatively safe if their have food and guns. In reality they are in the most danger when all of the 10 or so different sides leave the cities to find food and information.

You're probobaly wondering about the U.S. Army, right? 75% of them will desert and join a side. There will be no "U.S. vs the rest" It will simply be everyone vs everyone, with NO U.S.
>>
File: dog.jpg (77KB, 700x766px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
77KB, 700x766px
>>130311420

Oh go back to your Television's and watch the latest soap opera. That's all that will happen in the end, be honest.

> MAGA
>>
Do you think they'd let me come over and kill commie if it happened or would I have to sit over here with my dick in my hands like a fucking cuck?
>>
>>130331243
I live close enough to a major city that I would probably have to GTFO if civil war broke out. The nice thing from my standpoint is I know all of the shitty little Jeep Trails to get out the back way.

Something for my fellow Burgers to think about: I have a large garden, save my own seed, am a seedwhore and know how to grow shit without synthetic inputs. I could scale the size of what I do up to a full blown farm/ranch if I had the land and the hands fairly rapidly. I also know a little about malting, fermenting and distillation. I'm no expert at it, but if civil war type SHTF happens, that makes me useful and valuable beyond just having a trigger finger.
>>
America's collapse will come in a gradual decline that will last probably 10-15 years

The stages are
>Loss of health and freedom
>Economic recession
>Violence and breakdown of law and order
>Scarcity of food, breakup of families and military conquest
>Destruction of the nation

We're getting closer to stage 2 and the third and fourth stages will follow shortly after
The next recession is already gonna hit harder than the one in 08 so just prepared
>>
File: 1482211541746.jpg (137KB, 778x840px) Image search: [Google]
1482211541746.jpg
137KB, 778x840px
>CIVIL WAR IMMINENT
>the only people who actually want it are anti-fa and /pol/
>>
>>130335614

Its always the 1% of extremists who start it goy.
>>
File: 1492438578013.jpg (198KB, 863x556px) Image search: [Google]
1492438578013.jpg
198KB, 863x556px
>>130311420
No. But an increase in violent protests, assassinations, and the martial law police state that comes with it is very possible.

So far we haven't reached that point. But I get the sense that people are tired of relying on elections to express their point of view.

If things don't start getting much better for the average citizen soon, we're going to enter some very dark days bros.
>>
>>130335614
are you fucking joking right now or what because that's just wrong
>>
>>130335449
you are retarded
t. yugoslav war survivor.
>>
>>130334581
That probably sounded clever in your head
>>
CIA nigger says yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5JdYkhKTxg
>>
>>130335333
Both sides want one bad, but you have to understand that other large counties aren't just going sit back with a thumb up their ass. We can't protect ourselves when we're divided into 12 factions.
>>
>>130311420
>So /pol/ is American Civil War imminent?
gee, I sure hope so. I just joined the national guard and would love to pop a cap in some BLM shitters
>>
>>130335443
I think you can answer that question yourself.
>>
File: 1483318472309.jpg (57KB, 576x436px) Image search: [Google]
1483318472309.jpg
57KB, 576x436px
>>130335679
In unstable states, sure.
The US is so deep stated and surveilled that any civil war organization is immediately going to be tried for treason

>>130335777
If you really think most Americans are willing to go to violent war with one another over Trump and recent social issues, then you're fucking delusional.
Protests=/=civil war
The country was more divided during Vietnam, the civil rights movement, and the gilded age. This is nothing.
>>
>>130311594
liberals aren't mentally stable, they're actively provoking conservatives to shoot them, just so their antigun agenda gets pushed
>>
>>130335956
Some want it, but you're entirely right. I was going to post more but I'm holding my tongue a bit.
There isn't much that can really be done to defend the country at that point, it's the collapse of a superpower and everyone is going to want a piece of that pie. It's the result of the decay. Just seize whatever power and resources you can and then ride the tiger because the only superpower and world police just got removed and there is no-one forcing anyone to abide by the rules anymore. War is back on.
>>
>>130334260

I agree with you and totally understand.

You failed to gasp why I mentioned Napoleon's first invasion of Portugal.

Arthur Wellseley, the Duke of Wellington, just allowed the French to return to France armed, unscattered, without paying any compensation whatsoever, and leaving with their looting.

Just to put the entire French army into boats was an incredible feet.

Now, just imagine some cuck in the armed forces feels a burn in his mind and sends the rations of the army guarding Texas or whatever towards New York Ghettos so they don't starve.

Shit like that actually happens.

