[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he still /ourguy/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: dreamer.jpg (486KB, 732x1008px) Image search: [Google]
dreamer.jpg
486KB, 732x1008px
>>
He was better than literally every other candidate, no matter how much he sells out, nothing will change this fact.
>>
>>130287705
So we just accept our fate because it's could be worse?
>>
>>130287594
No. He is a colossal cuck.

We are democrats now.
>>
>>130287810
You shouldn't be a republican or a democrat
the second we start winning is when we realize politics is not the answer, private armies are
>>
File: Trump Pro-Israel.png (631KB, 852x465px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Pro-Israel.png
631KB, 852x465px
>>130287594
No, he has been (((theirguy)))) all along.
>>
>>130287594
Yes you have no idea how complicated the machinations in DC work. You are also naive to if you really believe da joos have the control they do and think they haven't balckmailed him to some extent.
>>
>>130288654
Trump doesn't have solid beliefs or ideology
Everything he says is just ego and impulse, that's what can make him unpredicteable and radical but it's also his downfall
He trusts his family moreso than some objective belief in principles
He didn't expect to win and when he's thrown into an unfamilar environment surrounded by professionals with real goals and interests, all he has to go by is what his people tell him
he doesn't realize he has enemies, he doesn't understand he simply can't make friends with some people
>>
>>130287594
Yes
>>
>>130287792
We can criticise any terrible decisions he makes, but we're still better off with him in office than out of it.
>>
>>130289274
how?
>>
>>130289409
How can we criticise him? Just type out any grievances on your preferred website's comment section.
How are we better off with him in office? Just consider the realistic alternatives.
>>
>>130287594
Of course he's still /ourguy/. People will be beset by doubt, but this is to be expected when Trump is in a perpetual state of deceiving and misleading his enemies (who watch constantly). If we look at actual outcomes instead of headlines, he is doing pretty well so far.

As long as the usual suspects continue to hate him, we can be pretty confident he's staying true to his promises.
>>
>>130287594
no
>>
File: 56858566.png (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
56858566.png
52KB, 500x500px
>>130287594
>>
File: DAb-ytzXkAA9wfb.jpg-large.jpg (131KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DAb-ytzXkAA9wfb.jpg-large.jpg
131KB, 768x1024px
>>130289760
Fuck off Nazi
>>
File: 1491874136246.png (1MB, 853x818px) Image search: [Google]
1491874136246.png
1MB, 853x818px
>>130287594
No. He's a zionist puppet.
>>
>>130290001
I never use cussing in 22 years - but the gloves are off. Listen you son of a bitch. What the fuck's your problem? You wanna sit here and say that I'm a goddamn fucking Russian? You get in my face with that I'll beat your goddamn ass you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen fuckhead, you've fucking crossed the line. Get that through your goddamn fucking head. Stop pushing your shit. You're the people who've fucked this country over and gangraped the shit out of it and lost an election, so stop shooting your mouth off claiming that I'm the enemy. You got that you goddamn son of a bitch. Fill your hand, I'm sorry but I'm done. You start calling me a foreign agent, those are fucking fighting words, excuse me.
>>
>>130287594

Never was. He's /theirgoy/.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.