[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

debunking le "women have it worse" meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

let's see...

women's advantages over men:

>less likely to commit suicide
>less likely to suffer from alcoholism
>less likely to end up in prison
>given the benefit of the doubt in legal situations
>can get away with domestic abuse
>can get away with petty crime
>can cry when/wherever they like
>can act 'manly' (where a man cannot act 'girly')
>given special treatment in educational institutions, making grades superior to men's on average
>live longer than men on average
>don't have to tear up muscles to be beautiful
>does not have to work for her own success; can set up shop in a successful man's life via seduction after coming from nothing
>not expected to propose or lead a relationship

men's advantages over women:

>can spread their legs when/wherever they like
>can wazz when/wherever they like
>don't need as much time to get ready for social events / work
>will never be called a slut
>"bachelor" doesn't sound as bad as "spinster"
>can open a fucking pickle jar

see the disparity in 'seriousness' between the two lists?

I'm not suggesting that we men should go on great diatribes about how women live more comfortable lives, because there's something inherently unmanly and little-bitchy about that. However, the above lists should be used as a means to discount the (feminist) notion that women have it worse than men. Feminism is a rationalisation, used by unattractive women, to make themselves feel better. That's because the more unattractive a woman is, the fewer items on the first list she can benefit from. That's all there is to it.

maybe feminism is a necessary force? It would make sense; women lack the ability to get their heads down and accept difficult, harsh truths about the world, such as their own objective unattractiveness, due to inherent oversensitivity and comparative weakness, so all they can do is complain.
>>
cont...

Who knows whether men and women have an overall equal footing in society? All I know is that the male equivalent to feminism is 'sucking it up', because men are more likely to possess the traits that enable them to do so. But that begs the question; does that mean that men are literally better than women? Or are women better than men because they live more eudaimon lives (with far less suffering endured to get what they want)? thoughts?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.