[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vox Day on women in the alt-right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1175.jpg (16KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1175.jpg
16KB, 210x240px
In this video, Vox talks about the phenomenon of attractive right-wing women being given an elevated status among conservatives, ahead of men who have spent years saying the same things and paying their dues. Pretty lengthy watch, but definitely worth the time.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FHlrqmiypCM
>>
>>130295012
It's simple marketing. You want to attract the most people. Simplest way is using eye candy to draw them with a simplified, non threatening person. Once they dive in they can get the beefier more robust concepts from the lifers.
>>
They don't go after him that much anymore because he's already in a box. The reason why they go after the "rising stars" is to stop any momentum.
>>
>>130295012
Vox is jelly as fuck
>>
>>130295012
DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD

THIS ONLY BENEFITS LIBERALS

HOT CONSERVATIVE WOMEN ARE A GOOD THING
>>
Vox can scream all about his diverse tri-racial progressive heritage, he can't beat having a vag000
>>
>>130297192
Watch the video you retarded subhuman.
>>
File: 1496945961481.jpg (264KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496945961481.jpg
264KB, 1000x1000px
>>130295012
They are really trying this divide and Conquer narrative. First those regret voting for trump bots, then the kekistani cringe threads, now this.
>>
>>130295012
>all that time wasted on something so simple
Its for appearance "look we aren't all ugly nerds". Marketing, PR, whatever you want to call it.

The dudebro in the video is retarded for wasting so much time on something so simple.
>>
>>130297192
women don't belong in politics they turn it into a beauty pageant instead of discussing actual topics that matters, i'd rather have fat intelligent neckbeards than flavor of the day trollops that are nothing more than twitch whores getting by thanks to their beta orbiters wallets kys cuck
>>
>>130295012

It's because of a recognition that they can reach a wider audience with greater ease. To be honest, we really need attractive young girls to advocate the right ideas. It can't be a sausage party, or we'll never get anywhere.
>>
>>130295012
Good looking bitches will always be more popular. That's just the way it is, and I think that Southern bitch is garbage.
>>
>>130295012
This is absolutely true. The right wing is full of eceleb cunts who are just leeching of the work of men
>>130298269
This
>>
>>130295012
YouTube is a visual medium and human females are literally evolved to visually bait males. Learn to accept biological facts and then deploy them for the greater good of the movement.
>>
>>130295012
Women need to stay the fuck out of politics
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.