[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She has a point...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Capture+_2017-06-17-13-08-00.png (101KB, 712x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-17-13-08-00.png
101KB, 712x1008px
She has a point...
>>
>>130311110
a white person speaking for niggers seems kinda stupid
>>
What retard would actually defend Shaun King? Actually I don't even think the mentally disabled would defend that pile of shit of a "man".
>>
>>130311235
Don't they hate that anyway?
>>
>>130311110
The fact that he lies about being black says much about his character.

This broad doesn't understand the extra, added implications of exposing a non-black guy lying about being black, in a movement who only listens to the political perspectives of black people?

OP should leave /pol/ and never come back. Maybe you'll make a half decent /mu/ hipster in your next life.
>>
>>130311349

they literally can't tell the difference between white people and black people anymore
>>
>>130311110
The real question is, why would it matter if Trayvon Martin is black or white? His ethnicity has no relation to the movements made on him.
>>
>>130311110
Because it is deception.
Don't let them convince you that black is white
That rich is poor.
That men are women.
That abuse is good for kids.
>>
>>130311433
>getting b8'd this hard
>telling someone else to leave forever
>>
>>130312160
If you took my post seriously even after the silly /mu/ bit, you don't understand the art of mixing legit responses with shitposting.

But regardless, leave and never come back faggot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.