[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many /pol/acks support and advocate for the murder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1494696436302.jpg (126KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1494696436302.jpg
126KB, 444x460px
Why do so many /pol/acks support and advocate for the murder and extermination of nonwhite men, women, and children?

It's insanity!
>>
The more you "tolerate" being shit on the more the pendulum swings towards genocide.
>>
Wouldn't it be more insane to not kill those who compete with you for resources? Name one animal that lives in harmony and it had better not be some pathetic cuck animal because those don't count.
>>
>>130307888
It's locker-room talk.
>>
>>130307888
The majority of /pol/acks are low IQ inbreds and are completely harmless in real life because they wouldn't dare say any of the trash they spout on here outside of the internet without being completely anonymous.

/pol/ acts as a containment board for retards basically. Don't take it too seriously.
>>
>>130308138
So not murdering other human beings makes you a pathetic cuck? Interesting. It seems I was right in thinking the mentally ill do browse and post on /pol/.

So why don't you start killing nonwhites then? Are you too much of a cuck yourself?
>>
>>130308138
>it had better not be some pathetic cuck animal because those don't count

kek
>>
>>130307888
Because you're a fucking faggot.
>>
File: AIDS BBQ mosquito.jpg (374KB, 933x777px) Image search: [Google]
AIDS BBQ mosquito.jpg
374KB, 933x777px
>>130307888
Nice trips
Crime rates (USA) mostly non whites, take out nonviolent drug crimes and it gets really slanted.
The only good thing about nigger is no one kills more of them than other niggers.
Democrates want to take away guns because they commit 90% of the killings with them.
>>
>>130308188
> t. shareblue
>>
>>130307888
>please Da-a-a-a-a--ave, I thgouht we were frie-e--e-e-ends
>>
>>130307888
Pol supports them being sent back to their countries of origin, retard
>>
>>130307888
I don't want that! Who else is gonna wash the stairs in my apartment building? Actual polacks from Poland? Their too busy working for shit pay as painters already...
>>
>>130308188
>knows pols total population and personally knows a large enough sample of pol users to make this determination
Only niggers self-aggrandize themselves this much. You aren't omnipotent, youre a stupid nigger.
>>
File: 1497399796161.png (26KB, 644x398px) Image search: [Google]
1497399796161.png
26KB, 644x398px
>>130310205
>>
>>130310009
They want to take our guns away to leave us defenseless against the scourge that I Niggerism. The point is to wipe of their political opponents voting base through legislation (ie law abiding whites).
>>
>>130307888
We live on a rock in outer space which is finite in natural resources like water, minerals etc as well as living space.

It'll be kill or be killed eventually. Might as well get on with it and claim what is ours by right; the earth.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.