To gain hearts and minds Putin recently sent a couple hundred trucks full of food to Ukrainians; during our colonial war the investment in Africa was so great that the two major cities of Angola were actually better off than Portugal.
>>
>>130330041
Of course. They want a white right winger to go on an anti-communism shooting spree. They would absolutely love it because they control the media. It will be all you ever hear. The media loves every second of it.
>>
Man, it's going to be crazy in the South in this hypothetical scenario. If you don't live down here, you just have no idea how many people are armed. Also, if you don't live down here, you don't understand just how quickly it truly would become a race war. And as far as for city vs countryside safety goes, I feel as though people will form clans and communes pretty quickly in the country. Trespassers shot on sight. I live in Louisiana and our family has a plan to retreat to a farm of a family friend with 4 other families.
>>
>>130335449

This guy speaks the truth!
War will come to North America soon though.
>>
File: rp.jpg (159KB, 736x920px) Image search: [Google]
rp.jpg
159KB, 736x920px
>>130336131
The political landscape is more toxic than it has been in decades. Neither party wants to cooperate with each other and are stuck in their own bubble and are less interested in getting to the truth than smearing the other side. When all either party can do is accuse the other of treason than democracy and civilization goes on a gradual decline

Pic related sums it all up
>>
>>130335526

That seems good.
It's awesome that you understand that your "garden" needs to be protected far, far away of the big city in the case of an American civil war.
>>
>>130336131
Nobody ever said the majority you fucking idiot, get your head out of your ass and stop deluding yourself into thinking that 99% of the country doesn't want to fuck itself up. There are definitely lots of people in the US right now that would welcome a civil war, and it isn't all extremist losers like antifa and the faggots on /pol/. You are SERIOUSLY deluded if you think that.
>>
>>130336366
Running away and going turtle won't help you. At best you are simply delaying the inevitable.

If you are going to do that, then the plan needs to be getting out of the Continental United States.

Canada might be an option. Or Alaska. Costa Rica. Something like that.
>>
>>130311587
>No, people are still comfy and there's too much to lose.

The same was true before their first Civil War. All the economical explanations for the conflict were made up way later in an attempt to rationalize the events. The true cause was South methodically convincing itself through the mass media of that day that coexistence with anyone who does not actively endorse their way of life and customs within the same state is impossible. As it is clear with our current benefit of hindsight, the slippery slope leading to war began when public beating of a political opponent was applauded rather than denounced.
>>
File: YEE YEE.png (12KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
YEE YEE.png
12KB, 281x179px
Most Americans don't have the balls for combat.
>>
>>130311420
https://youtu.be/T5JdYkhKTxg

shared from another thread. former CIA operative predicts a civil war
>>
>>130336131

Are you really that stupid?

America is - let's be generous - 75% white.
That means it is 37% white male.
That means it is 18% white male under 40 or so.

You have here your aristocracy. This 20% of the United States should all rule over all others. Whoever gets between that will be shot down.

Because half of this guys are losers and lefties, you can only count on the other 10%.

Being very generous, this 10% are the only inheritors of america. When they realise that... war is inevitable.

All they have is shit compared to what is rightfully theirs, and they need to go to war to go get it.
>>
>>130336969
That's what happens when you live a country that's known peace for so long. We've never experienced two a large scale wars i our own country like Europeans.
>>
>>130336877
Maybe if you want to flee entirely like a coward. If you want to defend your home state, best stake your grounds in the countryside and defend it. Are you French?
>>
>>130311420
>Civil War 2: Trump boogaloo happening?

No, civil wars need to actually have some chance of success to be attempted. A civil war would essentially be

>the vast majority of the armed forces
>the vast majority of private arms
>the vast majority of wealth
>the legitimate status quo

Versus

>service sector intellectuals and niggers
>>
>>130336969
you're right. most americans are to much of pussies to actually fight a war.
>>
>>130336877
Also, Canada my ass
>>
>>130337457
The problem with that is Soros and his kikes would pay mercenaries to help train those apes.
>>
>>130336784
Yeah, I have a few places in mind and some people that I would trust with my life. The big concern for me is water, living in a dry area. A place close to, but not directly in mountains with water is ideal.
>>
>>130336654
Wow, MGS2, how deep.
If recent developments signal anything, it's signaling that both sides are moving towards the center with the conservatives abandoning Trump, whose ratings are down across the board.
And Christ if there's a serious market crash, Trump's going to be abandoned by everyone.

>>130336873
You'd have to be a maniac to think that people would willingly throw away the services they get from the government and crash the economy to wage some stupid ideological war that the government wouldn't support in a million years.
Are people pissed? Of course
Will there be riots? Likely
Civil War? Don't kid yourself.

