[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY WON'T TRUMP BRING BACK RETAIL JOBS?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TbeXyAe-cY
>>
>>130295521
Creative destruction. Retail in on it's way out. Online is just better for most things.
>>
>implying that niggers need more jobs
Fuck that, let them create jobs for their communities themselves instead of piggybacking on american whites.
>>
>>130295521
Trump is putting together a pretty impressive apprenticeship national plan to retrain like 6m Americans, pretty much what Merkel did in Germany. The difference is it's open to all Americans instead of just Nogs and Beaners.

Your (((Maher))) shill attempt failed.
>>
>>130295521
TAKE DAT DRUMPFFF!!! GIVE BACK THE 2 SCOOPZ!!! IT;'S HER TURN!
>>
>>130295788
White people can't get apprenticeships in Germany? Source on this?
>>
>>130295521
How you worked retail its fucking terrible and the pay is garbage
>>
>>130295521
>Free Market 101
>>
File: ShillsExposed.gif (689KB, 1688x2849px) Image search: [Google]
ShillsExposed.gif
689KB, 1688x2849px
>>130295521

Technology is making them obsolete. (AI's and/or Online Shopping.)

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>130295521
Damn, I was hoping to get a job as a typewriter repair man.
>>
>>130295521
>spending money on the retail jew
good goyim
>>
>>130295521
Trump can push for tariffs on certain industries or create subsidy plans or tax breaks or things like that to try and encourage growth in some areas and discourage growth in others... but he can't undo a decade of technological trends.

Retail outlets refused to grow and adapt in response to the rise of online services like Netflix and Amazon... as a consequence retail outlets and malls are dying. It's free market selection - you either adapt to the market to fill a niche or you go extinct.

If retail outlets and malls want to survive they need to start offering more specialized products and services. Malls, in particular, need to change their model to be more focused on entertainment and leisure activities than shopping.
>>
>work retail for minimum wage goyim, why would you want a $90k a year union steel or coal job? work at jc penny for $9 an hour
bill (((maher))) is such a disgusting kike I hope he dies
>>
>>130295521
Online shopping has made the traditional brick and mortar store obsolete.
The only exceptions to this are high end/custom clothing.
>>
lol it's not the 90s douchebag. The internet ruined these jobs.
>>
File: Ace_Hardware_Logo.svg.png (66KB, 1280x787px) Image search: [Google]
Ace_Hardware_Logo.svg.png
66KB, 1280x787px
In the 90's I saw how the rise of Home Depot destroyed Ace Hardware stores and lumber yards. Walmart did the same thing to many other businesses about that same time.
>>
Retail jobs are terrible
In the future, only restaurants and antique shops will survive
>>
he's a man of real estate he wants the clay.
gas the storefronts
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.