[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4672.png (633KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4672.png
633KB, 700x700px
>>
>>130307215
>voting not to have your money redistributed to people who don't work is against your own financial interests
>>
Look mom, it's this thread again.

Convervatives believe everyone has equal opportunity, not equal outcomes. Conversatives therefore vote for an even playing field for everyone and not having to compete with the handout-olympics.

So conservatives vote or their self-interest every time.
>>
>>130307215
>White males pay the lion share of taxes.
>white men vote for less taxes
>white men voting for less taxes is against their own self interest

I love that liberal logic
>>
>>130307416
>not realizing there are a lot of conservatards on the dole and still vote against their interest
>>
>>130307215
>he thinks the left has and ever will have the power to forcibly remove wealth from the wealthy
>he thinks the middle classes won't then be bullied with increased taxation, as usual, because of this failure

some people should not be allowed to post.
>>
>>130307215
>be black
>want to get job to earn money
>if you get job you will be dropped from unemployment assistance
>get pregnant instead

yeah, those dumb republicans always shooting themslves in the foot, crazy!
>>
>>130307215
Thank you for illustrating a fundamental difference between liberal and conservative voters. Liberals vote for their own economic interests (free handouts from taxpayers) while conservatives vote for economic policies that would improve the country's economy as a whole.
>>
>>130307215
Why do communists want the wealthy to subsidize their sub-par existence? The reality is you're just not that good, likely below average even. You cannot compete with those who are more intelligent, creative, and attractive than you. And now you just want people to pay you to sit around and jerk off and get high all day. Go look in the mirror OP and tell yourself you're not a failure. Lie right to your own face while you sit here and complain that the people who beat you at life won't share their money with you.
>>
>>130307215
tax cuts for billionaires doesn't affect the working poor, but voting democrat and allowing increased immigration does drive down wage costs which affects the poor. Please think before posting this garbage.
>>
>>130307215
>> unironically believing theft is ok
>>
>>130307215
why doesn't someone make these images with white democrat hyperbole?

>If we ever get a job we demand you steal our money and give it to people who don't work
>If we ever get a job we demand you fire us and give our jobs to black pregnant immigrant women who will get paid to not come in
>>
File: xXgKhnT.gif (1MB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
xXgKhnT.gif
1MB, 256x256px
>>130307215

Take a look at who all the billionaires supported in the election...spoiler! it wasn't Trump.
>>
Here's the simple logic of it. We may start poor, but we don't want to end that way. So we vote conservative.

How is stealing from the producers ever going to create producers??
>>
>>130307215
>conservashit
can you retards at least use a better term, like cuckservative?
>>
File: 1489769824583.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1489769824583.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>
>>130307215
He was the only one offering tax cuts for the middle class, with the wealthy benefiting alot more.

Hillary's plan kept everything pretty much the same, and Bernie's went the opposite direction with tax increases on the middle class with the wealthy paying much more.
>>
>>130307215
Thinking that voting will change a God damn thing.
>>
>>130311150
we know what this is; we've seen this thread before
>>
>>130307215
My economic interests are that everyone who isn't me become a slave working tirelessly to satiate me.

Unlike Libtards, I'm not sadistic enough to vote in my 'economic interest'
>>
>>130307215

Why do democrats?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.