>>130337223
By pure numbers there are more Democrats in America than Republicans. The majority of both have no interest in going to war.
>>
>>130335449

The years not 1940 any more m8.
>>
>>130324731
i think the noise hurt his ears

but more likely he's just acting
>>
Sign me up!
>>
>>130337714
So what? There would be no one willing to bet their neck on formalizing a civil war while liberals live in cities.

You would turn on your tv to see
"Extremist black militiants attack police officers in the NYC Brownsville area"

If anything of value is threatened the state will march out the troops. The only people in thed crossfire would be those needed go actually cause a civil war.
>>
If it actually happened you wouldn't see two sides fighting, but rather many smaller conflicts in geographic regions as preexisting blocs take up arms to fight other preexisting blocs.

This is a problem for us because the Left is much, much better at organizing mass action--but this is mitigated largely by the fact that right wing men are literally the only kind of men in the country, and there is a vast disparity in combat vets by political affiliation in favor of the Right.

The real problem is that the hard core of right wingers and militia groups are muh constitution teaparty types, not White Nationalists or even real Libertarians. Another problem is that these people are generally paranoid about collaborating with other groups across ideological lines--see the Oathkeepers' fag behavior towards some of our guys at various rallies.

The intelligent thing to do in such an event would be to target infrastructure ANC style. By causing the collapse of urban sustainability you could basically destroy the Left's coherence as an entity. Mass starvation, disease and other calamities would follow. The UN would probably have to get involved, at which point the paranoia of militia groups would necessarily kick in.
>>
>>130338684
>let's destroy the united states and world economy and cause starvation to make america great againâ„¢
>>
>>130314504
We're going fishing?

Who else /out/ here?
>>
>>130321842
You'll be the first one thrown from a helicopter.
>>
>>130322634

Just get an air rifle. It won'ttake much effort at that point
>>
>>130311584
>not siding with far right authoritarianism
>trying to fag it up
>not realizing that you're just dooming future generations to your present fate
>not realizing that eternal dildo war is the price of freedom
>>
File: calipherdogan.jpg (390KB, 668x1080px) Image search: [Google]
calipherdogan.jpg
390KB, 668x1080px
>>130336278
Duly noted and i appreciate your deliberation.

One of the most important stances we have in the midst of all these turmoils (as if we don't have enough on our plate to contend with) is the stance against islam that is creeping in whilst we are showing weakness.. Islam only respects strength not weakness.. It's an empire religion looking for a caliph.
But it's not a threat of muslim nations militarily it's a threat within our borders that work also towards this agenda.
>muslims aren't looking for a caliph you say
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij64DsCvSRs
>who is more worthy to be a caliph than erdogan
One wouldbe caliph identified of the triumvirate that they wish to create to usher in the mahdi who as singular emperor will dispense with all of them and unify all factions of islam and rule as supreme emperor over all the ummah.

Surely as the chinese proverb said against its enemies, "may you live in interesting times" we live in interesting times. Nothing to do with the chinese though it just fit in there.. Well maybe a little but compared to that kind of thing, chinese are toddlers. Ok let's say a big mouthed baby that stole our shit to improve their own economy.. well.. much can be said i digress.
>>
>>130339344
Somehow this little bit of music is somewhat related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Gkh_9hyi8&spfreload=10
And ofcourse a little funny while we're at it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASywAfBAVrQ&spfreload=10 mr. toot.
>slave and sultan side by side dancing to mr. toot
>>
>>130338197
I'm not saying there will be a civil war, only that it's a possibility that you don't seem to be able to entertain. I'm going to guess that's because you're just a dumby or because you think you're a lot smarter than you really are and are overconfident in your ability to assess the situation. People like you have thought the same thing countless times throughout history, to be proven right every day, further solidifying your overconfidence, until you are shown up in fantastic ways. I'm going to say this one time, and you should probably listen for your own sake, civil war in the US is very unlikely. But you are deluded if you don't think there is a significant portion of the population that wants one, or if you think there isn't any possibility of one occurring.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normalcy_bias
>>
>>130329487
>Hillary
>a full meltdown of the US and communist revolution
Hillary was the embodiment of the status quo. Like Obama, she'd have been a Democrat in name only and a Neoconservative (yes) Globalist at heart. She would have escalated foreign wars, turned a blind eye to wall street, and done nothing to help main street, but she would not have gone commie. Bernie, on the other hand, was a socialist. He would have wrecked everything.
>>
>>130326683

Civil war won't happen.
>>
File: greattits.png (139KB, 303x283px) Image search: [Google]
greattits.png
139KB, 303x283px
>>130339859
what has she been doing calling for rebellion then? Bernie was the fullblown communist that promised things he knew he couldn't keep and made bold promises for minorities, she was the middle ground making similar promises but not so extravagantly making communism mainstream whilst mainlining all kinds of shit but failed. he (bernie) retired in a 98% white community in vermont eventhough growing up in brooklyn and got a brand new car for all the bernie bucks.. You got played just fucking admit it and expand your horizon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE haha..
>>
>>130339799
Sure it's a possibility, it's always a possibility. But it's a damn slim one. You have to be confident you can actually succeed to start a civil war.

