[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>some shitalians are unironically P R O U D of Mussolini LMAO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>some shitalians are unironically P R O U D of Mussolini

LMAO
>>
File: ms.jpg (9KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
ms.jpg
9KB, 236x214px
>>130295857
>>
>>130296306
he was honestly one of the greates memes ever
>>
>>130295857
Shit. And I thought Gaddafi had it rough
>>
>>130295857
He made the trains run on time and defeated/humiliated the mafia. Now look at them. Why was he such a bad guy again?
>>
>>130296734

World War 2 ring a bell? Hard for the trains to run on time when they've all been bombed to hell because you decided to saddle up with a war monger.
>>
>>130296734
>defeated/humiliated the mafia
that's a massive overstatement, but yeah at least he tried, even if in a very soft way
>>
>>130296857
Yes, because Hitler was the one who declared war on France and Britain
>>
>>130296857
He wanted nothing to do with the war but when Hitler rammed his dick into the bee's nest and started knocking on Italy's door asking for help he either had to squad up with Germany or risk getting Italy's anus busted in for betraying Germany's trust. It was a lose-lose situation, Mussolini was not a warmonger at all, he really wanted nothing to do with any of it.
>>
>>130296734
>Made the trains run on time
>Dagos think basic infrastructural standards are some kind of achievement for a mid 20th century power
Top lel. Mussolini was an absolute meme dictator. Drove his country into a war they were completely unprepared for and had absolutely no business in fighting
>>
>>130297257
>Dagos think basic infrastructural standards are some kind of achievement for a mid 20th century power
Italian trains today don't run as efficiently as just across the boarder in Switzerland.
>>
>>130297124
>Mussolini was not a warmonger at all
except for muh colonies

He was a very charismatic leader, he had a couple of honestly amazing ideas but he still was a shit leader
>>
kys self nigger
this dude is the MAN
>>
Didn't he used to force feed people castor oil until they literally shit themselves to death?
>>
>>130297634
D'annunzio is a 10/10 man, nothing bad to say about him

But Mussolini was a fag, he turned the SIA into the money-gobbling machine it is now. Fucking cunt
>>
>>130295857
>a
>fucking
>nigger leaf
>>
>>130297994
*SIAE
>>
>>130297973
Oh wait that was Stalin
>>
>>130297973
>>130298515
no it was used in the fascist regime
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castor_oil
>>130297994
i was alive at that time i would have been a huge fascist supporter and maybe even a black shirt,but for sure i would have hated mussolini,he was a retard
>>
>>130297528
Actually it was for the 20s and 30s that was the point you absolute mong, go whine more about the dude who forced the Mafia to flee to your shithole
>>
>>130295857
P O T A T O
O
T
A
T
O
>>
>>130297124
Jesus fucking christ are you ignoring the fact that Mussolini was just looking for an excuse to annex the entire Adriatic coast
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.