[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Centrist / Moderate / Realpolitik Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1468814512920 (1).jpg (207KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468814512920 (1).jpg
207KB, 692x960px
There's truly no lower form of sub-human than the person that dars to spout "hurrr you have no opinion get off the fence" when confronted with a nuanced view of the world.

This particular sub-human has no capacity to comprehend the astonishing complexity of real-world affairs. He doesn't understand every issue can and SHOULD be broken down to the infinitesimal level to be properly understood and then judged (i.e. every single case of abortion / every single product in a trade deal).

So he chooses to live his life with the comfortable illusions of "opinions" and "sides" and "ideologies", because that protects his underdeveloped peanut brain.

Pic related: a fact-yielding centrist debating a brainlet sub-human spouter of "opinions".
>>
I think neoliberalism would work with NIT.
>>
>>130311704
NIT?
>>
I would say that I am an American Constitutional Centrist. However, in our current political climate, that means that I'm a Fascist Nazi.

In fact, I would say Trump is pretty close to such as well, which is why he is demonized so.

Further, I would assert that globalism cannot be a moderate position, as it precludes the eventual advent of One World Government which is the antithesis of individual sovereignty.
>>
>>130313630
Negative Income tax as replacement for all welfare and as alternative for UBI
>>
>>130309297
This. It's rater pathetic how most clinge to ideologies in these times, where the problems became too many and compley for one ideology to solve all of them.
Solve everything individualy
>>
File: charlie_chaplin.jpg (75KB, 634x960px) Image search: [Google]
charlie_chaplin.jpg
75KB, 634x960px
>>130309297
did somebody say "balancing left wing and right wing" values?
>>
>>130309297
A moment of Zen can happen in any circumstance.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.