>Who would declare this war?
Anti-Fa is delusional, but they're really not insane enough to attempt any kind of revolution. They're angry mostly college kids.

Southern Americans have guns, but they don't have the resources to reasonably sustain themselves. What happens when the economy dies? I don't think the huge farming corporations are going to suddenly give them to conservative americans.

>How does this war start?
Just instantaneously? No way. Any organizing effort, especially if wants to do it on a civil war, would undoubtedly be discovered by the US Gov. and squashed immediately. The US gov, like any other government in the world, doesn't want civil war.

So what do you get?
>Deep State + Corporations + Military (it doesn't matter if they're mostly republicans, the vast majority are going to serve the state)
v
>Whoever declares.

It doesn't make sense.

My answer makes a lot more sense. There'll be riots, there'll be clashes, but it would take a hell a lot of luck to start a civil war. And I'm willing to guess that most people who "want civil war" are just pissed and talking big.
>>
>>130340735
>You have to be confident you can actually succeed to start a civil war.

no you don't
>>
File: 0324171233k.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
0324171233k.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Mathew 25 Sheep on the right. Goats on the left.
>>
>>130334752
yep. shit, not even 2 weeks. give it 3 days and youd have some weird shit starting to happen
>>
>>130340875
In order to start a nation wide civil war? Yeah you do. Otherwise you've got a irrational actor.
>>
fuck you
>>
>>130334262
Fascism is incompatible with American spirit and tradition. Youre literally a traitor to the nation if you want communism or fascism.
>>
File: 0523171201.jpg (428KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
0523171201.jpg
428KB, 3264x1836px
Mathew 25 Sheep on right. Goats on left.
>>
>>130330662
>With the debt being what it is
What debt?
>>
>>130335126
>china
kek yeah right. what is force projection? read more, anon
>>
>>130335449
>every street corner in every city

this isnt how it works, anon
>>
File: israel-flag-hexagon-cube.jpg (20KB, 660x480px) Image search: [Google]
israel-flag-hexagon-cube.jpg
20KB, 660x480px
>>130340735
>civil war won't happen
>nobody is even trying to provoke it
>nobody is even getting ready for it
Welcome to /pol/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxnOKOSe4zE
ofcourse nobody wants it.. i take great pride in doing my best to stop it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
War is never pretty no matter which side you are on. The ones who larp about how much they want to destry stuff are just larping faggots, not soldier or any such thing.. or atleast meaning it unironically as a preemptive meassure to say if you want to fuck with us you're going to get it, but nobody really WANTS it.. except ofcourse the fucking kikes.. judaism is much like islam and islam hates the kikes and they both hate the christians, so what do kikes do.. open the floodgates for muslim immigration hoping islam and christianity will destroy eachother whilst jews fold their hands together.. it's true islam hates the christians, it's true jews hates christians, it's true islam tried to invade christian west for 1400 years.. fucking kikes all the fucking time.. muslims and kikes throw them into the bin, infact the same bin, for a long and everlasting life. the jews flag is the star of remphan coptic for saturn, muslims worship the same thing unawares, the dark lord. teffilin black cube on forehead and wrists, islam green armband with written creed on forehead and wrist. Kek exposes them.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk&spfreload=10
What is the reason why little jewish kids look like little girls with braids? what is their hats.. saturns rings.. The hypercube which the north pole of saturn symbolizes is the prison of the fallen angel.. a 4d hypercube with infinite spatial dimensions connected to saturn.. too much to get into right now because i'm about to go for now. But have a nice evening ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASO_zypdnsQ&spfreload=10
>>
File: tense slav.png (151KB, 334x275px) Image search: [Google]
tense slav.png
151KB, 334x275px
>>130311420
>tfw SoCal
>tfw bean

I'm just gonna hide in the desert and shoot at everybody that comes my way, I've put too much into this country to just be rekt by Chicano Nationalists/Illegals or a /pol/tard edgelord
>>
>>130334262
Already in the "South" Virginia is still considered Southern.
>>
>>130335526
yes, but do you water your garden with the blood of patriots and tyrants?
>>
File: checkem.gif (2MB, 266x349px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.gif
2MB, 266x349px
>>130335777
>>
>>130341980
This is some next level pasta
>>
>>130332801
We're already at war and have been for a very long time. Hundreds of years before we were born infact. War isn't nice, but neccessary. Life is eternal struggle.
>>
>>130311584
Libertarians are self centered and immoral. Muh rights over any sense of duty to your fellow man or fellow countryman. Kill yourself.
>>
>>130311420
if there is a civil war the CIA will literally ship in ISIS to fight patriots alongside liberals

