[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who gave the orders?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

>both rappers on independently owned record labels
>both get shot in feud between labels
>labels sold to (((sony)))
>>
they would not submit to the homosexual blackmail racket in the entertainment media establishment.
>>
>>130303471
It's easily (((them))), killuminati is just another way of saying juden.
>>
>>130303596

Yes the so called gay mafia
>>
>>130303596

Let's not forget biggie did business with ((Sean combs)) a known homosexual, also mister Shakur did business with surg knight

Let's look at birdman Sandusky and his gay pedo activity

The gays run the music business and Hollywood
>>
>>130303596
biggies best friend and dj were gay and 2pac was gay af before he went to a thug image. look at his old interviews
>>
>>130305042
lots of rappers have daddy issues are act like they were raised by women
>>
>>130305042
Truth
>>
File: la-me-0130-suge-knight-20150130.jpg (756KB, 1325x2048px) Image search: [Google]
la-me-0130-suge-knight-20150130.jpg
756KB, 1325x2048px
>>130303471
>>
>>130303471

i think there is a world star hip hop forum for you niggers
>>
>>130305042
you are gay
>>
>>130303471
Rappers are poison to an intelligent society, when will this garbage trend end?
>>
>>130304525
Sean Combs is NOT a homosexual
>>
The criminalization of rap music (gangster rap) played a big part in promoting racial stereotypes and misguided so many impressionable young minds into adopting these glorified criminal behaviors which often lead to incarceration.

I should have invested in private prisons in the late 90's.
>>
File: is-puffy-gay.jpg (20KB, 470x411px) Image search: [Google]
is-puffy-gay.jpg
20KB, 470x411px
>>130309804
>>
>>130309804
he likes the pole and the hole
>>
>>130306276
He also killed Easy-E by injecting him with AIDS
>>
puffys dad was an associate of gangster frank lucas. puffy was mentored and had ties to the nigger mafia
>>
>>130303471
I DONT CARE YOU DUMB NIGGER GO BACK TO R.EDDIT AND STAY GO
>>
Suge Knight had them killed.

2-Pac was killed because he only signed with Death Row because he was locked up in jail for trumped up rape charges (he fucked a groupie and she cried rape when 2-Pac wouldn't make her his girlfriend). None of his friends in NYC would help front him bail money because of the publicity of him being accused of rape. But Suge Knight basically put up the money in exchange for 2-Pac joining his label.

Now 2-Pac knew he signed a shit deal so he made a huge point towards getting the number of album owed under the shit contract fulfilled ASAP. He had no intention of staying at Death Row records, letting Knight drain him dry like a vampire like he did Snoop Dog and Dr Dre. Especially after Dre publicly bailed on Death Row/Knight right before 2-Pac died.

So Knight had his friends in the LAPD Rampart division murder 2-Pac in Vegas.

Unfortunately, as part of his cover to blame it on East Coast fans, Knight started a fight that got his parole violated. So he was super pissed off. So fearing that he would be outed, he had his LAPD cronies murder BIG to make it look like retaliation, so as to exploit the huge PR nightmare for the music industry, that was the East Coast/West Coast rap war to make everyone think a crazed East Coast rap fan murdered 2-Pac.

BTW the LAPD fully knows all of this, but are exlicitly burying it because Knight's LAPD cronies, via the crimes they did as part of the infamous RAMPART scandal,; basically don't want the extra bad publicity of having them also be on the record of MURDERING two of America's top rappers on top of all of the beyond the pale shit they also did
>>
>>130311311
This makes a lot of sense actually.

Also just adds to the long list of shit the LAMobDepartment has done.
>>
>>130311311
>cops kill niggers

so just doing their jobs?
>>
>>130303471
Tupac did interviews about Quincy Jones and Dr. Dre being fags, Biggie is one of (((them)))
I went through a phase listening to Tupac, he's alright even though most rap is shit. He was dumb on economics and things, but was starting to change that "thug" image little by little. (((Biggie))) was a follower not a leader, he would have kept making money from criminalizing black (or white) youth for eternity.
>>
>>130310404
I am seriously convinced Eazy was murdered and didn't die of AIDS. They injected him with some kind of super respiratory bug or something in NY...the AIDS stuff was just another way to fuck with him
>>
>>130303471
I think (((they))) killed them.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>130303471
>both rappers on independently owned record labels
>both get shot in feud between labels
>maximum entertainment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU
>>
>>130311311
You're crazy.
>>
Niggers being niggers so who cares
>>
>>130303471
whuuuuuut???

they sold them to sony?
>>
>>130304525
The last album Tupac released was called Killuminati where he actually tried to unite blacks into an army that would destroy the occult elite in a violent revolution. It was released two months after his death.
>>
>dead niggers
No one cares. Do you know where you are?
>>
>>130310211
Tupac was killed after he abandoned gangster rap and publicly denounced it. His later music is all about killing the illuminati and telling ghetto blacks to learn how to act civilized or they were going to be wiped out.
>>
Pretty sure the private prison industry is wrapped up in all this, somehow. There's info out there on it, been a long time since I read up on it though
>>
>>130305042
All black men are "on the down low"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBk4k7jHWjc

Orlando did it after getting beaten up by 2pac the same night
>>
>>130304525
Gay Jewish mafia is a real thing.
>>
>>130303471
What!?Literally who?!I only see 2 niggers who gives a fuck /thread.
>>
>>130313261
You don't think he'd sell gangster rap music ever again? That was his bread and butter.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c4jpGG8ew8

haha
>>
>>130314493
I'm not speculating on what he may have done, only what you can prove he actually did. The more you look into it the more it looks like a political assasination because he knew too much and was threatening to talk.
>>
>>130311311
wrong
They had Tupac killed because he jeopardized the plan
>>
>>130311662
He did die of AIDS but how he was infected remains a mystery.

On one hand, Eazy was a notorious womanizer who would fuck anything with a vagina and refused to use protection. So there is the the notion that he just fucked the wrong chick, who had the disease.

On the other hand there is the theory that Suge had EE purposely infected: either through having him stabbed with an AIDS tainted needle on the downlow or purposely paying off a woman with AIDS to fuck EE bareback.

His motives was that he was deeply afraid that Dre was weakening in his hatred for EE and might reconcile with him.
>>
>>130303471
Let me put you on a little secret here. The reason that Jews always back rappers is because niggers are their private little gladiators. Fucking really. Some little nigger wants to make it big, well Shlomo Silverstein tells Trayvon Jackson that if he wants to make it big he needs to assassinate an already established rapper. Or sometimes they pit two up and coming rappers against each other.
>>
>>130303471
>>130303596
you know how we tell children to be good or the boogieman in the closet will get them? well successful potential cashcow black musicians are often told to push out (((good))) music or the Suge in the tinted suv will get them
>>
>>130316245
I'm still skeptical of the AIDS thing. I've read that it's a lot harder for men to contract it from heterosexual sex.His pregnant wife and none of his kids ended up with it. Then there's how fast it supposedly came on & killed him, and the fact that it hit him after he'd been to NYC and saw a new (((doctor))) who prescribed him some new inhaler. I think they got him with some kind of weapon grade virus shit. They used the AIDS thing to humiliate and shame him and probably had other reasons beyond that to put that out in the media. Don't forget where AIDS came from in the first place...
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.