[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow. What the fuck, America?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: wtfa.jpg (90KB, 1280x394px) Image search: [Google]
wtfa.jpg
90KB, 1280x394px
Wow. What the fuck, America?
>>
>>130293220
keep trying shill
>>
My job won't give me full time hours because then they'd have to give me health insurance. If I could get hired full time I could buy fucking health insurance.
>>
Decent employers will always pay for insurance for skilled labor, or they'll lose said skilled laborers to someone who will.
>>
>>130293988
>L+3Vnazy
huh

Anyway yeah, stuff like this should be up for negotiation. We in Sweden negotiate about all these factors, (dental, minimum wage etc) so they're not in law, which means it's easier for smaller companies to hire, and it also means there are more smaller positions for people who need it. It's great.
>>
>no one had health insurance before le Chocolate Jesus saved America

Really activates my almonds
>>
Has anyone in America here, been turned away from any publicly funded or private hospital emergency room?
Ever hear of Medicare, or Medicaid?
How in the hell did we not all collapse and die before Obama?
Most people on the dole get Medicaid, some states, like Delaware gives you free insurance if you make less than 50K a year.

Personally, I was pissed that I was FORCED to buy Obama's shitty insurance, or pay a fine so broke niggers could get it.

Obama's plan also had panels that decided whether you were WORTH an operation or treatment.
>>
>>130293220
>increasing competition raises prices.
I love satire.
>>
>>130293988
Yep, this. My current job use to be a full time position until Bambam Care came out. Now I get to work 2 jobs instead and I still have to pay for my own insurance. Cool deal!
>>
>>130293220
The right wing takes pictures. The left wing draws doodles.
>>
File: just hide it.png (830B, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
just hide it.png
830B, 80x80px
>"here's a political comic! Discuss!"
>1 post by this ID

If you aren't hiding threads like this then the state of /pol/ is your own damned fault.
>>
>>130293220
>Implying that any government was ever accountable for your safety or security and that they're not all secretly trying to poison and kill you

Realize that every government is a mafia aimed at murdering you and stealing your possessions and abolish them all.

Make a list of their high-profile supporters, and kill them. Become a revolutionary and a hero.
>>
>>130293988
Happened to a ton of people.
>law that if you work 30 hours a week they have to give you health care
>gee, why is every job only 29 hours a week now instead of 40?
You'd have to be a real fucking retard not to see this coming. This is why I figure Democrats did it on purpose. Their job is to create more poor people, because poor people vote Democrat. So they fuck shit up intentionally.
>>
Reminder.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.