I think that is one of ISIS's sole reasons for existing
>>
>>130311828
>report avatar fags
>sage avatar threads
>respond meanly to avatar fags
>>
>>130320613
That one on the right needs someone to shoot that varmint on her head. poor thing.
>>
>>130342013
How to get rid of tyrant bodies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-O4ONVI4LE
>>
>>130322836
Bundy people were trained soliders, liberals are idiots with guns. they will end up shooting themselves.
>>
File: leaf.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
leaf.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>130320404
>certainly spread to canada because a lot of canadians are very unhappy with migration here too
>>
File: IMG_0395.jpg (98KB, 638x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0395.jpg
98KB, 638x957px
Right wing crazy mother fuckers with arsenals larger than some small South American countries
>>
>>130342486
fooken hate that guy
>>
Can you be on reserve for riot police?

If you wanna bash some antifash skulls legally, seems like the best option.
>>
>>130311420
There will not be a civil war, pre-se. Let me explain what will probably happen.

1: Left-Wing agitation will escalate because they think that by doing so they will be able to affect change in their favor.

2: People will begin to grow scared. The ineffectuality of the RNC will make it apparent that the violence isn't going to stop unless something is done.

3: Some group, probably radical right-wing, will begin its ascent feeding off of the fears of the public. They will portray themselves as the defenders of law and order and of American values.

4: Something really, really bad will happen in an election year.

5: That small group will suddenly explode in size and popularity. State legislatures will completely shift overnight as the public jumps on the new train. A charismatic leader will emerge from their ranks and demand power, to restore society to functionality.

6: Kristalnacht.

7: New Party rises to power on a vague platform centered around "punish these terrorists," and will declare Martial Law.

8: The Left, and possibly some elements of the Right, will realize just how badly they fucked up, but it will be far too late to do anything about it.
>>
>>130321842
>Democrats (neolibs, right-of-center)
Wat
>>
>>130320499
>f that were to happen to africa or in the middle east they would be hunting non africans
UMMM apartheid ring a bell?
>>
>>130342564
years ago on australian tv there was a composter who used poo. he had this thing where he stood on top of this big mound of compost and sang his poo song:

Gimme yer POOOOOOO
Gimme yer POOOOEW
>>
File: 1491432256799.jpg (410KB, 1330x896px) Image search: [Google]
1491432256799.jpg
410KB, 1330x896px
>>130311828
>Plan is to start a US spring
Who else going to be /comfy/ watching the national guard gun down leftists in ISIS pajamas on CNN while the talking heads melt down.

Leftist political violence is going to drive a massive wedge between them and anyone remotely normal. It'll be glorious when their call isn't answered and they get hung for treason to a clapping populace.
>>
>>130342882
Humanure.
>>
>>130311828
Anything Donald Trump does will be with the permission of the congress, and the people.
>>
>>130311420
I will win.
>>
>>130311420

You can just sense how much Clarke just wants to tear into those leftists. Civil war can't come soon enough for him.
>>
>>130342361
Personally, i would take it upon myself to fight for the liberty of my countrymen and to help ensure liberty is protected, so in your own words.

"kill yourself."
>>
File: 1497316128143.jpg (165KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497316128143.jpg
165KB, 640x640px
>>130342709
>probably happen
>6. Kristalnacht
What?
Here's what's likely going to happen

>Trump get impeached
>Things are pretty tense for awhile
>Conservative v Lib protests continue
>Some guy gets killed (on left or right, doesn't really matter)
>Pence tries to calm things down
>Dems and Reps in house condemn violence, start working together
>Deep state gets deeper, Pence ends up a center right milque toast president
>Majority left win in mid-terms, but not by much
>end up with a centrist gov like fucking always
>left populist or Macron-y centrist wins next election
>current neo-reactionaries get replaced by new neo-reactionaries
woop de doo.
>>
>>130311828

agreedo
>>
>>130311420
>If so, who do you think would win?

Did you really need to ask this?

White conservatism will win, of course, but with the nation a shell of its former self and decades of rebuilding that will need to be done afterward.

The short-sightedness of the liberal city retards in their concept they have even a remote chance of surviving as the nigs and spics rob and kill them for every last scrap is always laughable.

