[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol - race war now!!!1!!! RHEEEE. Get shot by antifa...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: group-banner.jpg (661KB, 1404x763px) Image search: [Google]
group-banner.jpg
661KB, 1404x763px
/pol - race war now!!!1!!! RHEEEE.
Get shot by antifa...
>>
BAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Fuck me, that's a quality post right there mate
>>
>>130297058
*throws grenade
>>
>>130297058
You seem to be doing a terrible job in Donbass from what I've seen in my Azov days.
>>
>>130297058
Air soft guns only hurt for a bit
>>
>>130297392
Lol they are real you noguns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0
>>
>>130297381
You were in the Azov battalion? Absolutely based
>>
>>130297379
Gets arrested for possessing grenade.
>>
How exactly is the antifa going to survive in a race war?

All that the browns will see is cucking white people. They'll be very suspicious of you, for what have you to gain by betraying your own race? They can't understand this. Antifa will be surrounded by these idiotic browns and blacks, good luck with that. Antifa allying with subhumans with average IQ of 85-87 depending on race, yeah, that's gonna work out great for you! You'd get shot by your own fucking niggers if they had the brains to fucking aim!

Communists, Jews, niggers, spics, whatever, will be utterly massacred - shot, strangled, stabbed, burned alive, raped.

See you in hell
>>
>>130297929
>600k views
>"white working class who are destroying white supremacy"
>75%+ dislike ratio
>comments disabled
>>
File: AmercanFolkCulture.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AmercanFolkCulture.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>130297058

Encourage them to make a video doing door breaching and how to Pi a room
This is the only training that is illegal in the USA
You can be charged with terrorism or paramilitary training if caught doing this
>>
>>130297058
>Pol user gets shot by bb gun
>>
>>130297058
>Kel-Tec Sub 2k

for what purpose?
>>
>>130299297
Canadacuck 10 round mag limit
>>
>>130299532
Oh no a couple thousand failures with no achievements vs 50 million + conservatives with actual life skills
>>
>>130297058
no body armor either

those masks restrict 360 vision

there either skinny or fat

no radios/communications

idk man, looks like the definition of larping. Do you seriously think they'd stand up to the Oathkeepers in a firefight?
>>
My name is Lt. Anon Raine and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight 4chan-American soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the happening happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into Antifa, dressed as Commies. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Commies. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky basement, cross five thousand posts of shit, fight my way through half of T_D and jump out of a fuckin' thread to teach the Commies lessons in humanity. Commies ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Freedom-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every son of a bitch we find wearin' a Antifa uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the Veterans of Meme and Winter Wars. That means I got a little Spurdo in me. And our battle plan will be that of a troll resistance. We will be cruel to the Commies, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the Commies won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the Commie will be sickened by us, and the Commie will talk about us, and the Commie will fear us. And when the Commie closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?
>>
>>130297058
Are these guys larping?
>>
>>130297381
Isnt Azov battalion run by a kike?
>>
File: 1488042394569.jpg (70KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488042394569.jpg
70KB, 600x375px
>>130297058
ok
>>
>>130297058

I look forward to the upcoming civil war where I get to kill as many of the faggot loving commies as I possibly can.

Can't wait. I'm going to kill their wives and their children, too.
>>
>>130300258
Bring me 100 Commie scalps.
>>
>>130299745
Hmmmm does vietnam ring a bell?
>>
>>130299697
Lol china already owns you leaf.
>>
>>130300472
What is Commie trustfund babies trying to fight in an Urban setting against police, national guard, militias and conservatives who own, on average, 4 guns that they practice with regularly, hunt with regularly, compete with regularly, and know how to maintain?
>>
>>130297058
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,
>>
>maoist

muahahahahahhahaha
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.