[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you spot a coal burner?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

A reasonably attractive girl started working with me a few days ago and immediately she threw up some major red flags. But it got me curious, what are some sure fire ways to spot a coal burner?

A few obvious ones:
>Hoop earrings
>Talks in nigger speak
>Often dumb
>>
>>130301471
Braids/dreadlocks
>>
>>130301471
loose vagina but with no kids.
>>
>fat arse, made the central focus of attention of her entire being
>hair tied back extra tight
>likes hip hop / rap
>>
>>130301471
If they're a reasonably attractive woman there's a good chance they had a taste of the BBC. Sorry.
>>
>>130302145
Single mom
>>
>>130302390
Black propaganda is false information and material that purports to be from a source on one side of a conflict, but is actually from the opposing side. It is typically used to vilify, embarrass, or misrepresent the enemy.
>>
Tattoo in swirly font on either wrist, upper chest, or foot that says something about like not to judge her or how her stupid life made her stronger or some Harry Potter quote
>>
>>130302459
Lots of single mom's with white kids in the northwest US.
>>
>>130301471
Coal burners, communists, and left in general are more of a threat to us than actual islamic invasion. They are the ones perpetuating this shit, if they weren't such traitors this whole fiasco wouldn't have started to begin with.

Traitors should be impaled by barbed pikes.
>>
File: 1497198657938.jpg (446KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1497198657938.jpg
446KB, 1280x1920px
>>130301471
>listening Lamar and other hip-hop sheit
>loop earrings
>open minded
music will show
>>
>>130301471
Uptalk.
While common in America and thus not as reliable, here the only women I've heard uptalking are legit coalburners.
>>
>>130302194

Why is this so common?
>>
>>130301471
If they listen to nigger music for the most part there is almost no doubt that she would a coalburner.
>>
>>130301471
Ask her what kind of music she likes. If she talks endlessly about rap, red flag. She'll probably slip and say "but my ex said white people don't really get their music."
>>
>>130302662
Underrated. Coal burners are obsessed with people "judging" them (rightfully so tee bee ach), and always like to loudly announce thst they "hate drama" even though they start arguments with people over nothing all the time. Generally awful people, even setting aside their sexual preferences
>>
>>130302886
Suits the extra tight dresses, jeans, tops and skirts.
Doesn't look nearly as good as loose hair or loosely tied hair, but they don't seem to understand that looking women who look more feminine look better.
>>
>Single mother
>Fake blonde hair
>Overweight
>Tattoos of stars, animal prints, tribal, butterflys
>IQ <100
>Drives a car missing at least one hubcap
>Smells like menthol cigs
>>
>>130301471
>Eyebrow pierecings
>Mudd jeans
>greasy hair always pulled back
>those cheap white Nikes some nurses wear
>>
>>130301471
She'll have five mixed whigglets, with no shoes on in tow as she pays for her groceries with an EBT card.
>>
File: Kelly-Misfits-3x08[1].jpg (512KB, 2835x1963px) Image search: [Google]
Kelly-Misfits-3x08[1].jpg
512KB, 2835x1963px
>>130302194
agreed
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.