The cities will be burned-out ruins, the suburbs and countryside will be where the white man rebuilds civilization as the last of the trash starves itself out post-conflict.
>>
>>130343330
>Trump gets impeached
0% chance. So that was where your example ends.
>>
>>130343414
I don't want Trump to be impeached, I honestly don't. But it's starting to look pretty inevitable at this point, especially if something more comes out about firing Mueller.
>>
>>130343407
Retarded. No one shares your vision. Or very few. Kill yourself. That's the best thing you can do for the nation.
>>
File: 1497225295237.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497225295237.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>130321842
>>
>>130343567
>>130343414
Although him resigning is the much more likely option-- I should have said that instead.

>>130343407
And the State just doesn't do anything during this supposed civil war?
>>
>>130311420
There wouldn't be a civil war, it would be American patriots genociding leftist scum and those who don't embrace Americanism, including the socialist Nazi LARPers.
>>
>>130343913
How would you know who genuinely embraces Americanism or not?
>>
>>130343567
>>130343776
Neither is going to happen. The Republicans would not vote for Impeachment under any circumstances and Trump will not resign. It isn't going to happen. His popularity is rising again ffs.
>>
>>130343913
It wouldn't be a civil war because there would be nobody to fight. The result will be a further slide into populism and the inevitable rise of the People's Man.

"American Patriots" aren't going to kill anyone or they'd have done it during Obama's presidency.
>>
>>130341497

the US debt. Almost 20 trillion right now
>>
>>130329910
>What can we do so that you end your life?
we can teach him how to make awesome crystals with 1/2 cup of ammonia and a quarter cup of bleach.
in order for this to create the amazing crystals he has to blow into the mixture with a straw!
>>
>>130344123
http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
Still a dismal low. At this point all it'll take is one more scandal.
>>
>>130314238
Its when we practice our knot tieing skills
>>
>>130344388
Include private debt and it's more like $60 trillion. Include unfunded liabilities and it's in the $100s of trillions.
>>
File: typicalLib.jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
typicalLib.jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
>>130343650
>be this clueless
>somehow manage to tie your shoes most days
>YAY! I PUT PANTS ON TODAY!
>participation trophy in order
Holy shit you libs are fucking stupid. Pretty sure we all lose some collective intelligence when you guys say this stupid shit. Need to stop.
>>
Trump will not be impeached simply because of the information that stands to be released if an impeachment were to proceed. Pizzagate, Clinton Foundation, etc. Assassination or re-election.
>>
>>130311420
The question is..
Are you fit enough to fight with the good side?
>>
>>130330662
>Just as what happened during and after the fall of Rome
Rome didn't fall, stop this baseless meme. It phased out over the course of hundreds of years without anyone really noticing. Stop spreading this lie.
>>
>>130344757
Muh polls. Trump didn't need approval to win the presidency and he doesn't need it to fight globalista either.
>>
IIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF DIE DIE DIE DIE NAZI SCUM DIE DIE DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE FUCKING KIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>People still believe a race war will exist
Full fucking plebians. It's ideological wars and it's been that way since a couple decades already.
>>
File: 1497733348907.gif (4MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1497733348907.gif
4MB, 720x404px
>>130329424
>>
>>130342982
>2017
>not wearing steel-capped boots at a political rally
>>
>>130337223
>75% white

That's pushing it, more like 55%
>>
>>130341009
>Otherwise you've got a irrational actor.

this literally does not matter
>>
>>130332989
no fucking way. Look at antifas failure to organize thus far.
Ridiculous, little commie bitch you.
>>
>>130311420
Fun to think about, but its not happening.
>>
>>130343269
liberty is protected. lots of shitskins race mixing and soon they'll have the majority so they can carry the torch of the white men.

like that guy said kys you fucking retard piece of shit. you're the enemy of the white race. if you just want freedumb then make money cause rich can do anything they want loser. the only thing to fight for is a white homeland otherwise you're just trash who can't cut it in this system
>>
>>130345163
Rome fell multiple times. Including in 410 (visigoths), 455 (vandals), 546 (ostrogoths), 1084 (normans), and 1527 (Charles V)
>>
File: what is this.jpg (241KB, 860x860px) Image search: [Google]
what is this.jpg
241KB, 860x860px
>>130343567
>I don't want Trump to be impeached, I honestly don't. But it's starting to look pretty inevitable at this point
>>
>>130311420
No. There's no money in it.
>>
>>130343407
>civilization
>literally the habit of living in cities
>to be reborn in the countryside
Whitesup flag = edgy teens who don't know what they're talking about and don't have the vocabulary to talk about it
>>130345812
They're organized at the Soros level.
>>
>>130345993
These are all military invasions, two of which they survived. And I suppose it's fine if you want to refer to the invasions as the falls, but whenever you see "The Fall of Rome" posted on here, it's people mistaking it for, god knows how, immigration, dependency on the state, moral degeneracy, and [insert boogeyman here], when none of those can be attributed to Rome's "fall".

