[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If protesters are blocking traffic can you run them over and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

If protesters are blocking traffic can you run them over and then get off by arguing that you felt threatened and feared for your safety?
>>
>>130300825
Doesn't that depend on what state you're in?
>>
>>130300825
Some states allow it. Which ones exactly I don't know.
>>
I think the best advice would be cover your own ass first.

If you have people in front of or around your car, pull your phone out and START RECORDING.

Yell very loudly "I AM GOING TO MOVE FORWARD" honk your horn like three times for one second each time, start moving forward slowly. Video is going to be what saves your ass in court, and don't rely on any protestors video, you need your own. Also, I'd imagine that as fun as it would be, if you were to just smash the gas pedal, a judge will rule that that is egregious and you'll probably be in trouble.
But if you're a woman surrounded by blacks wearing all black and beating on your car, and they are unlawfully gathered in the middle of a freeway, I see no reason why you couldn't move forward slowly, even if you do run some over.
>>
Not with a line of cops there, the crowd was pretty much controlled.

If you are surrounded and fear for your life, like an LA Riot type situation.... I would fucking move them for sure.

FLORIDA: In 2004 a school dance teacher hit 2 black kids in Tampa, and they were kill. She did a hit and run because she was scared the nigs would kill her. She ended up with probation on leaving the scene of a deadly accident. The nigs were outraged over the incident, and how it was handled, and I believe she only got probation to avoid a riot.

http://archive.is/ADkUg
>>
The moment they would hear a gunshot, the protest would be over. It could be so easy
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.