It's just flat out false.

Also
>late Byzantine
>Roman
>HRE
>Roman
>>
>>130342662
Look at all those fuds.
>>
>>130311420
Might be. I see anti-Trump propaganda all over the place, and it's really bothering me. Got some of the fashwave images printed and am gonna paste them over anti trump stuff this week. Hope I can find some clear coat before then to make them more permanent.
>>
>>130345948
>Fascist
So at what point does the state mandate that you aren't useful anymore and decides to purge you due to lack of value?

Sounds like you enjoy having some pompous bureaucrat tell you what to do.
>>
>>130338197
>Trump's going to be abandoned by everyone
Amazing how so many people don't understand their own cultural zeitgeist.
>By pure numbers there are more Democrats than Republicans
You couldn't make a less relevant statement. Just read all the information give in this thread, the Dems are closed off in big cities and will starve immediately.
>>
>>130311420

The Leftist side is completely unable to survive without the niceties of US society.

There will be no war. Just Antifa faggots and niggers burning shit until they run into a mayor that will not stand down the police.
>>
>>130338197
And there are more fuck both of yous than either of you.
>>
Reminder: The only people pushing for civil war on this board are either globalist shills, kikes or indoctrinated retards who are unaware they are pushing a globalist kike agenda. Civil war and unrest in America is the wet dream of groups like ADL, AIPAC, The Hasbara, JIDF, Israel, Soros’ Open Society or some other filthy and dirty zionist organization that pays dumb niggers to shill here.

They are pushing for step 3 Crisis.

1. Demoralization
2. Destabilization
3. Crisis
4. Normalization

"redpilled" people screaming for RACE WAR NOW are just as dumb as socialistic liberal retards. Without Law & Order we would be crumbling into a war torn shit hole and vulnerable to regime shifts. If we actually had a civil war we could be attacked by foreign countries, we could lose many of our rights, and many people could die pointless deaths.

Nobody wants a civil war but people who seek to destroy America. Deescalation and diplomacy are what you should be supporting. The far left is pushing to shut down diplomacy, escalate the situation and create a conflict. A conflict without discussion and diplomacy will only lead to violence.

BLM, Antifa, BAMN, etc... are attempts at inciting a crisis. So far tension is building and people are becoming more and more radical and unreasonable. These are funded organized movements with the goal of growing into something that takes on a life of it's own.

Also to the people thinking leftists are scared of firearms, Antifa is training with guns and protesting with slung AR's and AK's. These people have been brainwashed into soros soldiers.
>>
File: tomecruise.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tomecruise.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>>130343567
>it's starting to look pretty inevitable at this point
Sure thing faggot
>>
File: 1484662372210.png (379KB, 762x428px) Image search: [Google]
1484662372210.png
379KB, 762x428px
>>130311828
>Bilderbergs shut down 4chan LARPer
I wish it were true anon, but you wouldn't be here if it were. now stfu
>>
File: 1486087126238.png (20KB, 282x326px) Image search: [Google]
1486087126238.png
20KB, 282x326px
>>130347429
>And there are more fuck both of yous than either of you.
It's true that 42%~ of the US identifies independent, but again, 1/3rd leans left, 1/3rd leans right, 1/3rd is hard independent.
There are still more "left leaning" people in America by pure numbers.

Not to imply that the democrats are in any way left, but you know what I mean
>>
>>130347519
Oh no not faggot larpers carrying an AK for the first time. Let antifa really get into it with the people down here in the woods who are training with their weapons 3-4 times a week in the summer, it'll be quick. I don't want a civil war but it won't be the people on the right who start it, we also cannot just allow ourselves to be cucked into oblivion.
>>
The Battle of the Burgers
>>
>>130345812
Are you actually retarded? He's not a communist lol. And Antifa is an organization. They're a hired army that doesn't know what they're fighting for. Just like ours.
>>
File: 1497266952430.jpg (4MB, 2600x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1497266952430.jpg
4MB, 2600x2500px
>>130342173
Know this my friend, there's no way out for these kikes and muslims.. Every thought every idea every action you took all that you ever were in your body is stored in redundancy how they can read you by imprint in a few moments..
They are not going to just cheat themselves out of this one, they are going to get their well earned desert..
What i'm about to say next however may surprise you. Satan, the guardian cherub he did many things, but how did he become a murderer, he decided he would punish humans before they had a chance to repent.. also depicted in job etc. how he loathed humanity and its imperfections loathed waiting seeing what they did was wrong he entered their realm as a dictator and did some terrible things anyways long story short, so just instead of waiting for them to conjure up the courage to seek a better way, why not just end them when they fuck up. A little video with that in mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_QHJrI7DjU&spfreload=10
This is what these little jews and muslims think is god, considering what hell they have instilled on mankind.. i wouldn't want to be laughing if i were them...
>don't become like he is, don't become a killer
hmmm.. it's tough sometimes.. What is mercy and what is damnation.. and what merits what.. haha.. it's a sinister proposition in and of itself, but you have to ask it, afterall we have people who seem to be harbingers of saying there's no such thing as right or wrong it's just your oppinion man.. hahahahahaha

Evil today seems as to be the lagrange point. One might say that we have lost our way..

take care.
>>
>>130311420
I thought we already ON? Damn you fucking false-whistlers. I killed three jews last night and blew up a synagogue.
>>
traytray v zimzam should have taught everyone how badly the media wants civil war and chaos.
>>
>>130320613

lmao at the "stop the hate" sign next to the "kill whitey" sign.
>>
>>130311420
yes please
can we have livestream too?
>>
>>130318709
yep. most people are apathetic/don't care who's in office as long as they don't intrude their life in some meaningful way.
>>
>>130311420
Poop
>>
C O N F E D E R A C Y N O W
>>
>>130347963
>1/3rd leans left, 1/3rd leans right, 1/3rd is hard independent.
Quite a convenient approximation. It would be as or more fair to say that almost half the population wants the two-party system to die in a House fire.
>>130348928
Oh, not even. They don't care who's in office because both of the coalitions are going to fuck them some way or other and the smarter among them refuse to ratify it. It's not even fake democracy if only 20% of the electorate cares enough to vote. It sure isn't legitimate, in that case.
>>
>>130311420

Reminder that all it will take is a few homemade mason-jar nailbombs at one of the retarded chimpout "protests" and the very first thing the nigs will do is turn on their beta white nu-male cucks and coalburner handlers and start pummeling them to death right in the streets while they try to run away crying their liberal tears and apologizing for making the apes beat them to death.
>>
>>130348256
And hilarious when you think about that afterwards his followers formed perversions of their own and considered it doctrine.. human error yet again.. the very thing satan hated and was imprisoned in a maximum security prison (the black cube) for massmurdering humanity for. The irony is palpable. To each their own, we gravitate towards what we desire, satans sin was in essence arrogance, thinking he could do better than god, thus he ended up with followers that after his imprisonment did the very thing he hated.. laugh or cry.. do whatever. But isn't it fitting though when you think about it.
>>
>>130334752
I remember when a bucnh of truckies embargoed sydney by blockading the road with their trucks for a fortnight and they manages to make it through. Of course there was only yt people back then
>>
>>130349743
Perfect in all his ways from the time he was made arrayed in all kinds of precious stones etc. till that flaw was found in him and he fucked that up trying to do better judgement than god. And ending up after imprisonment with followers diametrically opposed to what he tried to prevent. Kikes and fucking muslims.. killing people subversively and killing people overtly totally innocent people who hadn't done a damn thing. what a legacy..
>>
>>130311594
They won't pussy out, they'll claim victimhood and use it to justify further abuse against the right.
>>
>>130350256
ezekiel 28 isaiah 14 matthew 28

Ok you're feeling sleepy it's time to sleep aren't we all sleepy sleep is good it's nice to sleep, arrivederci as the retarded bartender pope selling out the christians might say.
>>
>>130346090
kek. unironically this
>>
>>130346783
If you're going to include the Byzantines then Rome definitely had a fall.

But you are correct that the "fall" was not a singular event but a long, slow decline with many periods of both violence and peace.

But the truth of the US is that it's not analogous to Rome. England is. The US is the successor capital of the Anglo Empire, analogous to Byzantium.
>>
>>130350701
>truth of the US is that it's not analogous to Rome. England is.
Yet the US is far more consciously Roman. The Founders considered the Roman Republic an example of a well-built government and sought to emulate it. In structure, nature, and the people's attitudes, the US seems far more Roman than Byzantine.
>>
>>130342361
this
libertarians are the biggest fence riding faggots on the planet.
pussies, in most cases
>>
>>130350415
Matthew 18:20 not 28 (two or 3 come together under my name there i am amongst them) when 2 or 3 prophets tell same story, very important what is there..

I'm too anally retentive to let that pass, just can't be a fucking faggot.. darnit to heck! ok bye.
>>
>>130322220
>Wars break out during periods of prosperity all the time.

Name one.
>>
>>130330858
>Liberal here.
>my collection.

What are you, a serial killer?
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.